MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

All that masteron your dick must be THICK.

Why did they send you yiur stuff in zip lock bags don't they have blister packs?
Bro what the actual fuck

But yeah it's kinda thick.

The tabs do come in blister packs. I just pop them all and store them in baggies.(Saves on space in my lock-box)

Well i've ordered from W1, but came from W2 so I really don't know

Seems strange to me! How do you know it? however my tracking process shows that my package, ordered 19th of August from w2, is already on the way in my country. I assume max one more week and it'll arrive. If I'm right it'll be faster than my previous two orders from last year. I'll keep you updated.
Btw last year it took always 6-8 weeks.
Greets

PHARMA NOLT 300: Mix Nandrolone 300 from Pharmacom labs

Suammry: The sample is an ampoule in which the DV is stated:
- Nandrolone Decanoate 180 mg / ml.
- Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 120 mg / ml.

RESULTS:
4OSyR72.png

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredients - Nandrolones Decanoate and Phenylpropionate.

2. Quantitative analysis: the actual content of the active substance:
-Nan D. 184.6 mg / ml.
-Nan Ph.P. 118.4 mg / ml.

Total: 303.1 mg / ml.

3. Unknown impurities: Not found.

ruQI5x0.jpg

SOURCE: results were found on Тесты препаратов. Хромо (all I have done is translate the content to English and repost) and all credit goes to the original poster/author.

Seems strange to me! How do you know it? however my tracking process shows that my package, ordered 19th of August from w2, is already on the way in my country. I assume max one more week and it'll arrive. If I'm right it'll be faster than my previous two orders from last year. I'll keep you updated.
Btw last year it took always 6-8 weeks.
Greets
I wrote them asking for webpage to look at my order and the answer came from W2

PHARMA NOLT 300: Mix Nandrolone 300 from Pharmacom labs

Suammry: The sample is an ampoule in which the DV is stated:
- Nandrolone Decanoate 180 mg / ml.
- Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 120 mg / ml.

RESULTS:
4OSyR72.png

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredients - Nandrolones Decanoate and Phenylpropionate.

2. Quantitative analysis: the actual content of the active substance:
-Nan D. 184.6 mg / ml.
-Nan Ph.P. 118.4 mg / ml.

Total: 303.1 mg / ml.

3. Unknown impurities: Not found.

ruQI5x0.jpg

SOURCE: results were found on Тесты препаратов. Хромо (all I have done is translate the content to English and repost) and all credit goes to the original poster/author.

Do you have some recent lab test for test e 300 and the pharma mix masteron 3?
Greets

I have not. Considering getting some to run though.
I've pinned their NPP today 50mg/half ml. So I keep you updated ;) btw if it's of importancs for you it's actually "expired" last year July 2020. But I don't believe in this expired thing. Maybe maybe there is some degradation after year though.
Is pip an problem for you? I experienced pip comes with quantity that means if you used to half ml and pin one ml you probably get some pip. Than there is the factor of new substances you pin which can cause a pip.
Greets

PHARMA MIX 5.

Each milliliter contains:
- Trenbolone Base 25 mg / ml.
- Testosterone Base 50 mg / ml.
- Stanozolol Base 25 mg / ml.

PHARMA MIX 5 is an explosive mixture of three non-essential drugs that are incredibly fast and effective. Due to its composition, PHARMA MIX 5 is considered one of the best pre-workout stimulants in the world, just one injection of 1 ml of PHARMA MIX 5, 1-2 hours before training, will give you the opportunity to feel all the strength hidden in you.

PHARMA MIX 5 Effects:
+ Reduces the percentage of body fat and increases muscle relief.
+ Quickly increases strength.
+ Acts stronger than the well-known pre-workout complexes.
+ Increases secretion of insulin-like growth factor.

Has anyone already tried it? We will be glad to hear your opinion, feedback, suggestions or questions.

explosive-power-mix5-gif.121552

I've pinned their NPP today 50mg/half ml. So I keep you updated ;) btw if it's of importancs for you it's actually "expired" last year July 2020. But I don't believe in this expired thing. Maybe maybe there is some degradation after year though.
Is pip an problem for you? I experienced pip comes with quantity that means if you used to half ml and pin one ml you probably get some pip. Than there is the factor of new substances you pin which can cause a pip.
Greets
Did you get it from international warehouse?

Arrived today my package. Order Paid 7th and more than a month after is finally here. Everything is okay excep for all the gear exp date is under 2020 xdxdxd probably the last time y use this source.
Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience, I am very sorry that this happened. I have already sent information about this to my management, believe me, we will try to deal with it as soon as possible.

Last edited: