MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Pharmacon support??

In my pm I stated that I have reached out to the site 3 times over 12 days with no response. I didn't want to post that if it was just a technical issue with the web site. But no response and yes I checked my spam
Hi, if you have written to our website but have not received a response, please write to me in private messages, I will do my best to help as soon as possible.

Thank you for your reply, because I can’t log in to your website after I bought it, so I don’t know what is going on. I hope I can receive your emails these days

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that's his answer for everything. Just wait a little longer. Maybe in PM he's been of help to some people, but out in the open forum, he's tits on a bull with his cut and paste replies to paying customers.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that's his answer for everything. Just wait a little longer. Maybe in PM he's been of help to some people, but out in the open forum, he's tits on a bull with his cut and paste replies to paying customers.
I don’t know how he really is, but it’s better to have a reply than no reply, and thank you for your suggestions. You have given me a lot of suggestions since I entered the forum. Thank you, I don’t I know why it is so difficult to buy this thing, sigh, I just want to buy something very simple and increase my muscles, it is so difficult

I don’t know how he really is, but it’s better to have a reply than no reply, and thank you for your suggestions. You have given me a lot of suggestions since I entered the forum. Thank you, I don’t I know why it is so difficult to buy this thing, sigh, I just want to buy something very simple and increase my muscles, it is so difficult
You seem very immature and naive

@Pharmacom Labs @Pharmacom Support

Hello, first let me say I have been a loyal customer for years. Orders well into 5 digits for cash spent. I have never had any issues except 1 minor one last time where my bitcoin payment was sitting there waiting to be approved for a few days. Your service on this form has been nothing less than exceptional for me.

I am concerned about all the stuff people are reporting and apprehensive on making a new order. I'm running low, and need to order.

I use domestic because the process is faster and I don't have to deal with customs. I chose to pay your prices at 80% higher for some products for convenience.

What I am seeing now are major delays in the US domestic warehouse processing payments and lack of communication.

Literally every order I have placed with you guys has been approved within 12 hrs

What I would like to know is

If I order, will you be able to process payment quickly? This Is a huge reason why customers pay 80% higher prices. If you guys can't provide service to justify the quick turnaround, why are prices so high? What are we paying for??

If not, will you be able to discount the order?

Is the adex letro? I ordered some in April and I'm afraid to use it.

Are the issues with leaking stoppers resolved?

The customer service here seems to be passing the buck to the website. It never used to be that way. If there are issues will you be able to expedite in this fourm? The website communication is poor and takes days in my past experiences.

Once again I love your product, but all these issues at once leads me to believe the company is having issues

@Pharmacom Labs @Pharmacom Support

Hello, first let me say I have been a loyal customer for years. Orders well into 5 digits for cash spent. I have never had any issues except 1 minor one last time where my bitcoin payment was sitting there waiting to be approved for a few days. Your service on this form has been nothing less than exceptional for me.

I am concerned about all the stuff people are reporting and apprehensive on making a new order. I'm running low, and need to order.

I use domestic because the process is faster and I don't have to deal with customs. I chose to pay your prices at 80% higher for some products for convenience.

What I am seeing now are major delays in the US domestic warehouse processing payments and lack of communication.

Literally every order I have placed with you guys has been approved within 12 hrs

What I would like to know is

If I order, will you be able to process payment quickly? This Is a huge reason why customers pay 80% higher prices. If you guys can't provide service to justify the quick turnaround, why are prices so high? What are we paying for??

If not, will you be able to discount the order?

Is the adex letro? I ordered some in April and I'm afraid to use it.

Are the issues with leaking stoppers resolved?

The customer service here seems to be passing the buck to the website. It never used to be that way. If there are issues will you be able to expedite in this fourm? The website communication is poor and takes days in my past experiences.

Once again I love your product, but all these issues at once leads me to believe the company is having issues
They are just going to respond to this with a generic "don't worry, everything will be OK". To answer your questions, they aren't going to discount anything because of "slow payment processing". The arimidex IS letrozole...they won't fess up, but it's been tested multiple times. The leaking stopper issue is NOT resolved. You may get leaky stoppers, you may not. They don't know because they just tossed the "bad stoppers" in with "good stoppers". The same batch of juice has BOTH types of stoppers. They will not expedite any answers on this forum.

Hi Pcom,

The test no ester brew is fantastic.

Do you have any oil brew of tren no ester, or do you only have the water solution?

After receiving several packages over the years I just received one with with bubble wrap and tin foil but missing all ordered contents. Anyone ever have this issue, I’m waiting for a response to get it resolved. I watched the mailman drop it off so it didn’t sit idle in my mailbox. About to go fuck this mailman up if he’s the culprit and gained 20lbs really fast.

After receiving several packages over the years I just received one with with bubble wrap and tin foil but missing all ordered contents. Anyone ever have this issue, I’m waiting for a response to get it resolved. I watched the mailman drop it off so it didn’t sit idle in my mailbox. About to go fuck this mailman up if he’s the culprit and gained 20lbs really fast.

An empty package!? International or domestic order?