MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Hey @Jamaya @theseus2019 @jl0u and anyone else that was around during the February 2021 packs getting stuck (most likely CV19 quarantined on the US west coast) and having to be replaced be new reships, and then some March 2021 packs that were bounced back to Europe (returned to sender) then resent...
I just wanted to follow-up with a final update.

My February 2021 reship packs have successfully arrived.
Previously, I already posted when my March reshipped packs arrived.

All my delayed orders have arrived and I have everything I ordered.
The Feb reship took a little longer than what I usually estimate for W2, but like I have posted many times, I understand the postal service varies and that is beyond the control of any source -- I knew and trusted Basicstero did what they said they would do and sent the reship; I never had any doubt.
But the March reship moved very fast -- only a few weeks from send to arrive -- I really hope others will move that that one.
I think March reship moved so fast because it was returned to send and then just instantly forwarded back out from Europe so that means it skipped a lot of the usual W2 journey. Nonetheless, it was very fast and I hope we all get to enjoy some more transit times as fast and smooth as that one.

So to be clear and all caught up on that topic, everything I have ever order has now arrived; I'm 100% whole and back on track and look forward to placing another order as soon as this stuff gets to all my local guys in need.
I received my package I think two-three weeks ago. No leaks etc.. so glad that is behind. Thanks for checking.

Soooo...can someone reply to my email or what? I've been trying to contact "customer service" since last Friday. The website has been up and running for a few days now, so what's up? I don't want to PM Pharmacom Support, I don't want to see more monstrous Russians...

I would PM.. it doesn’t hurt. I personally have had good quick responses and also late, took for ever responses..
Sorry bro

I would PM.. it doesn’t hurt. I personally have had good quick responses and also late, took for ever responses..
Sorry bro
Yea, if you PM Pharmacom Support, they say they will tell their management and I'll hear back. Well, that never happened. Will just get put through the runaround again.

Does anyone have any experience with receiving in Ontario lately? Ordered in the beginning of March and it took 2 months to arrive in Canada but was never delivered. They sent a replacement in 2 packages which arrived in Canada on May 25th but I haven't received those yet. I am really hoping they are just delayed in customs or I need a new source. I have ordered a few times previously with no issues and I love the quality.

Emailed customer service 4 days ago and no reply. What's going on? Email isn't working??

Everyone who put the order recently should check their order on the website. I find one order I put in 2/June disappears...I just send mail to them and hope to get the response

Btw, I have another issue about the delayed order in Feb with Pharmacom. We negotiate this issue for over 4 month. Now they did not reply the mail again since 30/May....it's really tired indeed. I have spent over $10000 (probably close to $20000 I think) to buy their products since last year. Hope Pharmacom can sincerely solve these problems...thanks

Soooo...can someone reply to my email or what? I've been trying to contact "customer service" since last Friday. The website has been up and running for a few days now, so what's up? I don't want to PM Pharmacom Support, I don't want to see more monstrous Russians...

I'm sure they're blatantly ignoring my emails at this point.
We were under a huge DOS-attack. Some emails could not reach us. Right now we have just 50 not replied emails so far, which is not much, we will reply soonest.
The website is down AGAIN. This is comical.
We were updating our site design. It is working now and we have a new more user-friendly interface. Now only one account for all warehouses. We tested it and it should work fine, however, if you find some issues or can not complete an order, please report, we will provide store credits for significant bugs found and reported.

We were updating our site design. It is working now and we have a new more user-friendly interface. Now only one account for all warehouses. We tested it and it should work fine, however, if you find some issues or can not complete an order, please report, we will provide store credits for significant bugs found and reported.
@Pharmacom Labs @Pharmacom Support I have items in my cart ready to checkout but I should have a 15% discount total based off past orders and using Bitcoin (10% + 5%) but my Loyalty discount isn’t calculating.
With the new site I have reports that:
1) loyalty (previous orders) discounts are not displaying in the cart.
2) US Warehouse store credit/balance is not found.

I will try to keep a list of known issues to report so all may be fixed.

NOTE to Other Customers:
Until the source is able to have programmers look at things, customer may need to individually contact the source via the "Contact Us" form on the Basicstero site to have situations such as these manually addressed.
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws/index/contact

What's up everyone super new here but thought I could chime in, I placed a domestic order using Bitcoin yesterday, payment was confirmed within the day, and order status is showing shipped already. So it's looking good so far
Mine looks like it’s on the same schedule. Have you got a tracking number yet?

Yea, if you PM Pharmacom Support, they say they will tell their management and I'll hear back. Well, that never happened. Will just get put through the runaround again.
I meant it more for just covering your basis. I agree with what you said however as customers we need to use whatever options we have for contact.

Mine looks like it’s on the same schedule. Have you got a tracking number yet?
Mine is the same. I ordered 4 days ago and it said shipped the day after. I have faith in them, though. I’ve ordered from basicstero domestic countless times, and quite often I’ve had my order delivered without ever receiving a tracking number. It’s not ideal, but their product is the shit and I’ve never had a problem with the delivery time so I’m not going to switch providers unless something goes wrong with this one.