MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience, we are doing our best to send orders as soon as possible, unfortunately, for security reasons, there are sometimes delays, but please do not worry, in the end you will definitely receive what you ordered, just it may take a little longer than usual.
The thing is that i see people in the same case as me getting 100 dollars for the delay but nothing as been adressed in this regard to me. I have sent you my tracking number in PM and you never responded to me. You talk about delays for "security" reasons. But what i see is that : From the 10th of August (supposed shipping date) to the 7 of september, the thing i ordered was not shipped. I don't want to look like someone in the need for the 100 dollars, but i just want the problems to be assumed. AGAIN i do not order from w1 to get a x2 shipping time of the w2.

Order from w1 to EU
Bought the 6 of august and shipped the 10th
There is nothing to see on the tracking page since it has been handled to the postal service yesterday.
Also, can @Pharmacom Labs or @Pharmacom Support tell me why it has taken so long to actually ship my package and why you told me 1 month ago it has been shipped but was not ?
For me the same I bought on the 19th and it was dispatched on 25th bit I still didn't receive any tracking number, so I assume that my package is still not shipped?! @Pharmacom Labs @RThoads.
Can you pls answer me at least on my email?

So only your oils are not getting getting rancid, BA somehow stops spontaneously decomposing and degradation of AAS is a myth, especially with the more sensitive compounds. All that while trying to pass expired products as an virtue. Got it.

I really am sorry for chiming in this thread, but I really dislike the dripping arrogance towards members that you are showing when making these kind of posts, while being shamefully wrong. I'll be happily proved wrong with a short, concise rebuttal.

But as you youself said:

So I took it by the word.

Have a good day.

Cheers
How do you know the actual product is expired?

what does "expired" mean to you?

Did you test the product and have legitimate concerns it has degraded?

Since degradation is a continuous process, please define for me the threshold at which you consider a product significantly degraded; and, why is this the threshold?

May I see the results and data please?

There is my short reply.

*regardless (as noted at the end of the longer reply below) the source issued credit and/or replacements.

------
⬇️⬇️⬇️
Now for those who wish to have more insight and understand reality (I understand many may not like the truth, but reality simply does not wait for us to “like” it – so it is best to consider the reality of situations so we each come to the most fully-informed choices).

how do you know when something was made when you buy from any UGL or even FDA approved manufacturer?

NOTE all the huge lawsuits for FDA approved meds later being recalled (everything recalled by the FDA was once approved by the FDA) and FRAUD from manufacturers (look at that track-record Pharma corporations have established): List of largest pharmaceutical settlements - Wikipedia

and the record for single biggest CRIMINAL fine ever paid:
Pfizer may be about to break it's own record very soon here.

So how do we know the details about UGL product when even the largest Pharma Corporation do not tell the truth?

How old do you think the raw carrier oils are from the bulk supplier?
How old do you think the raws are that EVERY lab purchases?
How old do you think the substrates used to produce the raws were?
How about the reactants used to produce those intermediates?
What proof or info do you have about every reactant, intermediate, substrate, solvent, carrier, and other ingredient's manufacture date in every labs' (including FDA approved meds) products?

Hint: they are all very old.

If a lab orders some bulk chemicals from a supplier, those chemicals may have sat in the chemical manufacturer's inventory for some time, maybe years, before getting to the supplier. Then the supplier split it into smaller batches and some of those may have sat in the supplier's inventory for years.

Finally, an AAS source buys the chemical from the distributor and dissolves it into a carrier, filters/sterilizes, and seals it into final products.
If they are honest, they print the date this product was assembled.
But that date does nothing to tell you the age of the oil or each chemical used inside the product.

Do you think the product suddenly went from being 100% good one day, then the clock stuck midnight the next day and it suddenly went bad?

The "expiration date" on any such product are just a number from a printer -- anything may be written there.

Here are some ideas some sources use to avoid the "date" complaints:
1) Remove old labels when batches are getting old and print newer labels.

2) Sort batches in large bins according to contents but do not label the entire batch; then, simply label portions of the batch with new labels and "good dates" as needed to send out supply for a few months.

3) not include a date and avoid any of this.

Instead of options such as these, Pharmacom simply puts the date on the label that matches when that finished product was actually produced.

IF anything, I would think you guys would be appreciative of the fact Pharmacom is transparent and honest.

*NOTE: Basicstero has issued the customer credit (the customer himself recently posted and stated so), and in some previous cases replacements were sent.
So, even if there may not actually be a problem, Basicstero sides with the customer's concern and offered a generous resolution.

Last edited:
You like to compare yourself to pharma comapany but when a products are expired they throw it.
If I got to the pharmacy I never get an expired products..
Fucking greedy Russian just inform your customer before sell them expired gears
All others sellers discounted their expired gears and inform customers

"All other sellers..." that is some divine access to the broadest and most absolute knowledge you have -- I was under the impression only God himself had access to such perfect knowledge.

How do you know that this is what others truly do?

Or, is it more likely that you do NOT know at all and just trust or hope?

I know of some (local UGLs that I have in-person talked to the owners and with whom I have done business supplying them with ancillary products they do not produce) who simply label smaller portions of larger batches as needed so that the number look good.

2) Sort batches in large bins according to contents but do not label the entire batch; then, simply label portions of the batch with new labels and "good dates" as needed to send out supply for a few months.

Comparison with pharma corporation is NOT a compliment:
All the huge lawsuits for FDA approved meds later being recalled (everything recalled by the FDA was once approved by the FDA) and FRAUD from manufacturers (look at that track-record): List of largest pharmaceutical settlements - Wikipedia

and Pfizer (you may have heard of some of their terrible product being PUSHED on all of humainty) holds the record for single biggest CRIMINAL fine ever paid (they may be about to break their own record very soon): Justice Department Announces Largest Health Care Fraud Settlement in Its History

Good luck with the corrupt Pharma-Cartel, you'll need all the luck you can get.

Instead of options such as these, Pharmacom simply puts the date on the label that matches when that finished product was actually produced.

IF anything, I would think you guys would be appreciative of the fact Pharmacom is transparent and honest.

NOTE: Basicstero has issued the customer credit (the customer himself recently posted and stated so), and in some previous cases replacements were sent.
So, even if there may not actually be a problem, Basicstero sides with the customer's concern and offered a generous resolution.

You like to compare yourself to pharma comapany but when a products are expired they throw it.
If I got to the pharmacy I never get an expired products..
Fucking greedy Russian just inform your customer before sell them expired gears
Yup. I’ve paid substantially less buying expired gear. Normal Azolol goes for $100-120. I paid $30. Still tested great, however I believe the customer should be informed beforehand. No need to respond, you’ve posted the exact same response 3 times now, no need for a 4th.

Fucking greedy Russian just inform your customer before sell them expired gears....
Not sure why the racism is necessary to our discussion (what does one's ethnicity have to do with business?).

As for the "fucking greedy" accusation, I will just leave this:
btw. was granted store credit in the end but I am just making a point here that things like that shouldn't be let off as easily as you make it
Basicstero has issued the customer credit (the customer himself recently posted and stated so as may be seen in the quote above), and in some similar previous cases replacements were sent.

So, even if there may not actually be a problem, Basicstero sided with the customer's concern and offered a generous resolution.

The customer literally has the original item he ordered (and that I strongly feel he will use or sell, but not just throw away), AND now has credit.
Similarly, in the past you may find examples where the source issued replacements and bonuses etc.

If given credit and replacements etc. is "fucking greedy," then i wish some folks would be "fucking greedy" with me because I would love to have some more product (I can use them myself or even just re-sell locally to make cash).

@Olofmeister You complain a source is greedy even when the source issued the customer credit without any additional proof or evidence of the complaint claimed.
Greedy may not mean what you think it means.

Since degradation is a continuous process, please define for me the threshold at which you consider a product significantly degraded; and, why is this the threshold?

There is my short reply.
Mate,
with all due respect, why should I define anything and why should I provide anything?

What you are doing right now is called shifting the burden of proof and while it might work rather well with most of the people, it ain't going to work with me and frankly I find it to be a rather insulting attempt to waste my time.

You're heavily insinuating (while being smart enough to avoid definite statements to keep some plausible deniability) that the products of the brand you represent are completely ok well past their expiry date, decades even, so it better be you who produces results and data for your oils not going rancid past the expiry date, benzyl alcohol levels unchanged over the years and active compound levels unchanged through the eons.

So please, produce those results and data, or stop insulting everybody's intelligence here with that kind of posts.

No need to respond, you’ve posted the exact same response 3 times now, no need for a 4th.
You're heavily insinuating (while being smart enough to avoid definite statements to keep some plausible deniability) that the products of the brand you represent are completely ok well past their expiry date, decades even, so it better be you who produces results and data for your oils not going rancid past the expiry date, benzyl alcohol levels unchanged over the years and active compound levels unchanged through the eons.

So please, produce those results and data, or stop insulting everybody's intelligence here with that kind of posts.

talk-to-wall-talking[1].gif

The customer literally has the original item he ordered (and that I strongly feel he will use or sell, but not just throw away), AND now has credit.
Actually you are wrong because I am not going to use it or resell it... went right down the bin, nor I will use the store credit and much rather would of preferred bitcoin deposited back into my wallet as my usual go to sources have what i needed back in stock again.
This was just once off thing giving someone else a chance since month ago there was shortages for that product that I needed within the time frame specified and not month after the latest arrival date mentioned prior to purchase. So in other words not only the expiry dates don't check out but as also mentioned by other users in this thread the shipping time isn't anywhere close to what's being marketed and advertised on the website so that's 2 no's for me in a row.

Last edited:
As for the "fucking greedy" accusation, I will just leave this

So, I have no dog in this fight, but expired product being shipped out is a problem for Pcom fairly frequently. Often enough that it might really work out well for them to gather up all their old expired lots and fire sale them rather than issue store credit.

People who know they are buying expired lots and are doing so becasue they get them at a discount are usually happy. People who get expired lots unexpectedly and then have to complain until they are taken care of are usually *not* happy. When pcom has to issue store credit for expired lots, my guess is *they* are not happy. Going the fire sale route Pcom would get to make *something* back on expired lots and would also have happy, happy customers.

Dunno, just a thought.

So, I have no dog in this fight, but expired product being shipped out is a problem for Pcom fairly frequently. Often enough that it might really work out well for them to gather up all their old expired lots and fire sale them rather than issue store credit.

People who know they are buying expired lots and are doing so becasue they get them at a discount are usually happy. People who get expired lots unexpectedly and then have to complain until they are taken care of are usually *not* happy. When pcom has to issue store credit for expired lots, my guess is *they* are not happy. Going the fire sale route Pcom would get to make *something* back on expired lots and would also have happy, happy customers.

Dunno, just a thought.
But that takes time and effort and also you are not counting in the potential extra money being made from people that don't check the expiry dates or are too lazy/not bothered to go back and forth with them until some resolution is granted because like I previous mentioned myself also there wouldn't had been any issue here if it was stated beforehand that product shipped is out of date and the price was at discounted rate but sure look seems like too much for them

Dunno, just a thought.
I appreciate your suggestions and thoughts and hope the source may see your very reasonable comment.

I do not have any authority or access to set police -- I just have the same authority as any of the other customers here.

This is a massive world-wide brand with a very large customer base around the world. Our talk here, regardless of outcomes, may not make much of an impact -- we talk here more for ourselves, to learn things, and share perspectives and ideas.

I assume the management of the company takes all consideration into account (the brand has been going strong for over a decade) and makes the best business decision available.
Those in the position (such as Frank's boss) have extensive experience in this business and we may be confident they consider all details.

Mate,
with all due respect, why should I define anything and why should I provide anything?
Because I thought you sided with science and dealt in facts and evidence.
An accusation was made – I would simply like to see if that accusation is founded in any data.

We cannot know if something is “expired” if we do not even have a definition of “expired.”

This is why I simply ask:
What does "expired" mean to you?

What you are doing right now is called shifting the burden of proof and while it might work rather well with most of the people, it ain't going to work with me and frankly I find it to be a rather insulting attempt to waste my time.
Actually, it is you who is “shifting the burden of proof” (but mate, please understand while it may be insulting to most people, I am not at all insulted because I do not take this personally – my opinion and respect for you do not change regardless of this topic – this discussion simply fails to meet the threshold for me to be emotionally moved at all and has no effect upon me personally).

My position is that the products are safe and efficacious to use.

In addition, I am confident many of those who act so appalled and complain the product are no good, will actually still use said product but simply will also enjoy a bonus of additional products as a result of their effort to complain (that is ok, the source agreed and so why wouldn't they accept -- I would accept credit or replacements too, so I do not fault them at all for that).
I never issued any accusations and have nothing to prove.
The accusation was made against my position.
Therefore, I simply would like to see the data, evidence, and defined parameters in support of this accusation against my position.

Until I see real data and evidence to refute my position, I will hold it – at a future time if real evidence is presented to warrant me to correct my position, I will happily learn from the new information and update my position accordingly.

I have already provided multiple references from respected sources which contributed to the formation of my own position and opinions.
In addition, my own educational background contributes to my position and opinions.
No one ever made any claim regarding the “active compound levels unchanged through the eons.”

"rancid" oil simply means an oil that has some oxidation.
Oxidation of oil may occur with every product from every brand (and often may have occurred before an AAS source even has possession of the oil), but this does NOT compromise sterility.
(note: Pharmacom vials are under negative pressure, which causes the stopper to be pulled inward as we sometime see, which means there is much less available oxygen to oxidize the carrier oil).

These are not food products in open systems with microbial contents.
AAS vials are sealed, sterilized, inert chemicals.

What proof or info do you have about every reactant, intermediate, substrate, solvent, carrier, and other ingredient's manufacture date in every labs' (including FDA approved meds) products?

...many may be much older than people would expect.

If a lab orders some bulk chemicals from a supplier, those chemicals may have sat in the chemical manufacturer's inventory for some time, maybe years, before getting to the supplier. Then the supplier split it into smaller batches and some of those may have sat in the supplier's inventory for years.

Finally, an AAS source buys the chemical from the distributor and dissolves it into a carrier, filters/sterilizes, and seals it into final products.
But that date does nothing to tell you the age of the oil or each chemical used inside the product.

The “expiration date” has little meaning and anything may be printed on the label (as I mentioned, some less-honest sources simply print new labels when needed – the customer will never know).
Instead of deceitful options such as re-labeling as-needed, Pharmacom simply puts the date on the label that matches when that finished product was actually produced.

*NOTE: Basicstero has issued the customer credit (the customer himself recently posted and stated so), and in some previous cases replacements were sent. Therefore, even if there may not actually be a problem, Basicstero sided with the customer's concern and offer a generous resolution.

------
General comment, not directed at anyone specific:

The source appears to have already sided with the customer; I am not sure what more people would like from me?
Is this matter beyond just being business at this point and some people’s ego demands consensus?
Speech, ideas, information, and opinions that do not agree with the masses here should be suppressed?
Well, is just does not work that way and I am free to think for myself, have ideas, and express information just like anyone else.

I guess if people do not like it, they may just file a complaint against me with the appropriate regulatory agency.

People really should read what I share more carefully and learn from it – there is a lot of valuable insight there. Some may not make people comfortable, but it will allow them to be more aware and less dogmatic.

----
Quotes added below are not directed toward you, Jano, anyone specific; I would just like to have them here so it is easy to find the complete discussion and context. Many of my question and point are avoided because they are not supportive of people erroneous narrative.

Not sure why the racism is necessary to our discussion (what does one's ethnicity have to do with business?).

As for the "fucking greedy" accusation, I will just leave this:

Basicstero has issued the customer credit (the customer himself recently posted and stated so as may be seen in the quote above), and in some similar previous cases replacements were sent.

So, even if there may not actually be a problem, Basicstero sided with the customer's concern and offered a generous resolution.

Similarly, in the past you may find examples where the source issued replacements and bonuses etc.

If given credit and replacements etc. is "fucking greedy," then i wish some folks would be "fucking greedy" with me because I would love to have some more product (I can use them myself or even just re-sell locally to make cash).

@Olofmeister You complain a source is greedy even when the source issued the customer credit without any additional proof or evidence of the complaint claimed.
Greedy may not mean what you think it means.

There is my short reply.

*regardless (as noted at the end of the longer reply below) the source issued credit and/or replacements.

------
⬇️⬇️⬇️
Now for those who wish to have more insight and understand reality (I understand many may not like the truth, but reality simply does not wait for us to “like” it – so it is best to consider the reality of situations so we each come to the most fully-informed choices).

how do you know when something was made when you buy from any UGL or even FDA approved manufacturer?

NOTE all the huge lawsuits for FDA approved meds later being recalled (everything recalled by the FDA was once approved by the FDA) and FRAUD from manufacturers (look at that track-record Pharma corporations have established): List of largest pharmaceutical settlements - Wikipedia

and the record for single biggest CRIMINAL fine ever paid:
Pfizer may be about to break it's own record very soon here.

So how do we know the details about UGL product when even the largest Pharma Corporation do not tell the truth?

How old do you think the raw carrier oils are from the bulk supplier?
How old do you think the raws are that EVERY lab purchases?
How old do you think the substrates used to produce the raws were?

Hint: they are all very old.

Do you think the product suddenly went from being 100% good one day, then the clock stuck midnight the next day and it suddenly went bad?

The "expiration date" on any such product are just a number from a printer -- anything may be written there.

*NOTE: Basicstero has issued the customer credit (the customer himself recently posted and stated so), and in some previous cases replacements were sent.

tldr

Hope the above helps.

One would hope sources would hire reps who actually speak and understand English, but guess you can't have it all. That is, of course, not directed towards you, RThoads, or anyone specific, just a general remark.

Last edited:
tldr

Hope the above helps.

One would hope sources would hire reps who actually speak and understand English, but guess you can't have it all. That is, of course, not directed towards you, RThoads, or anyone specific, just a general remark.
Because I know you are educated, without a doubt you are able to read a few paragraphs -- literally it would be maybe a page or too in a publication or book. Actually, it is very likely you did read it (after all, you even mock phrases I used) -- but, it was not convenient for you to interact with someone who is at, or maybe above, your educational level. So you appeal to the less educated crowd with a shallow statement which offer nothing of substance to our discourse.

You're slipping my friend and treading on Ad Hominem and personal insults.

While shallow statement may be popular among the ignorant masses, the crowd cheer will have no effect upon the reality at hand.

Therefore, I will take your comment here as a concession, albeit less graceful of which than I would expect from you.

Nonetheless, i appreciate you, your work, and do like engaging with you in conversation because you do read what I say and I know you are intelligent enough to understand the more intellectually mature dialogue.
In other words, I enjoy our discussion.

Enjoy the rest of your day my friend.

Because I thought you sided with science and dealt in facts and evidence.
An accusation was made – I would simply like to see if that accusation is founded in any data.

We cannot know if something is “expired” if we do not even have a definition of “expired.”

This is why I simply ask:
What does "expired" mean to you?

Actually, it is you who is “shifting the burden of proof” (but mate, please understand while it may be insulting to most people, I am not at all insulted because I do not take this personally – my opinion and respect for you do not change regardless of this topic – this discussion simply fails to meet the threshold for me to be emotionally moved at all and has no effect upon me personally).

My position is that the products are safe and efficacious to use.

In addition, I am confident many of those who act so appalled and complain the product are no good, will actually still use said product but simply will also enjoy a bonus of additional products as a result of their effort to complain (that is ok, the source agreed and so why wouldn't they accept -- I would accept credit or replacements too, so I do not fault them at all for that).
I never issued any accusations and have nothing to prove.
The accusation was made against my position.
Therefore, I simply would like to see the data, evidence, and defined parameters in support of this accusation against my position.

Until I see real data and evidence to refute my position, I will hold it – at a future time if real evidence is presented to warrant me to correct my position, I will happily learn from the new information and update my position accordingly.

I have already provided multiple references from respected sources which contributed to the formation of my own position and opinions.
In addition, my own educational background contributes to my position and opinions.
No one ever made any claim regarding the “active compound levels unchanged through the eons.”

"rancid" oil simply means an oil that has some oxidation.
Oxidation of oil may occur with every product from every brand (and often may have occurred before an AAS source even has possession of the oil), but this does NOT compromise sterility.
(note: Pharmacom vials are under negative pressure, which causes the stopper to be pulled inward as we sometime see, which means there is much less available oxygen to oxidize the carrier oil).

These are not food products in open systems with microbial contents.
AAS vials are sealed, sterilized, inert chemicals.

...many may be much older than people would expect.

The “expiration date” has little meaning and anything may be printed on the label (as I mentioned, some less-honest sources simply print new labels when needed – the customer will never know).
Instead of deceitful options such as re-labeling as-needed, Pharmacom simply puts the date on the label that matches when that finished product was actually produced.

*NOTE: Basicstero has issued the customer credit (the customer himself recently posted and stated so), and in some previous cases replacements were sent. Therefore, even if there may not actually be a problem, Basicstero sided with the customer's concern and offer a generous resolution.

------
General comment, not directed at anyone specific:

The source appears to have already sided with the customer; I am not sure what more people would like from me?
Is this matter beyond just being business at this point and some people’s ego demands consensus?
Speech, ideas, information, and opinions that do not agree with the masses here should be suppressed?
Well, is just does not work that way and I am free to think for myself, have ideas, and express information just like anyone else.

I guess if people do not like it, they may just file a complaint against me with the appropriate regulatory agency.

People really should read what I share more carefully and learn from it – there is a lot of valuable insight there. Some may not make people comfortable, but it will allow them to be more aware and less dogmatic.

----
Quotes added below are not directed toward you, Jano, anyone specific; I would just like to have them here so it is easy to find the complete discussion and context. Many of my question and point are avoided because they are not supportive of people erroneous narrative.

Last edited:
Ok guys and gals, I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day.
As always, no hard feeling toward any of you, and actually our discussion was a nice break/distraction from the real issue some of us are enduring -- unfortunately, I must get off the computer go back to "real life" now.

I guess if people do not like my position or posts, they may file a complaint against me with the appropriate regulatory agency.

But I will still be here and I will still give it my all to do whatever is within my power to help everyone and anyone who is not rude to me (which is 99% of you).

For me the same I bought on the 19th and it was dispatched on 25th bit I still didn't receive any tracking number, so I assume that my package is still not shipped?! @Pharmacom Labs @RThoads.
Can you pls answer me at least on my email?
If you order from W2 expect to wait 6 weeks. I saw people on this thread talking about 6-8 weeks.
But you know what ? Let me answer for them :
« Sorry for the inconvenience. we sent a request to our local shipper and update you asap !».
And no, you package as not been shipped. Wait 1-2 months before they do.
You can also ask them for the 100 dollars and hope they see you message but they give it only to a few that has been picked randomly.
To be honest, do not hope more than the copy past « support message » they sent to all customers in regards of there order.
I am very disappointed with the extra long shipping but the thing that bother me the most is this how shitty the customer service is. At least, tell me what is really happening, they said it on this thread so stop copy pasting the same shit over and over for a month. Cuz man, if I show you the emails they sent to me are a fucking joke.