MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Never claimed to be. Just saying you aren’t either

That was sarcasm. There's no respect. The dude's a fucking joke with an ego the size of a house. All he does is run his mouth and make claims that he's well known and can out lift everybody and their grandma. Put him on ignor
the difference between myself and super douche... I’ve put my money where my mouth is. Well known and respected member here knows who I am. I’ve posted photos of myself. Gave out hundreds of messages of advice to people. All mister does is argue with people on threads. He’s 5’5 with a pic of some traps.
Cdave don’t be a douche like super. I just had an issue with your test and tren posts. The feels thing is done at eroids. We like blood work and hplc testing here

the difference between myself and super douche... I’ve put my money where my mouth is. Well known and respected member here knows who I am. I’ve posted photos of myself. Gave out hundreds of messages of advice to people. All mister does is argue with people on threads. He’s 5’5 with a pic of some traps.
Cdave don’t be a douche like super. I just had an issue with your test and tren posts. The feels thing is done at eroids. We like blood work and hplc testing here
All good. And I don’t know what the beef is between you and him, I don’t want any part of that. As far as my paranoia, well I have trusted pcom for a while now, it’s the recent threads and posts of sources screwing of that’s gotten me a little over the edge. I’m sure you’d be pissed as well to find out your source has been screwing you over

Ahh so he’s another rfan

To his credit, KnuckleDragger127 does know what he's doing as far as lifting, eating and abusing steroids goes, but his ego and lack of humility make him worthless around here.

He's just another jacked dude that forgot where he came from and only wants to denigrate members instead of offering his educated insight.

Like i said, put him on ignore. You won't be missing anything. You've literally already seen everything he has to offer.

To his credit, KnuckleDragger127 does know what he's doing as far as lifting, eating and abusing steroids goes, but his ego and lack of humility make him worthless around here.

He's just another jacked dude that forgot where he came from and only wants to denigrate members instead of offering his educated insight.

Like i said, put him on ignore. You won't be missing anything. You've literally already seen everything he has to offer.
Thanks for the heads up. Makes me wonder if he behaves this way to others irl. Toxic negative personality

All good. And I don’t know what the beef is between you and him, I don’t want any part of that. As far as my paranoia, well I have trusted pcom for a while now, it’s the recent threads and posts of sources screwing of that’s gotten me a little over the edge. I’m sure you’d be pissed as well to find out your source has been screwing you over
just test it and youll feel better

I am willing to bet I know 10x more than you about lifting, dieting, and AAS along with blood work. Try me

Easy, big fella. He's a well known competitor that wins every show he enters. He's also the worlds strongest man. Did you know he can deadlift 565 lbs for 12+ reps? That's 12+ not just 12. That's probably like 50 or 100 reps.

He's also extremely helpful. He takes the time every day to come here and drag his hairy knuckles across the keyboard for us.

If he ever leaves... i'm just not sure how we'll get by without him. Bet your ass there will multiple tribute threads in his honor to celebrate what a true superstar he is.
1630723357206.png

Where are the pcom guys ? Some updates pls! I still waiting for my tracking number. Yeah I know that no number actually don't means that the package isn't moving. However I would like to see you pcom guys more here on Your thread. It doesn't make you a good light...

Where are the pcom guys ? Some updates pls! I still waiting for my tracking number. Yeah I know that no number actually don't means that the package isn't moving. However I would like to see you pcom guys more here on Your thread. It doesn't make you a good light...
Real G’s move in silence like lasagna.

Mohamed Elemam - PRO athlete team Pharmacom Labs.

Link to Mohamed's instagram profile, follow the news.

www.instagram.com/ifbbpro_mokhamedelemam/

QZuYK8Ghbhc.jpg

Here the same waiting for my tracking number. Did the order 19th August one week later the package was dispatched but no tracking so far. Ordered from w2.
Greets
I hope so! I'm a bit worried right now of the current situation pcom have. They don't reply and so on... However the delivery takes 6-8 weeks from w2 to South Europe right ?
It took so long the first two orders I made.
Greets
No Tracking number and the order haven't arrived. Order paid on 7th and sent on 10th August. Still waiting
Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience, please do not worry, as I said earlier, in the end, you will definitely receive what you ordered, you just need to wait a little longer, unfortunately, there are sometimes delays, but we are doing our best to deal with this as soon as possible.

Kind of odd though taking 1mg eod and didn’t feel the full effects of it until day 5. Correct me if I’m wrong but both AIs work very quickly within 24-48 hours?
Don't know dude. Both Adex and Letro start working shortly after the first dose, but metabolize rather quickly, both with a 1.5-2.5 day elimination half life.

It may have just taken a few days for you to build your levels up and stabilize.

1mg Adex EOD is alot(relatively)
0.5 EOD made me feel like dog shit.
Do you aromatize alot? What are you running?

Don't know dude. Both Adex and Letro start working shortly after the first dose, but metabolize rather quickly, both with a 1.5-2.5 day elimination half life.

It may have just taken a few days for you to build your levels up and stabilize.

1mg Adex EOD is alot(relatively)
0.5 EOD made me feel like dog shit.
Do you aromatize alot? What are you running?
I do, currently at 350 test only. I’m going to reduce it to .5 e3d though. I’m guessing the ai starting working fast but, if it’s adex it would make sense as to why it took a few days to feel it. Adex doesn’t get rid of existing estradiol so it was a matter of waiting for it to leave my body