MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

PHARMA MIX 5.

Each milliliter contains:
- Trenbolone Base 25 mg / ml.
- Testosterone Base 50 mg / ml.
- Stanozolol Base 25 mg / ml.

PHARMA MIX 5 is an explosive mixture of three non-essential drugs that are incredibly fast and effective. Due to its composition, PHARMA MIX 5 is considered one of the best pre-workout stimulants in the world, just one injection of 1 ml of PHARMA MIX 5, 1-2 hours before training, will give you the opportunity to feel all the strength hidden in you.

PHARMA MIX 5 Effects:
+ Reduces the percentage of body fat and increases muscle relief.
+ Quickly increases strength.
+ Acts stronger than the well-known pre-workout complexes.
+ Increases secretion of insulin-like growth factor.

Has anyone already tried it? We will be glad to hear your opinion, feedback, suggestions or questions.

explosive-power-mix5-gif.121552

Folks, I know that quality of service is suffering lately. Not trying to find excuses, but we are still under continuous daily DDOS attack. We are blackmailed and obviously our competitors trying to force us to pay to them. I feel bad for those who can not compete in an honest rivalry and uses such dirty ways. In no way this excuses poor quality of our service lately.
We are replying to emails. Currently the biggest issue with international shipping is related still to those orders, which we shipped a few month ago by a new way through an intermediary, which did not proof itself. We are obviously reshipping those orders, which takes time. All newer orders are shipped in an old way.
Regarding our site. There are some functions, which are missing in the new site. E.g. discounts for loyal customers were not transferred. There is no option to select discreet shipping, etc. Our coders are working on fixing this. In the meantime you can just leave comments to your orders to provide discreet shipping or that you had loyalty discount and you can just pay less, it will be ok. Within a couple of days we will get all functionality back.

Everyone who put the order recently should check their order on the website. I find one order I put in 2/June disappears...I just send mail to them and hope to get the response

Btw, I have another issue about the delayed order in Feb with Pharmacom. We negotiate this issue for over 4 month. Now they did not reply the mail again since 30/May....it's really tired indeed. I have spent over $10000 (probably close to $20000 I think) to buy their products since last year. Hope Pharmacom can sincerely solve these problems...thanks
Regarding your case. I will contact you now and ask for order number, we check it.

I bought testosterone base (water-based, the white solution) and try to inject it through 3ml syringe with 24G needle tip. However, it's really hard to push the syringe. Is it due to the particles (solute) which is not totally dissolved in the solution? Should I use different size of needle tip?

Attachments

• 5Pv5Fgs5QXsL73HYZLH_rFK9Lw-Ay3VjQwMcEuCVTb55iB-A18LAd_ySHFSjr3WWNnfwiZHHZSGIrhtDlOiAK5ePrYwkO6...jpg
    5Pv5Fgs5QXsL73HYZLH_rFK9Lw-Ay3VjQwMcEuCVTb55iB-A18LAd_ySHFSjr3WWNnfwiZHHZSGIrhtDlOiAK5ePrYwkO6...jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 34
I bought testosterone base (water-based, the white solution) and try to inject it through 3ml syringe with 24G needle tip. However, it's really hard to push the syringe. Is it due to the particles (solute) which is not totally dissolved in the solution? Should I use different size of needle tip?
Make sure you shake the hell out of it and it sounds Ike you'll have to go to a larger diameter needle. I've used 22 guage before and still couldn't draw up or inject the solution ( different source). Don't have it in me anymore to resort to 18 guage. Good luck

Make sure you shake the hell out of it and it sounds Ike you'll have to go to a larger diameter needle. I've used 22 guage before and still couldn't draw up or inject the solution ( different source). Don't have it in me anymore to resort to 18 guage. Good luck
I couldn't imagine pinning with an 18g. I use 18 to draw and it leave a little puncture mark in the stopper...I'd imagine the same for pinning with it. Yikes.

Update:

Got it my stuff in today. I never got a tracking number, but that’s fine. Basicstero is still shipping super fast.
Damn still haven’t gotten my package, and also never got a tracking number. Informed delivery shows me a package coming from FL but the tracking never updated and just says arriving late so it seems like it could be lost idk. I know it’s not completely pharmacoms fault but cmon at least reply to emails and keep your customers in the loop, not sure I want to order from y’all again and I sure as hell told my dudes that asked me for reviews how’s shoddy the service has been so they are aware before ordering.

Update on my 5 packs..

1st one caught by customs in Czech Republic, All contents was removed except the bubble wrap and tinfoil but had a customs stamp on it. (hopefully will be resent)

2nd one landed perfectly

3rd pack been sitting in processing facility across the lake for 10 days so who fucking knows

No email reply back about the other two packs or plans moving forward. Ive been a long time customer might be looking into something domestic with the lack of communication.

I would not use anything larger than 23g.
Shake it up and try 25g; if that is too small try 23g.
You may need to shake it and then quickly use before it settles.
But if it does not work with a 23g, I would not use it. Anything larger than 23g is too much damage to be worth the trouble in my opinion.

The source has been enduring DDoS attacks from hackers that are trying to export sources (scroll down and you can find the source's post about it).
Such attacks lag out and sometimes completely block their computer system from working properly.
Of course, the source (or any other business) does not want it to be this way, but it is clearly beyond anyone's control.
The best we can do is try again when the system is up and hope communication go through.

IF anyone finds errors or bugs on the new website please post it here and I will email the info to the source so they may put in a service ticker with the programmers to address the issue.

As Frank from Basicstero already explained, they are working on fixing issues with the new website.

Some info from Basicstero's news section:
NOTE: some url addresses have changed for the new site and sections; below you will find the correct new addresses.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/news

Dear customers

we updated our site. The new design should be more user-friendly. We merged all 3 warehouses under one single account. If you had accounts with different passwords (US domestic and international), please use username and password for your international account. All discounts for constant customers were preserved. IF you can not log in, please reset your password using this link:
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/restore

If you encounter any issues and can not complete your order please report using our contacts page:
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact

best regards,

Basicstero crew

I have to edit some of my own content to have the new correct URL addresses.

Here is my correct personal referral link:
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/login?ref=6240

I will work on updating some more posts/info with new correct URL/addresses soon.

Tip/Advice for Everyone: How to Contact the Source Directly

For specific account and order related inquiries please use the "Contact Us" form on the Basicstero website for the most direct and efficient communication with the company's customer service.
Code:
 https://basicstero.ws/contact
Replying to automated emails etc. will not work to contact the source.
The way to contact the source is by using the "Contact Us" page on the Basicstero site.

***Be sure to check your Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.

Board reps, posts, even PMs are not as efficient nor direct - may get overlooked or take time to be relayed to the appropriate personnel.
This is a big World-Wide company; Reps/PR/Marketing people are mostly busy relaying information/news/announcements and may not even have the ability, access, nor authority to see private account and order information.
(it is a good thing though, that the company only allows specific person ability to access private info for customer security reasons :) ).
Also, please, for your own safety never state any personal information in a public post.

The "Contact Us" form on the Basicstero website is the most direct form of communication regarding accounts and orders.

NOTE regarding tracking (which is a common inquiry I see daily across various boards and PMs):
In my experience, usually tracking is NOT uploaded until a pack leaves the warehouse country and passes outgoing (origin nation's) customs.
In my opinion this usually takes approx a couple weeks for intl packs.
Please be patient and try not to ask customer service for tracking info -- tracking will be uploaded to your dashboard when it is available and authorized to be given out (the source does not authorize it to be given out until a point, such as when it passes outgoing customs, when the source feels it is safe from the source's warehouse, staff, and mailers).

A source has no control over the postal service nor if packs are accurately scanned/updated within the postal system (once the pack is shipped, a source can only see what tracking shows you -- just like if/when you mail something to someone).

Keep in mind you can check the status of your order on the Basicstero site by loging into the warehouse where you placed the order and navigating to your
dashboard >> orders >> select the order you would like to see.
IF tracking has been uploaded to your account it will appear there in the order details section.

When contacting the source, please provide your order number and please have verifiable evidence if you are making any claims such as a lost or damaged pack (evidence would including a video of opening the sealed pack to show the condition of contents upon arrival or tracking status or seizure letter to show a pack is lost etc.).

I hope these tips and information are helpful

Update on my 5 packs..

1st one caught by customs in Czech Republic, All contents was removed except the bubble wrap and tinfoil but had a customs stamp on it. (hopefully will be resent)

2nd one landed perfectly

3rd pack been sitting in processing facility across the lake for 10 days so who fucking knows

No email reply back about the other two packs or plans moving forward. Ive been a long time customer might be looking into something domestic with the lack of communication.
Hello, I replied in PM but will also post here in case it may help others.

Are you sure you ordered from Basicstero?
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/
The tracking numbers I reviewed in our private convo are all from Czech Republic, However, Basicstero does NOT have a warehouse in Czech Republic.

I think you may have confused this Basicstero thread with some other source.

Damn still haven’t gotten my package, and also never got a tracking number. Informed delivery shows me a package coming from FL but the tracking never updated and just says arriving late so it seems like it could be lost idk. I know it’s not completely pharmacoms fault but cmon at least reply to emails and keep your customers in the loop, not sure I want to order from y’all again and I sure as hell told my dudes that asked me for reviews how’s shoddy the service has been so they are aware before ordering.
Update on my 5 packs..

2nd one landed perfectly

Hi, if you wrote to our site, but did not receive response, try to send the message again, it is possible that it simply did not reach. Also you can write your order number to me in private messages, I will check the information and do my best to help as soon as possible.

Hi, if you wrote to our site, but did not receive response, try to send the message again, it is possible that it simply did not reach. Also you can write your order number to me in private messages, I will check the information and do my best to help as soon as possible.
I sent the customer support on the website

Sponsors

Latest posts