MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Anyone else having an issue with the site? Says my password doesnt work. When i tried to reset password it says I don't have an account

I just received my order, got 6 vials of Test C, opened 3 vials and no leaks. Stoppers look different tho. They also sent me a blister pack of 50ct 10mg Var for free. Been trying to upload a simple pic but it keeps saying "image is too big"

I just received my order, got 6 vials of Test C, opened 3 vials and no leaks. Stoppers look different tho. They also sent me a blister pack of 50ct 10mg Var for free. Been trying to upload a simple pic but it keeps saying "image is too big"
International or US warehouse?

I have paid for 24 hours, but I haven’t got an email reply yet, and I can’t access the website
yea, I submitted the payment information yesterday, and then I also contacted them by email, but I don’t know why I haven’t responded yet, and it’s difficult to access the website.

Anyone else having an issue with the site? Says my password doesnt work. When i tried to reset password it says I don't have an account
The construction on the site shouldn't have anything to do with this. It sounds like you're trying to log into the wrong site(INT vs USA).
yea, I submitted the payment information yesterday, and then I also contacted them by email, but I don’t know why I haven’t responded yet, and it’s difficult to access the website.
In previous orders, I have waited 2+ weeks for payment verification via MG and WU. I am currently waiting for payment verification via ETHEREUM going on 72 hours. Be patient, you will receive your leaky gear in due time(ETA 1 week- 4 months)

24 hours is nothing. Maybe if you haven't had any updates for a week, then you should inquire about it. You want them delivered to your door step in 24 hours too? You are buying steroids from an underground lab. Not baby wipes from Amazon.

The construction on the site shouldn't have anything to do with this. It sounds like you're trying to log into the wrong site(INT vs USA).

In previous orders, I have waited 2+ weeks for payment verification via MG and WU. I am currently waiting for payment verification via ETHEREUM going on 72 hours. Be patient, you will receive your leaky gear in due time(ETA 1 week- 4 months)
But I pay with Bitcoin, and they say it's faster

Bitcoin still takes them a day at least in my experiences, and now on top of that there's this site maintenance shit going on. They'll send you... something... eventually.

(My recent domestic order was issue-free actually, although it wasn't for me so I can't speak on anything past the delivery time and accuracy of the order.)

Last edited:
@Pharmacom Labs
Sent you a couple PM I haven't received anythin

Hi, I checked the information, everything is fine, your order will be shipped soon.
Pharmacon support??
The best way to contact the source directly for order or account related issues is by using the "Contact Us" form on the source's site (linked below) to communicated directly with the source's customer service.
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws/index/contact

PMs and posts etc. on boards may not always be seen by the source (Frank "Pharmacom Labs" does not log in here very often and is extremely busy as global sales manager for this brand with thousands of orders a month world-wide as well as overseeing websites, traveling for business, and handling bulk-customers etc.) and replying to order confirmation emails or other automatic system emails will not work (those are all just emails sent out by a computer system).

• The "Contact Us" form is the most effective and efficient way to communicate with this source.
Please see my post quoted below for more details regarding contacting the source directly:

I hope this may be of help.
Also, please feel free to PM me If you simply need some general information, advice, question about a product, or an inquiry that will not require access to accounts, orders, payments, or your other private info.
I can try to help to the best of my ability.

In my pm I stated that I have reached out to the site 3 times over 12 days with no response. I didn't want to post that if it was just a technical issue with the web site. But no response and yes I checked my spam

Pharmacon support??

In my pm I stated that I have reached out to the site 3 times over 12 days with no response. I didn't want to post that if it was just a technical issue with the web site. But no response and yes I checked my spam
omg,What did you buy it with? No news? No delivery?

Vladimir Yakovlev - PRO athlete team Pharmacom Labs.

Link to Vladimir's instagram profile, follow the news.

www.instagram.com/yaki_ifbbpro

jtpkFlxthDA.jpg

Hi, glad to hear it, thank you for your feedback.

I have paid for 24 hours, but I haven’t got an email reply yet, and I can’t access the website
Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience, please do not worry, unfortunately, sometimes there are delays, just wait a little longer.

Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience, please do not worry, unfortunately, sometimes there are delays, just wait a little longer.
Thank you for your reply, because I can’t log in to your website after I bought it, so I don’t know what is going on. I hope I can receive your emails these days