MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Why would it not be real ? I can’t really tell you one way or another but highly unlikely pcom is under dosing their test lol and by the comment of you talking about the tren color being different I would assume you probably are a newbie
Never used tren so yeah pretty new. I wonder how much it’s underdosed, makes sense though considering my test levels were 300ng/dL trough while taking just 100mgs a week

If their AIs are getting mixed up and tren possibly bunk, it’s easy to guess their test isn’t pristine
dude ... I just read through your posts... all of them... stop spreading dumb shit.. you said your tren was a different color than youre used to so youre calling it bunk. you have no bloods on your test and calling it bunk too... I am no way a pcom fan but jesus... I think you are probably 18-20 years old if I were to guess

dude ... I just read through your posts... all of them... stop spreading dumb shit.. you said your tren was a different color than youre used to so youre calling it bunk. you have no bloods on your test and calling it bunk too... I am no way a pcom fan but jesus... I think you are probably 18-20 years old if I were to guess
Your post itself reeks of stupidity and immaturity. Go fuck yourself “dude.” Never confirmed that anything was bunk, merely speculating. And if you read through my posts you’d see I am planning to get bloods drawn. As for the part about my age, well i would guess you’re the 18 yr old, starting an argument getting angry out of nowhere kind of makes you seem like a bitch.

Hey, at least I know the tren I have is real as it definitely seems to be working for you

Your post itself reeks of stupidity and immaturity. Go fuck yourself “dude.” Never confirmed that anything was bunk, merely speculating. And if you read through my posts you’d see I am planning to get bloods drawn. As for the part about my age, well i would guess you’re the 18 yr old, starting an argument getting angry out of nowhere kind of makes you seem like a bitch.

Hey, at least I know the tren I have is real as it definitely seems to be working for you
Go back to eroids. They miss you there. EROIDZ MY TRENZ IS A FUNNY COLOR IT MUST BE BUNK!!! I DONT FEELZ MY TEST AFTER 1 WKZZZ

Easy, big fella. He's a well known competitor that wins every show he enters. He's also the worlds strongest man. Did you know he can deadlift 565 lbs for 12+ reps? That's 12+ not just 12. That's probably like 50 or 100 reps.

He's also extremely helpful. He takes the time every day to come here and drag his hairy knuckles across the keyboard for us.

If he ever leaves... i'm just not sure how we'll get by without him. Bet your ass there will multiple tribute threads in his honor to celebrate what a true superstar he is.

Easy, big fella. He's a well known competitor that wins every show he enters. He's also the worlds strongest man. Did you know he can deadlift 565 lbs for 12+ reps? That's 12+ not just 12. That's probably like 50 or 100 reps.

He's also extremely helpful. He takes the time every day to come here and drag his hairy knuckles across the keyboard for us.

If he ever leaves... i'm just not sure how we'll get by without him. Bet your ass there will multiple tribute threads in his honor to celebrate what a true superstar he is.
Nobody likes you here though… let’s be honest. You always try really hard to insult people on threads and always miss the mark. Cdave needs to start over and make a new nickname here after his start up (read the posts )

All respect to him then, guy’s gotta chill out though. I was only just speculating and being paranoid, he’s acting like I’m sitting on a high horse giving advice. I’ll be the first to admit I’m slow in the head

All respect to him then, guy’s gotta chill out though. I was only just speculating and being paranoid, he’s acting like I’m sitting on a high horse giving advice. I’ll be the first to admit I’m slow in the head

That was sarcasm. There's no respect. The dude's a fucking joke with an ego the size of a house. All he does is run his mouth and make claims that he's well known and can out lift everybody and their grandma. Put him on ignore.

Sponsors

Latest posts