MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Yeah who knows. My point was that unless you're buying pharma, theres always the possibility of human error.

I talk alot of shit about pcom for a guy who has a $1500 pcom order otw, but you gotta keep these guys on their toes or they'll go walking around in their tracksuits starting cold-wars and doing other wierd eastern-european shit.
I tried their tbol way back in the day. seemed ok. probably 2014

I have some sust,test no ester.. halo, and winstrol I recently got but wont run the orals till I prep. I may start the sust 500 in november though

my buddy got their sust, primo and eq but its stuck in customs.

Maybe I will send some in for testing soon.

I really hope this is just a temporary problem with these guys. They’ve been reliable and fast with my domestic order which I received within a week. But I’ll never order from warehouse 1 or 2 again. God knows how long that package is going to be stuck in Chicago customs.
Damn, I was hoping with the midpoint being in Europe now that the package would go to NY customs not Chicago.

Yeah seems long lol
Yeah my last Pcom domestic order was 2 weeks. But like they said they had some issues with their domestic guy and fixed it. And I've tried Pqo and Steroidify domestic and it's not like they ship every day or every couple of days either. They have a certain routine to not arouse suspicion.

Update:
Okay nearly 4 weeks later my order from W1 has arrived this morning, the packaging was alright compared to what I am used but guess this is not the end of it as per the product box Exp. date is 2021-03 and we currently got 2021-09 which means it is 6 months out of date, in the listing that I double checked today there is no word about product being sold being expired.... Emailed again to see what answer I get now but @Pharmacom Support could you comeback to me about this? The only thing that checks out is the verification code on the box...

Attachments

• foto_no_exif (2).jpg
    foto_no_exif (2).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience, please do not worry, as I said earlier, in the end, you will definitely receive what you ordered, you just need to wait a little longer, unfortunately, there are sometimes delays, but we are doing our best to deal with this as soon as possible.
How long is a little longer? Just to know

Update:
Okay nearly 4 weeks later my order from W1 has arrived this morning, the packaging was alright compared to what I am used but guess this is not the end of it as per the product box Exp. date is 2021-03 and we currently got 2021-09 which means it is 6 months out of date, in the listing that I double checked today there is no word about product being sold being expired.... Emailed again to see what answer I get now but @Pharmacom Support could you comeback to me about this? The only thing that checks out is the verification code on the box...
Did they send you a tracking number?
After how long ?