MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I used 23g needle to draw, so I don't think that the needle is the issue. This happens to all 3 vials that I used (Test, NPP, Primo).

I still have some new vials, but if I don't know the cause of the disintegrated rubber, those will end up the same as these vials.
23g should be good.
If you've been using 23g and they are good quality, the needle size is not an issue.
Sure 25g is even better (but as you go smaller, the time it takes to draw will start really increasing -- I've even used slin pins for daily tren-a in a past cycle, but I needed to slightly warm the oil to help make it practical).

What about using filter needle like BD Blunt Fill Needle with 5-Micron filter (18G x 1 1/2")? Would that help preventing the stopper particles into my syringe when drawing?
While those 5 micron filter-needles will filter out the solid particle, I myself would not accept that as enough because it will not guarantee sterility.
Most likely you will be fine using this idea. And, if you always sterilized the external surface of the stopper before each use, it is even more likely you will be ok.
However, these filter needles do not sterilize -- they only filter out relatively large particles such as dusk and little tiny pieces of glass (people who use glass amps should use these to filter-needles to remove the potential of drawing up any tiny glass dust/shards from breaking open an amp).

Because I have no way to know if whatever you see in the vial is sterile, I would not risk it -- our health is never worth risking.
We can always get different vials, ask for replacements, buy from another source, or just quit using etc. but we can never get a new body.
The small inconvenience of trying to get a replacement, or just taking the tiny financial loss, or doing the work to properly filter to ensure sterility, are all far better than dealing with a serious health issue.

I know it sucks and it is an inconvenience, but please simply contact the source that sold you the products and ask for a replacement, and/or use 0.22 micro sterile filter and sterile empty vial to transfer the contents, but don't risk a potentially adverse health issue.

@ConfusedAF We have a specific topic/conversation split between multiple thread, so I copy relevant info and replies over into this thread as well so others that may read here have easy access to the replies and information.

NOTE: These products were NOT purchased from Basicstero

I'm not making this post to ask for new vials. I purchased these Pharmacom gears from a supplier in my country, not from basicstero directly.
My apology, I thought you purchased these products from Basicstero because I saw you post in the Basicstero source thread.

Thank you for clarifying that these products were NOT purchased from Basicstero.

You should contact the source that sold you the product and ask for a resolution / replacement.

Today is my 5th pin of Pharmacom gear, and I noticed some particles in the oil. Are those from the rubber stopper? Are my vials still safe to use? I attached the pics of the 2 vials, and I marked the particles with red circles.

Also, when pinning the rubber stopper, do we need to pin it right in the center, or is any spot fine?View attachment 162687View attachment 162686View attachment 162689View attachment 162688

Put in a order a few days ago; got an email early morning yesterday that it was shipped and I'd get the tracking info within 24 hrs. Any updates on this? My order number is U417P1VZ

@Pharmacom Support or @RThoads or @PHL Official . Do you know which batch had the bad rubber stoppers? I recently got some Pharmatest C. It says it was manufactured on 02/2021. Batch #: PHTE00007CV. Want to see if it's from the bad rubber stopper batch. Haven't started the cycle yet but just curious. I may just use 25g to draw, just to be sure. Very happy with delivery time btw only took 5 days!

@Pharmacom Support or @RThoads or @PHL Official . Do you know which batch had the bad rubber stoppers? I recently got some Pharmatest C. It says it was manufactured on 02/2021. Batch #: PHTE00007CV. Want to see if it's from the bad rubber stopper batch. Haven't started the cycle yet but just curious. I may just use 25g to draw, just to be sure. Very happy with delivery time btw only took 5 days!
That's the batch no. of my Test C vials. Expiration date is 02/2025 right? Try using 25g just to be safe. So far my experience is good enough, only issue is with the stopper.

I'll update this post with my bloodwork in a few weeks.

Is your site having issues? Haven't been able to get to it for past two days. Just times out. Was able to get page to show once but log in page always times out.

Is your site having issues? Haven't been able to get to it for past two days. Just times out. Was able to get page to show once but log in page always times out.
Hello! Yes, we have encountered a large number of ddos attacks on our site. Soon our IT team will cope with the problem and the site will work without any problems!
As soon as we can get back to work, we will process all incoming emails from our customers and fully accept your orders and payments!
Sorry for this inconvenience!

@
That's the batch no. of my Test C vials. Expiration date is 02/2025 right? Try using 25g just to be safe. So far my experience is good enough, only issue is with the stopper.

I'll update this post with my bloodwork in a few weeks.
Yup! Same one. Damn. I thought these stoppers had that cheap kinda look to them. That sucks. Yea I might even use 27g the same gauge that I inject with. Thanks dude! Yea definitely keep us posted. I'm not starting for another month. That would be great if you could post your bloods.

Last edited:
I do not have any with the smooth top stoppers (the ones that seem to be of lower quality) to check the batch.
I had some with the dimpled inward top (from the heated higher pressure contents cooling and pressure reduction inside the vial pulling inward on the stopper); if I remember correctly they were from production year of 2018.
Sorry I do not personally have any examples in hand to check and confirm exact info.

I was recently informed there were more DDoS attacks that caused the site to lagged and fail to load at times.
But I just checked and the site is working for me currently (about 6:15 EST).

Basicstero's SPRING 2022 PROMO!

Pay with cryptocurrency and get FREE bonuses as follows:
$100 bonus for orders over $200
$200 bonus for orders over $300
$400 bonus for orders over $500
$700 bonus for orders over $700

This promo is for orders from Warehouse 2 (Int.) ONLY!

Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed.

Pharmatropin is not participating in this promotion.
In case of seizures only paid items are reshipped. If you need discreet shipping please select the "Discreet Shipping" option when you enter your order during the check-out process at the "Address" page, and leave a comment on your order.
Estimated delivery time from W2 is about 30-40 days (sometimes longer depending upon postal system delays, covid-policies, global issues etc. which are not in our control), so please plan accordingly for the possibility of long transit times; please remember that sources do not have control over the postal system.
Nothing new with these terms and conditions - just the typical rules for Basicstero promos.

Enjoy the Spring season and thank you for your orders!

image-24-03-20-06-52.jpeg

Today is my 5th pin of Pharmacom gear, and I noticed some particles in the oil. Are those from the rubber stopper? Are my vials still safe to use? I attached the pics of the 2 vials, and I marked the particles with red circles.

Also, when pinning the rubber stopper, do we need to pin it right in the center, or is any spot fine?View attachment 162687View attachment 162686View attachment 162689View attachment 162688
I used 23g needle to draw, so I don't think that the needle is the issue. This happens to all 3 vials that I used (Test, NPP, Primo).

I still have some new vials, but if I don't know the cause of the disintegrated rubber, those will end up the same as these vials.
Hi, try using syringes\needles of a different size and brand this should help. It is recommended to make punctures in the center, but in order not to pierce the same place, you can also make punctures closer to the edge of the rubber stopper.

Put in a order a few days ago; got an email early morning yesterday that it was shipped and I'd get the tracking info within 24 hrs. Any updates on this? My order number is U417P1VZ
Hi, please don't worry, sometimes there are delays, but the track will be sent to you as soon as it becomes available.

Hi, thank you for your feedback, we are glad that you are satisfied with the speed of delivery. To avoid possible destruction of the stoppers, we recommend using syringes \ needles of smaller diameter, this should help.

Hi, if you can't log in to the site, try using a different browser, device or provider, we also recommend trying vpn, it should help.

23g should be good.
If you've been using 23g and they are good quality, the needle size is not an issue.
Sure 25g is even better (but as you go smaller, the time it takes to draw will start really increasing -- I've even used slin pins for daily tren-a in a past cycle, but I needed to slightly warm the oil to help make it practical).
@

Yup! Same one. Damn. I thought these stoppers had that cheap kinda look to them. That sucks. Yea I might even use 27g the same gauge that I inject with. Thanks dude! Yea definitely keep us posted. I'm not starting for another month. That would be great if you could post your bloods.
Hi, try using syringes\needles of a different size and brand this should help. It is recommended to make punctures in the center, but in order not to pierce the same place, you can also make punctures closer to the edge of the rubber stopper.
I just tried drawing with a 25g and it doesn't really take much longer than a 23g. Is 27g viable for drawing 2.3mL oil? I'd rather spend a bit longer drawing the oil rather than having those rubber falling down.

I just tried drawing with a 25g and it doesn't really take much longer than a 23g. Is 27g viable for drawing 2.3mL oil? I'd rather spend a bit longer drawing the oil rather than having those rubber falling down.
You're doing 2.3ml at a time? Yea i hear that I'd rather be safe too. I do injections every 3 days so i do much less than that at a time. I've used 27g to draw before, but it was with cottonseed oil and MCT oil. That didn't take too long at all to draw out 1ml but it does take some time. I haven't tried the 27g with grapeseed oil. I know it can be a bit thicker than other oils but i think it should work fine.