MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

After receiving several packages over the years I just received one with with bubble wrap and tin foil but missing all ordered contents. Anyone ever have this issue, I’m waiting for a response to get it resolved. I watched the mailman drop it off so it didn’t sit idle in my mailbox. About to go fuck this mailman up if he’s the culprit and gained 20lbs really fast.
International to the states. Usually 100% perfect everytime. Makes no sense it had bubble wrap and tinfoil but no vials.
Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience, if you wrote to our site, but did not receive a response, please write to me in private messages, your order number, I will send this information to my management and ask them to contact you directly.

On domestic cant even log in .... and when I try to reset password it says that no account with that email which means my order count and discount for multiple orders isn’t there. What is wrong with pharmacom ????
Why muscle juice website no work
Same here. I have been trying to access and login to the sites for a couple of days with no success. What's going on with @Pharmacom Labs? If you can't afford good IT guy to fix this for you, then I don't know if I can trust you as a source for my gears.

Maybe time to find a new source...
@Pharmacom Labs Ordered a week ago from domestic and haven't heard anything. I thought domestic was okay?

I can't log in to domestic either.
When will your site be back up?
Hi, technical work is underway, we need a little more time, but the site will be back soon. Please do not worry, if you made an order, you will definitely receive it, everything will work as it did before, including discounts and promotions.

Hi, technical work is underway, we need a little more time, but the site will be back soon. Please do not worry, if you made an order, you will definitely receive it, everything will work as it did before, including discounts and promotions.
So the website says it's shipping, so it's shipping, right?

Ordered from W2 two months ago. Still hasn't left origin country. Just says "preparing to dispatch." Usually intl orders are at least in the destination country and through customs by now... What happened to the new, better method that you guys are using after the February orders got screwed up?

Has anyone used the bold300?? I haven’t taken anything in a while and curious how long before you see any results or changes? It’s life is 14 days.

Ordered from W2 two months ago. Still hasn't left origin country. Just says "preparing to dispatch." Usually intl orders are at least in the destination country and through customs by now... What happened to the new, better method that you guys are using after the February orders got screwed up?
I think the source returned to standard postal service after some packs from the new method got quarantined.
I was told the reships and new order were once again using the old way until more was understood and resolved with the new method.
I do not know if they have tried the new method again then.

I assume your order is from W2. I will try to clarify some details.
W2 is a middle-point. It is not stuck there; it is awaiting arrival there. W2 is not like W1. W1 has stock physically at the W1 location (this is why stock is limited and currently many items are not available). however, W2 does not have stock locally; with W2 the items are shipped to the EU middle-point as needed for orders (for example, all items needed for orders in a week are collected and shipped from the manufacturing facility to the warehouse middle-point).
Then the packs moves from there to the final destination.

This means, you have to add the time it takes from the manufacturer to W2 (that is the waiting time some of you mention) then the typical time from EU Warehouse to final destination (this next step is similar to W1 time-frame).
In my experience W2 takes about 2 weeks longer than W1 on average (sometimes quicker, sometimes a little longer -- postal service varies greatly and no one has control of that)..

You would have to search for some of the posts when Frank (Basicstero’s manager) announced details regarding W2 for more details.
But do not worry, I have never seen a pack stuck in the EU middle-point; if you have tracking, the order is in progress on its path.

Before the CV19 and other global issues that increased restrictions and slowed the postal services, most of my own W2 packs take about 2 weeks on the "at shippers warehouse" step (while it is traveling from manufacture facility to the W2 EU middle-point).
Then, about 4 weeks from the W2 EU point to USA.

Emailed customer service 4 days ago and no reply. What's going on? Email isn't working??
The sources site has been down a lot due to DDoS attacks and hacker attacking the site demanding payment (extortion).
I think a few sources have experienced this throughout the year; my guess is it is all from the same hacker or little group trying to extort money.
I hope sources do NOT pay or it will just happen again because there is no way to trust an attack will keep some empty promise.
While AAS sources are not usually also computer system experts, I am sure this pressure will force sources to seek technical improvements and over time such attacks will lose effectiveness.

2021-06-08

"our site was under a severe DDOS-attack. Due to this it was not available within last days. We are doing our best to get it back to operate normally. We are really sorry for inconvenience.We are processing all pending orders and replying to emails now. Please be patient."

source of info inked below:
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws/news

The sources site has been down a lot due to DDoS attacks and hacker attacking the site demanding payment (extortion).
I think a few sources have experienced this throughout the year; my guess is it is all from the same hacker or little group trying to extort money.
I hope sources do NOT pay or it will just happen again because there is no way to trust an attack will keep some empty promise.
While AAS sources are not usually also computer system experts, I am sure this pressure will force sources to seek technical improvements and over time such attacks will lose effectiveness.
I noticed it’s the bigger guys they’re after. You guys get hit a lot.

I think the source returned to standard postal service after some packs from the new method got quarantined.
I was told the reships and new order were once again using the old way until more was understood and resolved with the new method.
I do not know if they have tried the new method again then.

I assume your order is from W2. I will try to clarify some details.
W2 is a middle-point. It is not stuck there; it is awaiting arrival there. W2 is not like W1. W1 has stock physically at the W1 location (this is why stock is limited and currently many items are not available). however, W2 does not have stock locally; with W2 the items are shipped to the EU middle-point as needed for orders (for example, all items needed for orders in a week are collected and shipped from the manufacturing facility to the warehouse middle-point).
Then the packs moves from there to the final destination.

This means, you have to add the time it takes from the manufacturer to W2 (that is the waiting time some of you mention) then the typical time from EU Warehouse to final destination (this next step is similar to W1 time-frame).
In my experience W2 takes about 2 weeks longer than W1 on average (sometimes quicker, sometimes a little longer -- postal service varies greatly and no one has control of that)..

You would have to search for some of the posts when Frank (Basicstero’s manager) announced details regarding W2 for more details.
But do not worry, I have never seen a pack stuck in the EU middle-point; if you have tracking, the order is in progress on its path.

Before the CV19 and other global issues that increased restrictions and slowed the postal services, most of my own W2 packs take about 2 weeks on the "at shippers warehouse" step (while it is traveling from manufacture facility to the W2 EU middle-point).
Then, about 4 weeks from the W2 EU point to USA.
I appreciate you responding. Just wish I had paid extra to order from US Dom at this point. I didn't need anything in the near future, but figured I'd have everything delivered by the 2 month mark, which is the slowest I've had from any intl sources. Lesson learned.

I appreciate you responding. Just wish I had paid extra to order from US Dom at this point. I didn't need anything in the near future, but figured I'd have everything delivered by the 2 month mark, which is the slowest I've had from any intl sources. Lesson learned.
A few of use recently had reships arrive that seemed to move much faster than the previous few months.
estimating when you may have ordered, I would expect yours should have moved and updated by now.
So I agree, yours seems to be slow.

It all varies so much over the past year that it is difficult to give a good estimate. I just hope yours did not run into any issues (I know some countries have restrictions etc.). in the unfortunate event it got lost or seized, know that this source has always pulled through and given people a free reship.

Even some of the strongest concerns I had ever seen were about the February quarantine packs, but even those guys have reported they did get reships.

Everyone who put the order recently should check their order on the website. I find one order I put in 2/June disappears...I just send mail to them and hope to get the response

Btw, I have another issue about the delayed order in Feb with Pharmacom. We negotiate this issue for over 4 month. Now they did not reply the mail again since 30/May....it's really tired indeed. I have spent over $10000 (probably close to $20000 I think) to buy their products since last year. Hope Pharmacom can sincerely solve these problems...thanks