MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Mine is the same. I ordered 4 days ago and it said shipped the day after. I have faith in them, though. I’ve ordered from basicstero domestic countless times, and quite often I’ve had my order delivered without ever receiving a tracking number. It’s not ideal, but their product is the shit and I’ve never had a problem with the delivery time so I’m not going to switch providers unless something goes wrong with this one.
I agree with domestic. Never had a problem and have received my order before a tracking number.

Mine looks like it’s on the same schedule. Have you got a tracking number yet?
Haven’t gotten a tracking number but I know the package should arrive today. If you are expecting domestic but haven’t gotten a tracking number sign up for informed delivery from USPS it will show you every package coming to your address even if you don’t have a tracking number this is how I track my packages from another domestic source. https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action (Informed Delivery)

Haven’t gotten a tracking number but I know the package should arrive today. If you are expecting domestic but haven’t gotten a tracking number sign up for informed delivery from USPS it will show you every package coming to your address even if you don’t have a tracking number this is how I track my packages from another domestic source. https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action (Informed Delivery)
Informed delivery is done. As of 6/12 they got rid of the app.

Hm I’m logged into my informed delivery account right now, but I’ve had it for a while so might be that’s why I can still log in.
I think it’s just the app they’re getting rid of.
I was trying to use the app last night. The app is discontinued. If you want to continue to use informed delivery, it has to be used through a web browser. They now have a new app called USPS Mobile that isn't as good. When you click on informed delivery, it opens up a browser as already mentioned instead of tracking through the app.

Is anyone seeing only a partial list of their orders on the website? I think I have 4 or 5 orders between domestic and international but right now I only see one order I placed a few months ago.

Mine is the same. I ordered 4 days ago and it said shipped the day after. I have faith in them, though. I’ve ordered from basicstero domestic countless times, and quite often I’ve had my order delivered without ever receiving a tracking number. It’s not ideal, but their product is the shit and I’ve never had a problem with the delivery time so I’m not going to switch providers unless something goes wrong with this one.
Takes a week or so to get tracking as it's being shipped to EU first

Yes, checked spam and still nothing. Maybe I will have to send an email every hour for the next week?
Soooo...can someone reply to my email or what? I've been trying to contact "customer service" since last Friday. The website has been up and running for a few days now, so what's up? I don't want to PM Pharmacom Support, I don't want to see more monstrous Russians...
If you wrote to our site, but did not receive a response, try to send the message again, it is possible that it simply did not reach.

Last edited:
@RThoads @Pharmacom Labs I have faith so I went ahead and ordered but didn’t get a confirmation email like I have in the past. Hoping it’ll get processed like normal in spite of site issues. Also see the site is down again.
Na status shows order shipped but no tracking yet. And also the website is down again with a 502 so I’m guessing there is some DNS or server issues
Hi, do not worry, technical work is underway, so the site may temporarily not work, but everything will be fine, if you made an order, you will definitely receive what you ordered.

Does anyone have any experience with receiving in Ontario lately? Ordered in the beginning of March and it took 2 months to arrive in Canada but was never delivered. They sent a replacement in 2 packages which arrived in Canada on May 25th but I haven't received those yet. I am really hoping they are just delayed in customs or I need a new source.
Hi, most likely it's just delay, but if you need help, please write your order number to me in private messages, I will check the information and do my best to help as soon as possible.
I have ordered a few times previously with no issues and I love the quality.
Thank you for your feedback.

Is anyone seeing only a partial list of their orders on the website? I think I have 4 or 5 orders between domestic and international but right now I only see one order I placed a few months ago.
Please contact us through the contacts page
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact
We see that traffic on our site decreased significantly since we updated our site design. Not sure, what is the reason. Just in case:
if you had older sites us.basicstero.ws or int.basicstero.ws in your favorites, there is no separation anymore. There is one single account for all warehouses and the right address is
Code:
https://basicstero.ws
We still provide up to 25% discount for orders paid by cryptocurrency, which is a great deal. We still reship seized or lost orders for free. And we still have discreet shipping available, if needed.

Please contact us through the contacts page
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact
We see that traffic on our site decreased significantly since we updated our site design. Not sure, what is the reason. Just in case:
if you had older sites us.basicstero.ws or int.basicstero.ws in your favorites, there is no separation anymore. There is one single account for all warehouses and the right address is
Code:
https://basicstero.ws
We still provide up to 25% discount for orders paid by cryptocurrency, which is a great deal. We still reship seized or lost orders for free. And we still have discreet shipping available, if needed.
There is no 25% discount now. I only find the 15% discount if you order is over $1000.

could anyone tell me if the pharmacom test base in water is micronized or not i cant seem to find any information thanks
I was told by Frank (the Pharmacom sales manager) that yes it is micronized.
but I do not have any first-hand experience with this product myself to give any review.

@RThoads @Pharmacom Labs I have faith so I went ahead and ordered but didn’t get a confirmation email like I have in the past. Hoping it’ll get processed like normal in spite of site issues. Also see the site is down again.
Are you able to see this order's status in your Basicstero account dashboard?
IF the order was entered into the system successfully, it should appear in your dashboard regardless of if an automated email went out or not.
There you should be able to find the order number and check status updates.

There is no 25% discount now. I only find the 15% discount if you order is over $1000.
the loyalty (previous orders) discounts are not implemented on a new site yet.
But I was told the source is having the programmers work on fixing this soon.
To the best of my understanding, they do intend to keep that discount system.