MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Ok so... Update for my w1 order. I received my order a few days ago after 31 days of waiting. No products expired, nice stealth etc. I was expecting a little bonus for the extra long shipping time even though it wasn't my priority from the beginning but after waiting so long I was expecting something that some people here got. But I guess that's something we can't all get.
Anyway, I got my products, so that's great. But I don't think I'm going to keep dealing with them if this situation keep on going

Do you have some recent lab test for test e 300 and the pharma mix masteron 3?
Greets
I searched and found this very recent testing result of Testosterone Enanthate (raws used to produce the Test-E300) in the quote below.
This is the most recent testing result about Test-E I find posted anywhere.
I do not recall seeing anything posted about the Masteron Mix.
There are so many boards and telegram channels etc. but a lot is in different languages -- if I ever find something I can understand, I will be sure to share it.
A few fresh internal chromotography reports for testosterone.

Testosterone Enanthate(batch PHT300010EV-31_07_2021-#220).jpg

Testosterone Propionate(batch PHTE00009CPV-03_08_2021-#234).jpg

Testosterone Undecanoate(batch PHT000001UV-03_08_2021-#237)

I searched and found this very recent testing result of Testosterone Enanthate (raws used to produce the Test-E300) in the quote below.
This is the most recent testing result about Test-E I find posted anywhere.
I do not recall seeing anything posted about the Masteron Mix.
There are so many boards and telegram channels etc. but a lot is in different languages -- if I ever find something I can understand, I will be sure to share it.
Thanks!
I've ordered their mix of masterone 100p / 200e. Really curious how it works!
Greets

Thanks!
I've ordered their mix of masterone 100p / 200e. Really curious how it works!
Greets
that is one of my favorite products. I have not run cycles now for a couple years -- only TRT/cruise for me (I am just getting older and dealing with some health concerns etc).
But if/when i ever run a big cycle again, I plan to add a decent dosage of the Mast-Mix in the stack as the DHT.

Whats the deal with their website? down? email only now?
I just checked and the Basicstero site looks good on my end.
Just make sure you are using the correct address.
Here is my correct personal referral link in the "code" box below:
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/login?ref=6240

that is one of my favorite products. I have not run cycles now for a couple years -- only TRT/cruise for me (I am just getting older and dealing with some health concerns etc).
But if/when i ever run a big cycle again, I plan to add a decent dosage of the Mast-Mix in the stack as the DHT.
If it's your favourite product you must have used it already. How was it ? Can you talk a bit about it ? How is the muscle gain on this product?

What's going on with domestic shipping? Anyone running into issues? Ordered last week, got an email saying it had shipped...been showing "label created" ever since when I go to track it.

I place an order from W2 on 7/30/21. 47 days later and still no package or seizure letter. Tracking has said "inbound to customs" for nearly 2 weeks now. Does this mean it probably got seized? I've only ever ordered domestic and I've always been satisfied. I took a chance on my first international order since they had a promotion running but based on this experience I don't think I'll be doing it again.

I place an order from W2 on 7/30/21. 47 days later and still no package or seizure letter. Tracking has said "inbound to customs" for nearly 2 weeks now. Does this mean it probably got seized? I've only ever ordered domestic and I've always been satisfied. I took a chance on my first international order since they had a promotion running but based on this experience I don't think I'll be doing it again.
I ordered the 19th of August and my package arrives 3 days ago in my country. I'm from South Europe. Ordered also from w2
Greets

If it's your favourite product you must have used it already. How was it ? Can you talk a bit about it ? How is the muscle gain on this product?
I used it the same way each time. I added it to larger stacks at the mid-way point. My idea was to use it to help bump the cycle up as my body became used to the current dosages and to help counter SHBG. Also, in many of my cycles, I do not just do one goal; I usually start the cycle with a gain phase, and then try to harden up and lean out towards the end.

I did not notice any big boost in muscle gains, but to be fair to the product, i use it in large stacks that already gives gains -- I never run it alone or just with a low dosage testosterone so I do not notice much extra gains from it.
However, it does give some other positive effects.

I did feel more aggression -- I do not mean emotional anger -- I mean more motivated and aggressive to hit lifts etc.
I did feel better moods and more motivation.

Also, I felt a boost in strength -- as if I shifted up another gear in my cycle.
But again, to be clear, I likely would have kept increasing strength from the other compounds as well so i cannot attribute strength to only the masteron. To me the increased aggression and mood enhancement felt like it contributed to bigger lifts and better gym sessions.

I have a few clients who run in with just testosterone and have enjoyed good cycles. Mostly guys that are already very lean and try to look more shredded/dry. So far everyone I know likes it.
But for purely building mass, I would not recommend it. I think it is better used in a stack the way I use it to give a boost and for a lean guy to look more defined towards the second half of a cycle.

Last edited:
Sounds seized to me.
Contact the source using the "Contact Us" page on the Basicstero site and let them know it may be seized. Provide the source's customer service with your order number and tracking and explain you think it may be seized.
Or, you can wait for a letter to be sure.

the "Contact Us" page on the source's site is your best and most efficient way to contact the source (see link below):
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact
***Be sure to check your Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.
Tip/Advice for Everyone: How to Contact the Source Directly

For specific account and order related inquiries please use the "Contact Us" form on the Basicstero website for the most direct and efficient communication with the company's customer service.
Code:
 https://basicstero.ws/contact
Replying to automated emails etc. will not work to contact the source.
The way to contact the source is by using the "Contact Us" page on the Basicstero site.

***Be sure to check your Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.

Board reps, posts, even PMs are not as efficient nor direct - may get overlooked or take time to be relayed to the appropriate personnel.
This is a big World-Wide company; Reps/PR/Marketing people are mostly busy relaying information/news/announcements and may not even have the ability, access, nor authority to see private account and order information.
(it is a good thing though, that the company only allows specific person ability to access private info for customer security reasons :) ).
Also, please, for your own safety never state any personal information in a public post.

The "Contact Us" form on the Basicstero website is the most direct form of communication regarding accounts and orders.

NOTE regarding tracking (which is a common inquiry I see daily across various boards and PMs):
In my experience, usually tracking is NOT uploaded until a pack leaves the warehouse country and passes outgoing (origin nation's) customs.
In my opinion this usually takes approx a couple weeks for intl packs.
Please be patient and try not to ask customer service for tracking info -- tracking will be uploaded to your dashboard when it is available and authorized to be given out (the source does not authorize it to be given out until a point, such as when it passes outgoing customs, when the source feels it is safe from the source's warehouse, staff, and mailers).

A source has no control over the postal service nor if packs are accurately scanned/updated within the postal system (once the pack is shipped, a source can only see what tracking shows you -- just like if/when you mail something to someone).

Keep in mind you can check the status of your order on the Basicstero site by loging into the warehouse where you placed the order and navigating to your
dashboard >> orders >> select the order you would like to see.
IF tracking has been uploaded to your account it will appear there in the order details section.

When contacting the source, please provide your order number and please have verifiable evidence if you are making any claims such as a lost or damaged pack (evidence would including a video of opening the sealed pack to show the condition of contents upon arrival or tracking status or seizure letter to show a pack is lost etc.).

I hope these tips and information are helpful

Well, it's happened to me now. Got the infamous expired gear that everyone has been talking about. The kicker...they also have leaking stoppers. Come on...goddamn.

Sponsors