MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I couldn't imagine pinning with an 18g. I use 18 to draw and it leave a little puncture mark in the stopper...I'd imagine the same for pinning with it. Yikes.
There's quite a few guys on here that have used the Sustanon Redijects from late 80s. Came already loaded with that big ass needle. I also use an 18g to draw and have been fortunate enough to have the stoppers hold up. That " Milk of the Gods" Test suspension is the absolute worst product to inject.

There's quite a few guys on here that have used the Sustanon Redijects from late 80s. Came already loaded with that big ass needle. I also use an 18g to draw and have been fortunate enough to have the stoppers hold up. That " Milk of the Gods" Test suspension is the absolute worst product to inject.

I use a 18g to draw from amps then I switch the tip to a 25g. Once I forgot to do that. Got done and I’m like damn that hurt like a son of a bitch. Looked at the table and saw the 25g tip still in the wrapper.

Finally finished the injection with 22G. Next time I will keep away from the testosterone suspension unless necessary lol

Pharmacom are you fucking kidding me???? I did my order on 28 of may, today i received... ok test p it was expired since september of 2020!!!! what shit is this??? im so fucking angry

Attachments

• photo_2021-06-18_14-26-52 (3).jpg
    photo_2021-06-18_14-26-52 (3).jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 31
  • photo_2021-06-18_14-26-52 (2).jpg
    photo_2021-06-18_14-26-52 (2).jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 32
  • photo_2021-06-18_14-26-52.jpg
    photo_2021-06-18_14-26-52.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 30
Pharmacom are you fucking kidding me???? I did my order on 28 of may, today i received... ok test p it was expired since september of 2020!!!! what shit is this??? im so fucking angry
Lmao, this thread is getting better and better, I cannot imagine any UGL having more troubles in last months and still being praised by a lot of people, unbelievable.

Do not worry, you will see their rep replying you arguing/copypasting some shit about expire date is just something producers are just forced to do, it is completely ok to consume expired meds/gear. I could understand that point if you were the one not using it on purporse before the exp date, but receiving something manufactured 5 years ago, for fucks sake.

I use a 18g to draw from amps then I switch the tip to a 25g. Once I forgot to do that. Got done and I’m like damn that hurt like a son of a bitch. Looked at the table and saw the 25g tip still in the wrapper.
My little brother used to use these huge fucking needles that he'd buy at the feed store. I want to say they were 18 or 20 gauge. He thought it was just part of the deal to have to harpoon himself every week. Fuck all that.

@Pharmacom Labs
I don't believe y'all ever posted up the testing you were supposedly waiting for from the arimidex/letro. You blow too much smoke up your customers asses. You really don't deserve them.

And you definitely have not agreed to 3rd party raw testing before y'all brew. Why is that such a hard request to agree to?

You all are one of the biggest, if not the biggest suppliers around.

If we expect and force these little mom and pop sources to test all their raws before brewing with someone like jano, then you WalMart type sources should have no problem following suit.

You fuckers are making a lot of money on the assumption that you have some of the best gear around. You should step up your game and start treating your customers with the respect they deserve.

Test your fucking raws. You obviously have good brewers but they aren't infallible.

Test your fucking raws before they get brewed. This is not too much to ask.

Test your fucking raws, you tightwad cocksucker.

There is no valid excuse for this not taking place. Make it right, motherfucker.

@Pharmacom Labs
I don't believe y'all ever posted up the testing you were supposedly waiting for from the arimidex/letro. You blow too much smoke up your customers asses. You really don't deserve them.

And you definitely have not agreed to 3rd party raw testing before y'all brew. Why is that such a hard request to agree to?

You all are one of the biggest, if not the biggest suppliers around.

If we expect and force these little mom and pop sources to test all their raws before brewing with someone like jano, then you WalMart type sources should have no problem following suit.

You fuckers are making a lot of money on the assumption that you have some of the best gear around. You should step up your game and start treating your customers with the respect they deserve.

Test your fucking raws. You obviously have good brewers but they aren't infallible.

Test your fucking raws before they get brewed. This is not too much to ask.

Test your fucking raws, you tightwad cocksucker.

There is no valid excuse for this not taking place. Make it right, motherfucker.

$80 for a vial of test. Better have some funds for testing. The AnabolicLab shit is from like 5 years ago.

Lmao, this thread is getting better and better, I cannot imagine any UGL having more troubles in last months and still being praised by a lot of people, unbelievable.

Do not worry, you will see their rep replying you arguing/copypasting some shit about expire date is just something producers are just forced to do, it is completely ok to consume expired meds/gear. I could understand that point if you were the one not using it on purporse before the exp date, but receiving something manufactured 5 years ago, for fucks sake.
After replying here to you, I am going to copy the article from Harvard Health.

OR, do you happen know more about this topic than Harvard Medical School?

how do you know when something was made when you buy from any UGL or even FDA approved manufacturer?
All you can go by is what they print?

How old do you think the raws are that EVERY lab purchases?
How old do you think the substrates used to produce the raws were?
How about the reactants used to produce those intermediates?
What proof or info do you have about every reactant, intermediate, substrate, solvent, carrier, and other ingredient's manufacture date in every labs' (including FDA approved meds) products?

Hint: they are all very old.

If a lab orders some bulk chemicals from a supplier, those chemicals may have sat in the chemical manufacturer's inventory for some time, maybe years, before getting to the supplier. Then the supplier split it into smaller batches and some of those may have sat in the supplier's inventory for years.

Finally a AAS source buys the chemical from the distributor and dissolves it into a carrier, filters/sterilizes, and seals it into final products.
If they are honest, they print the date this product was assembled.
But that date does nothing to tell you the age of each chemical used inside the product.

Do you think the product suddenly went from being 100% good one day, then the clock stuck midnight the next day and it suddenly went bad?

The "expiration date" on any such product are just a number from a printer -- anything may be written there.

Here are some ideas some sources use to avoid the "date" complaints:
1) Remove old labels when batches are getting old and print newer labels.

2) Sort batches in large bins according to contents but do not label the entire batch; then, simply label portions of the batch with new labels and "good dates" as needed to send out supply for a few months.

3) not include a date and avoid any of this.

Instead of options such as these, Pharmacom simply puts the date on the label that matches when that vial was actually labeled.

Last edited:
do you happen know more about this topic than Harvard Medical School (if so, you should publish your findings and maybe make a lot of money as well as win some very prestigious awards for your contribution to medicine and science)?

Just in case you do not yet have more insight than Harvard Medical School, as promised, here is some copy/pasted info for you:

How do you know the actual product is expired?
what does "expired" mean to you?

A source can print any date, or anything, on labels.
For instance, when a source (not just this source, any and ALL sources) prints the compound and concentration on labels, many people question it and want testing or more proof because we all know anyone can print anything on a labels.
Why is it that when sources print the purity/concentration on their products it does not count as proof (i understand, because they can print anything), but on the same label the date means so much to you?
Do you think the product suddenly went fro 100% good one day, then the clock stuck midnight the next day and it suddenly went bad?

Did you test the product and have legitimate concerns it has degraded?

Regardless, the expiration date really has little significance (and I would also guess many small UGLs simply print up new exp dates -- I wouldn't even put it past licensed "Big Pharma" Corporations do do the same, after all they have been caught in lawsuits many times for deceit and corruption).

As long as these products are stored properly, the contents are good for a long time past any printed date:

check out this article from Harvard Medical School (linked below):
Drug Expiration Dates — Do They Mean Anything? - Harvard Health

Drug Expiration Dates — Do They Mean Anything?
FDA study gets to the heart of expired medicine and safety
Updated: August 13, 2018
Published: November, 2003
ExpiredDrug_dreamstime_m_20278518.jpg
The big question is, do pills expire? With a splitting headache, you reach into your medicine cabinet for some aspirin only to find the stamped expiration date on the medicine bottle is more than a year out of date. So, does medicine expire? Do you take it or don't you? If you decide to take the aspirin, will it be a fatal mistake or will you simply continue to suffer from the headache?

This is a dilemma many people face in some way or another. A column published in Psychopharmacology Today offers some advice.

It turns out that the expiration date on a drug does stand for something, but probably not what you think it does. Since a law was passed in 1979, drug manufacturers are required to stamp an expiration date on their products. This is the date at which the manufacturer can still guarantee the full potency and safety of the drug.

Most of what is known about drug expiration dates comes from a study conducted by the Food and Drug Administration at the request of the military. With a large and expensive stockpile of drugs, the military faced tossing out and replacing its drugs every few years. What they found from the study is 90% of more than 100 drugs, both prescription and over-the-counter, were perfectly good to use even 15 years after the expiration date.

So the expiration date doesn't really indicate a point at which the medication is no longer effective or has become unsafe to use. Medical authorities state if expired medicine is safe to take, even those that expired years ago. A rare exception to this may be tetracycline, but the report on this is controversial among researchers. It's true the effectiveness of a drug may decrease over time, but much of the original potency still remains even a decade after the expiration date. Excluding nitroglycerin, insulin, and liquid antibiotics, most medications are as long-lasting as the ones tested by the military. Placing a medication in a cool place, such as a refrigerator, will help a drug remain potent for many years.

Is the expiration date a marketing ploy by drug manufacturers, to keep you restocking your medicine cabinet and their pockets regularly? You can look at it that way. Or you can also look at it this way: The expiration dates are very conservative to ensure you get everything you paid for. And, really, if a drug manufacturer had to do expiration-date testing for longer periods it would slow their ability to bring you new and improved formulations.

The next time you face the drug expiration date dilemma, consider what you've learned here. If the expiration date passed a few years ago and it's important that your drug is absolutely 100% effective, you might want to consider buying a new bottle. And if you have any questions about the safety or effectiveness of any drug, ask your pharmacist. He or she is a great resource when it comes to getting more information about your medications.

There is nothing wrong with those products.
They are completely safe to use.
In addition, I notice they are amps which are even more securely sealed than vials; the contents there are secured inside a singular glass amp which was closed by melting the glass -- this is the ultimate seal.

Last edited:
There is nothing wrong with those products.
They are completely safe to use.
In addition, I notice they are amps which are even more securely sealed than vials -l the contents there are secured inside a singular glass amp which was closed by melting the glass -- this is the ultimate seal.

no problem injecting expired steroids? Well I expected a more serious answer, please inject them all and give me the ones that are not expired, for that I pay a product of supposed quality, I have seen sources crucify for much less than this, I do not plan to prick anything expired, thank you, yes this It is the policy of this laboratory do not have any more requests from me

I sent the customer support on the website
In PM you shared with me the email address you used to submit your orders.

Please understand, Basicstero ONLY uses its website to accept orders, never any other way to order.

Also, that email is not for Basicstero, it is for another source with a thread here on MESO (search a little and that other source will be easy to find).

You have been posting and giving complaints in the wrong thread.
Unfortunately, this makes people think Basicstero did something wrong or not replying to you, but (based upon the info/email you showed me) you did NOT places these orders from Basicstero.

Hi, if you wrote to our site, but did not receive response, try to send the message again, it is possible that it simply did not reach. Also you can write your order number to me in private messages, I will check the information and do my best to help as soon as possible.

@Spielur did not order from you -- he did not place these orders with Basicstero.
His orders are from another source here on MESO.

Update on my 5 packs..

1st one caught by customs in Czech Republic, All contents was removed except the bubble wrap and tinfoil but had a customs stamp on it. (hopefully will be resent)

2nd one landed perfectly

3rd pack been sitting in processing facility across the lake for 10 days so who fucking knows

No email reply back about the other two packs or plans moving forward. Ive been a long time customer might be looking into something domestic with the lack of communication.
You are posting in the wrong thread and trying to get help from the wrong source.
Look at the email you placed your orders with; the start of that email has the name of the source you can find here on MESO.
This thread is for Basicstero.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/

no problem injecting expired steroids? Well I expected a more serious answer...
check out this information found on the nih.gov site:

and, see the article I shared in the earlier post (quoted below) from Harvard Medical School:
Drug Expiration Dates — Do They Mean Anything?
FDA study gets to the heart of expired medicine and safety
Updated: August 13, 2018
Published: November, 2003
ExpiredDrug_dreamstime_m_20278518.jpg
The big question is, do pills expire? With a splitting headache, you reach into your medicine cabinet for some aspirin only to find the stamped expiration date on the medicine bottle is more than a year out of date. So, does medicine expire? Do you take it or don't you? If you decide to take the aspirin, will it be a fatal mistake or will you simply continue to suffer from the headache?

This is a dilemma many people face in some way or another. A column published in Psychopharmacology Today offers some advice.

It turns out that the expiration date on a drug does stand for something, but probably not what you think it does. Since a law was passed in 1979, drug manufacturers are required to stamp an expiration date on their products. This is the date at which the manufacturer can still guarantee the full potency and safety of the drug.

Most of what is known about drug expiration dates comes from a study conducted by the Food and Drug Administration at the request of the military. With a large and expensive stockpile of drugs, the military faced tossing out and replacing its drugs every few years. What they found from the study is 90% of more than 100 drugs, both prescription and over-the-counter, were perfectly good to use even 15 years after the expiration date.

So the expiration date doesn't really indicate a point at which the medication is no longer effective or has become unsafe to use. Medical authorities state if expired medicine is safe to take, even those that expired years ago. A rare exception to this may be tetracycline, but the report on this is controversial among researchers. It's true the effectiveness of a drug may decrease over time, but much of the original potency still remains even a decade after the expiration date. Excluding nitroglycerin, insulin, and liquid antibiotics, most medications are as long-lasting as the ones tested by the military. Placing a medication in a cool place, such as a refrigerator, will help a drug remain potent for many years.

Is the expiration date a marketing ploy by drug manufacturers, to keep you restocking your medicine cabinet and their pockets regularly? You can look at it that way. Or you can also look at it this way: The expiration dates are very conservative to ensure you get everything you paid for. And, really, if a drug manufacturer had to do expiration-date testing for longer periods it would slow their ability to bring you new and improved formulations.

The next time you face the drug expiration date dilemma, consider what you've learned here. If the expiration date passed a few years ago and it's important that your drug is absolutely 100% effective, you might want to consider buying a new bottle. And if you have any questions about the safety or effectiveness of any drug, ask your pharmacist. He or she is a great resource when it comes to getting more information about your medications.

Why is it that when sources print the purity/concentration on their products it does not count as absolute unwavering proof (i understand, because they can print anything), but on the same label the date means so much?

Do you think the product suddenly went from 100% good one day, then the clock stuck midnight the next day and it suddenly went bad?

As long as these products are stored properly, the contents are good for a long time past any printed date.

I respect you may choose to do or not do whatever you would like, but it really is a waste of a good product.

...please inject them all and give me the ones that are not expired, for that I pay a product of supposed quality, I have seen sources crucify for much less than this, I do not plan to prick anything expired, thank you

Sure, I would take them from you if you do not want them.
I just do not have a way to get them.
I hate them to go to waste but I just do not know how to get them because I don't want to give out my private address online.

Rather than waste them, you may have some gym buddies or friends that understand more about pharmaceuticals, and especially amps, that will be happy to use them.

I remember Dave Palumbo talking about how he and other guys still use some of the old original durabolin and parabolin amps (that were produced by licensed pharma manufactures for human use back when it was still legal) if/when they can get their hands on some.
Some of these things are decades old; but amps are completely sealed without any chance of pathogens or even oxygen getting into the contents.

Last edited:
no problem injecting expired steroids? Well I expected a more serious answer, please inject them all and give me the ones that are not expired, for that I pay a product of supposed quality, I have seen sources crucify for much less than this, I do not plan to prick anything expired, thank you, yes this It is the policy of this laboratory do not have any more requests from me
I told you what was going to happen, literally as happened, funny as hell, receiving gear manufactured 5 years ago is totally fine when you purchased it some weeks ago hahahaha

I told you what was going to happen, literally as happened, funny as hell, receiving gear manufactured 5 years ago is totally fine when you purchased it some weeks ago hahahaha
But you never explained how you know more than Harvard Medical School.

How about this info found on the nih.gov site: Drug expiry debate: the myth and the reality

Why is it that when sources print the purity/concentration on their products it does not count as absolute unwavering proof (i understand, because they can print anything), but on the same label the date means so much?

Do you think the product suddenly went from 100% good one day, then the clock stuck midnight the next day and it suddenly went bad?

As long as these products are stored properly, the contents are good for a long time past any printed date.

But you never explained how you know more than Harvard Medical School.

How about this info found on the nih.gov site: Drug expiry debate: the myth and the reality

Dude, he is fucking purchasing gear, he is fucking buying it in late May 2021, you are giving him gear manufactured 5 years ago, so the exp date you have already stamped on it is totally random and longer than the usually injectable pharma stuff.

He has the right to get recent and on date gear, he is paying for it, bastards.

I guess you will be totally ok to go for your meds to the pharmacy and get 1 year expired meds, right? I mean important stuff to survive, heart, blood related, etc. Or would you ask for on date meds just in case the degradation of the compounds is real and it might not fully do its job risking your life?

Sponsors

Latest posts