MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Yeah that was the 300. Again I don’t think it’s normal pip. Only doing 500ml per week in two doses. Been the same all three of my cycles. Fed up with it now and looking for another solution.

Yeah that was the 300. Again I don’t think it’s normal pip. Only doing 500ml per week in two doses. Been the same all three of my cycles. Fed up with it now and looking for another solution.
Alot of ppl reported bad pip with test e from different sources lately, i would guess just some fucked up leftover raws the supplier sold ,since covid messed everything up and theres shortage of chemicals and tons of other stuff. Have you ever had pip with pharma test e? I never heard of anyone getting bad reactions from long esters tbh only short ones.Do you have a batchnumber to see if its a newer batch?

I’ve done four cycles in the last three years. Each time I ordered what I needed. Same reaction every time. Don’t have batch numbers for those previous cycles unfortunately.

Have not tried pharma test e. I’ve only ever used pcom test e for every cycle.

I have read reports of some claiming switching from test e to test c helped just wanted to hear first hand experiences. I’ve also read reports of people being allergic to EO so this is what I think is most likely the case.

Edit- I should add that trying test c from same source would allow me to rule out the ester variable.

Last edited:
Looks to me like a Bad batch of raws, some of the tren molecule is not "attached" to the Ester and therefore you have some tren suspension/base in your vials. That would also explain the different color of the other vials(different grade of Oxidation of raws), if you have alot of These vials and you are really worried about bacterial contamination, you could use a pre sterilized Petri dish with agar and drop a couple Drops of oil (just make Sure to use sterile Routine so you get accurate results). If theres bacterial growth on the dishes, you know its Contaminated. Hope this helps.
Haha, I know this way. I often did it when I was in college. Thanks

Do they still have promotion on then?
Yes, full price for expired gear unless you make a really big deaI out of the fact you get expired gear when they didn't tell you.
It is a super special promo but you have to send at least 10 emails and post on multiple boards that you got fucked.

I am aware of their recent issues with stoppers, letro and old dates and it’s very disappointing. It tarnishes a long history and does diminish customer confidence in a market already fraught with questionable sources. They are still the source I am most comfortable with, but if problems continue that may change in the future.

The thing is that i see people in the same case as me getting 100 dollars for the delay but nothing as been adressed in this regard to me. I have sent you my tracking number in PM and you never responded to me. You talk about delays for "security" reasons. But what i see is that : From the 10th of August (supposed shipping date) to the 7 of september, the thing i ordered was not shipped. I don't want to look like someone in the need for the 100 dollars, but i just want the problems to be assumed. AGAIN i do not order from w1 to get a x2 shipping time of the w2.
For me the same I bought on the 19th and it was dispatched on 25th bit I still didn't receive any tracking number, so I assume that my package is still not shipped?! @Pharmacom Labs @RThoads.
Can you pls answer me at least on my email?
Hi, believe me, we are doing everything possible to solve this problem as soon as possible, please do not worry, everything will be fine soon.

Fucking greedy Russian just inform your customer before sell them expired gears
All others sellers discounted their expired gears and inform customers
Yup. I’ve paid substantially less buying expired gear. Normal Azolol goes for $100-120. I paid $30. Still tested great, however I believe the customer should be informed beforehand.
Hi, I'm very sorry, but unfortunately this sometimes happens, in any case, when the customer comes to us with any problem, we always help him and do everything to make him happy.

So, I have no dog in this fight, but expired product being shipped out is a problem for Pcom fairly frequently. Often enough that it might really work out well for them to gather up all their old expired lots and fire sale them rather than issue store credit.

People who know they are buying expired lots and are doing so becasue they get them at a discount are usually happy. People who get expired lots unexpectedly and then have to complain until they are taken care of are usually *not* happy. When pcom has to issue store credit for expired lots, my guess is *they* are not happy. Going the fire sale route Pcom would get to make *something* back on expired lots and would also have happy, happy customers.

Dunno, just a thought.
Hi, thank you for this thought, I will send it to my management, I think it will be interesting for them.

I am very disappointed with the extra long shipping but the thing that bother me the most is this how shitty the customer service is. At least, tell me what is really happening, they said it on this thread so stop copy pasting the same shit over and over for a month.
Yeah I know, 6 weeks I waited last year for my order. However they were sent immediately after payment. Now I wrote an email directly form the basicstero page and someone replied immediately. In the email was my tracking number. Hmm, the tracking is like last year. After 4 weeks the package arrives in destination country and then the "real" tracking works... I'll let you guys know what's going on. I hope they had sent my package already. I would wonder if not, why wouldn't they do?
So I don't know why I should wait 1-2 months before they send it, as you said. We'll see. If the package arrives after 6-8 weeks everything will be ok and I'll continue to order from them. If not it was the 3rd time and last time!
Greets
Ok guys too many discussions and everything Okay, but can we first solve the problem about where are our orders? Xd
Hi, I'm really sorry that you have encountered this, as I said earlier, unfortunately, there are sometimes delays due to security reasons, but as far as I know, all orders have already been sent and track numbers will be issued soon.

Last edited:
Okok, expired gear sill have the good quality. How about the gear with the floaters ? I post it two weeks ago, but no official staffs told me whether it’s contaminated or not. I don’t want the credit. I just want to know the truth.
Hi, unfortunately this sometimes happens, but do not worry, everything is fine, please warm up the bottle in a water bath, this will help.

Oh btw speaking of expired gear.Wasn't there a discount section on basicstero like a month ago where expired gear was offered at a discount? I swear ive seen it for a couple hours before it got taken down for some reason.
Hi, if there was such a section, then it should be now, just in case, I will ask my management about it, maybe something has changed.

I am aware of their recent issues with stoppers, letro and old dates and it’s very disappointing. It tarnishes a long history and does diminish customer confidence in a market already fraught with questionable sources. They are still the source I am most comfortable with, but if problems continue that may change in the future.
Hi, believe me, we are doing our best to deal with this as soon as possible, do not worry, everything will be fine soon, it is really important for us that customers are satisfied.