MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Sergey Kulaev - PRO athlete team Pharmacom Labs.

Link to Sergey's instagram profile, follow the news.

www.instagram.com/sergeykulaev/

jWx5zVX5Wp8.jpg

Ok so... Update for my w1 order. I received my order a few days ago after 31 days of waiting. No products expired, nice stealth etc. I was expecting a little bonus for the extra long shipping time even though it wasn't my priority from the beginning but after waiting so long I was expecting something that some people here got. But I guess that's something we can't all get.
Anyway, I got my products, so that's great. But I don't think I'm going to keep dealing with them if this situation keep on going
thanks, the credit is arrived I will continue to buy from you!!!
Hi, thank you for your feedback, if you have any questions, please contact us, we will always help.

What's going on with domestic shipping? Anyone running into issues? Ordered last week, got an email saying it had shipped...been showing "label created" ever since when I go to track it.
Well, it's happened to me now. Got the infamous expired gear that everyone has been talking about. The kicker...they also have leaking stoppers. Come on...goddamn.
I posted a few posts back. Received expired gear with leaky stopper.
Tracking never showed anything. It just showed up in my mailbox. Was a week since tracking showed label created.
Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience, I am very sorry that this happened. If you still need help, write me your order number in private messages, I will do my best to help as soon as possible.

Last domestic order was last year, before all the BS started. That's why I'm trying to get an idea if they have their shit together now. I don't think I'll order international from them again. Took forever!
It's not perfect, but if you want your gear to arrive, then it will. Might be expired, might be leaking, but it'll show up.

It's not perfect, but if you want your gear to arrive, then it will. Might be expired, might be leaking, but it'll show up.
LOL and yall paying 50€ shipping....you should have a other attitude. If paid 50€ shipping, the package should come via express, top notch stealth and absolutely no damage.

LOL and yall paying 50€ shipping....you should have a other attitude. If paid 50€ shipping, the package should come via express, top notch stealth and absolutely no damage.
I've only ordered domestic, but still 25 bucks for shipping...when it's a small first class package, less than 5 bucks to send lol.

I've only ordered domestic, but still 25 bucks for shipping...when it's a small first class package, less than 5 bucks to send lol.
Sorry mate, confused this with pharmaqo, people paying pharmaqo 50€ shipping and still getting destroyed vials and wrong goods lmao

Pharmacom Labs prooved again: their wh1 eu shipment should take 3 days.
After 3 weeks, they cannot even provide a tracking number. Their terrible customer service barely respont do messages. This is the worst steroid site ever. Terrible service, expensive and bad products. I do not recommend to anyone.