MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

my order is still yet to be confirmed
If it has been over a week since you submitted payment, please consider contacting the source directly to make sure there was not some issue or error.

Do not worry, most likely they just have a lot of work-load and simply need a little bit more time to confirms all the submitted payments.
The payment can be tracked to determine what, if anything, happened.
I am sure you have the order number payment details (such as sender and receiver BTC addresses, and it is easy to get the transaction history on blockchain.com) to be able to provide the source's customer service if they need to investigate the details to help you.

The "Contact Us" page on the source's site is your best and most efficient way to contact the source (see link in the "code" box below):
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact
*Be sure to Check Your Email Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.

Website doesn't work, cant check order status.

Order #E54EHJBY dispatched 10 days ago and said I will get tracking in 5-7 days. Never got an email with tracking.

Can you check this?

Hi can someone from pharmacom help? First off I love Ph labs. This is no hate just wanting some help. So I’ve tried ordering th past 2 days w you guys and I order and never get a confirmation email. I’ve never had problems w you guys ever. I’ve placed and replaced my order and still no email, saying “we confirmed your order” I’m skeptical to send it to the wallet given on website without the email confirming it. I can’t get a response from anyone. Last night someone was saying it was attacked by “ddos”

Website doesn't work, cant check order status.

Order #E54EHJBY dispatched 10 days ago and said I will get tracking in 5-7 days. Never got an email with tracking.

Can you check this?
The website was experience DDoS attacks again which lags the system.
But I just checked now and the website is working on my end.
So you should be able to access your account and check your order status there to see if any tracking has been uploaded yet.

In my experience, usually tracking takes longer than 5-7 days to receive; in the past with international orders the tracking was not given out until the pack passed out-going customs.
For my own orders, it usually took a few weeks after my order shipped to get tracking.
But it is possible things can speed up and maybe it will be quicker now.

For US domestic, often times packs land at the destination faster than the source can upload the tracking.
When the source does upload the tracking info it will appear under the order status on your basicstero account dashboard.

Hi can someone from pharmacom help? First off I love Ph labs. This is no hate just wanting some help. So I’ve tried ordering th past 2 days w you guys and I order and never get a confirmation email. I’ve never had problems w you guys ever. I’ve placed and replaced my order and still no email, saying “we confirmed your order” I’m skeptical to send it to the wallet given on website without the email confirming it. I can’t get a response from anyone. Last night someone was saying it was attacked by “ddos”
This most likely prevented the source's computer system from sending and/or receiving any emails.

So you should be able to access your account and check your order status there to see if payment address is listed in the order details there.

Or, you can contact the source directly, explain that you did not get a confirmation email with the payment address, and see if customer service can generate a new confirmation email for you.

The "Contact Us" page on the source's site is your best and most efficient way to contact the source (see link in the "code" box below):
Code:
*Be sure to Check Your Email Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.

So you should be able to access your account and check your order status there to see if any tracking has been uploaded yet.

In my experience, usually tracking takes longer than 5-7 days to receive; in the past with international orders the tracking was not given out until the pack passed out-going customs.
For my own orders, it usually took a few weeks after my order shipped to get tracking.
But it is possible things can speed up and maybe it will be quicker now.

For US domestic, often times packs land at the destination faster than the source can upload the tracking.
When the source does upload the tracking info it will appear under the order status on your basicstero account dashboard.
Thank you sir.

Checked online and obtained tracking.

Is there any pip with m300 mix?
I used it in some cycles a few years ago and did not notice any PIP.
But, to be fair, I did not use it alone in a shot -- my barrel had 2cc of other gear so the high concentration product diluted across an entire 3cc total pin.

This most likely prevented the source's computer system from sending and/or receiving any emails.

So you should be able to access your account and check your order status there to see if payment address is listed in the order details there.

Or, you can contact the source directly, explain that you did not get a confirmation email with the payment address, and see if customer service can generate a new confirmation email for you.

Code:
Can I give you my order number? Can you see if it even shows up? I’m skeptical to send payment to the wallet without the confirmation though?

When will US Domestic Anavar be back in stock?
Hi, we try to replenish stocks as soon as possible, as far as I know, usually deliveries happen once every 1-2 months, we recommend that you periodically (for example, once a week) go to the site and check the availability of the goods you are interested in.

Can I give you my order number? Can you see if it even shows up? I’m skeptical to send payment to the wallet without the confirmation though?
Hi, try to specify a different email address, if the answer does not come, it usually helps to solve the problem.

I can only see what any other customer can see; I do not have any ability, access, nor authority to see private account, order and payment information etc. (it is a good thing though, that the company only allows specific personnel the ability to access private info for customer security reasons).
This is why I you would need to contact the source directly and someone with access to customer private data there should be able to look into the details for you.

But I can offer some advice that may be helpful :)

I do not know how long ago you placed your order; however, because the source only reverses (holds the items and the order) for a limited time while awaiting payment, it is possible that the order gets dropped from the system if it has been too long without a payment submitted.

If it were me, I would not want to risk sending payment for an order that may have been, or may soon be, dropped from the system. I am sure the source can sort it out for you if you did send the payment, but I just prefer to make things as simple and smooth as possible.

Therefore, what I would do in your situation is to go make a new order (make sure you are using the real Basicstero website linked in the "code" box below) so you have a fresh new duration of time to submit a payment for the new order.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws
When you place the new order, copy the payment details listed at the final step of the ordering process where it should display the order confirmation info.

Then, when you know the new order is entered and shows on your account dashboard >> "my orders" list (thus, confirming the new order is in the system), you can scroll through your "my orders" list and, if the old order is still awaiting payment, you may delete the old order.
If the old order was already dropped from the system, or never showed up, it simply will not even be there anyway.

With the new order you will enjoy a new duration of "awaiting payment", you will have the payment details and address from the order confirmation page at the end of the check-out process on the source's site, and hopefully you will receive your confirmation email etc.

If this does not help and you need some more specific account/order help, please get in communication directly with the source's customer service to talk to someone (such as @Pharmacom Support ) who may be bale to look up your account details and offer you more specific help.

Code:

Just sharing my own experience in case it may help others that run into the same situation regarding the source's site, lag, and CAPTCHA.

The source's site does have some lag (i think it is because of DDoS attacks) and sometimes will load too slowly or incomplete.
Today I tried to get on it to check the price and stock of a product, and at first the site looked like it was crash/unavailable.
So I refreshed and tried again; then, it loaded very slowly but incomplete.
I was able to see some links to sections that I could click and I clicked on "News" -- I was then given a page to prove I was not a robot (CAPTCHA "Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart).
After I successfully passed the CAPTCHA, the site loaded normally and I was able to log into my Basicstero account to see everything including my account dashbaord and orders etc.

when will US domestic test e restock?
Not earlier than in a month, I think.
I do not know. but based upon the source's recent reply (quoted above) to a similar question, at least over a month until restock.

The source usually does not say anything until the actual restock is complete and confirmed (it is difficult to make predictions and promises ahead of time about restocks because of factors, such as postal service delays, global issues, seizure risk etc, beyond anyone's control).
But if/when I get any info, or see the source posts anything on other boards, I will share it here.

when will US domestic test e restock?
Hi, unfortunately there is no information about restocking yet, but do not worry, as far as I know, restocking usually happens every 1-2 months, we recommend that you visit the site periodically (for example, once a week) and check the availability of the goods you are interested in.

Sponsors

Latest posts