MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

hey guys. i see you lost me. First of all everything is fine and nobody will stay without his order.
replying to some posts.
It's telling me there is no discounts available also. I am logged into the international site and I've tried it several times. I know frank is probably busy as hell right now but figured I'd post to let everyone know. Give frank some time and I'm sure it'll get fixed in no time.

Must use desktop version not Mobil version page to see where to enter promo code
we had the issue when you put items into the shopping cart and click on next, our site skipped that page with a promo code. you needed to get a step back to enter it. I am sorry for inconenience, it is already fixed. Mobile versions of site have been also fixed. I was not reading this board last days, but i was all replying emails all the time and received a huge amount of complaints regarding this, so we fixed it.
Still having trouble bud.. I'm new to all of this.. Let me explain it better,, purchased 3 virtual prepaid cards through paypal. I got the email for my 3 purchased virtual prepaid cards and I got my confirmed order from bstero.. Now just figuring out how to pay for my order
Bro, we will resolve this issue together with you. I will take care. Don`t worry, you will get your order I promise.
Anyone have issue where you have the payment page list a amount then when you get invoice it has a higher amount? Paying with bitcoin.

I transfered btc at amount showing on payment page. Then on invoice it says like 9 bucks more. Transfer the 9 bucks or it gets corrected?
Also one of bugs on our site. Order totals on site and in confirmation emails were different. this is also alrey fixed.
Well I've been playing the wating game my pack has been at Hong Kong air mail for a month now, next time going domestic just a heads up for all the noobs who plan on going "Intl" with this lab!

mine is still sitting as well been in HK almost month now, ordered before the cut off, there is no CNY in HK so that shouldn't be an issue. patience is a virtue, just wish the tracking would update usually its quick

A personal friend of mine used it and said it was pretty brutal in the quads but not too bad in delts or glutes.... Hopes this helps a bit.

Today I spoke with a friend who ordered just before the Holidays. He has made multiple orders and Frank always takes care of him. He wasn't worried about when the pack was shipped but Frank got it out before the Holidays.

Unfortunately, it has now been sitting in US customs for nearly 3 weeks (not going to say where or exactly how long). He would be very happy to trade spots with those whose packs haven't left China yet.
@Pharmacom Labs can u shed light on reships/still waiting[/QUOTE]
We asked postal service and they said that parcels are on the way, just info on cite is not updated. Also we already got several confirmations from customers of orders succesfylly received. This time tracking system screwd up. As you understand guys we could not know this and this does not depend on us. In any case you will not lose your money.
Has anyone been able to get a hold of Frank, either on the board or through their contact email? I want to get some clarification on where to send some funds and haven't gotten a response in 2 days.
i am replying all day long. i reply to one email and get 3 instead for this time...Please check you spam folder. i will contact you now.
Also i know i have a lot of pms . i know. But i always reply emails irst. after i am finisched with it i start replying here to pms. i hope it will be today.

Our promo is valid. Conditions are the same.
for orders over 100$ you get 35$ bonus
for orders over 200$ - 90$
for orders over 300$ - 200$
for orders over 500$ - 400$
for orders over 700$ - 700$

The Gawd has answered. Also it kills me how this promotion went on when the loonie was at its lowest and now it's rising again.

Has anyone run the test e 500? Just wondering how bad the pip is on this. I would expect some, just trying to see if it is doable or crippling.
First 1cc ok slowly kicked in , doing .5 each delt m thur . My left side got hit hard i mean hard but went away dealing with it all seems good , dont drop a full cc .

hey guys. i see you lost me. First of all everything is fine and nobody will stay without his order.
replying to some posts.

we had the issue when you put items into the shopping cart and click on next, our site skipped that page with a promo code. you needed to get a step back to enter it. I am sorry for inconenience, it is already fixed. Mobile versions of site have been also fixed. I was not reading this board last days, but i was all replying emails all the time and received a huge amount of complaints regarding this, so we fixed it.

Bro, we will resolve this issue together with you. I will take care. Don`t worry, you will get your order I promise.

Also one of bugs on our site. Order totals on site and in confirmation emails were different. this is also alrey fixed.

@Pharmacom Labs can u shed light on reships/still waiting
We asked postal service and they said that parcels are on the way, just info on cite is not updated. Also we already got several confirmations from customers of orders succesfylly received. This time tracking system screwd up. As you understand guys we could not know this and this does not depend on us. In any case you will not lose your money.

i am replying all day long. i reply to one email and get 3 instead for this time...Please check you spam folder. i will contact you now.
Also i know i have a lot of pms . i know. But i always reply emails irst. after i am finisched with it i start replying here to pms. i hope it will be today.

Our promo is valid. Conditions are the same.
for orders over 100$ you get 35$ bonus
for orders over 200$ - 90$
for orders over 300$ - 200$
for orders over 500$ - 400$
for orders over 700$ - 700$[/QUOTE]
There...... Everybody feel better now??

Tracking for these intl orders is never right. Usually it never even shows up so when you look for it, it'll say it's still in China or US customs and just when you start thinking something is wrong it shows up at your door. Don't rely on tracking, just keep an eye out for your pack

Thank god Frank has made an appearance. At least for a few days we may get a break from the paranoid world of Pharmacom gear coming to an end. See...no one got ripped off or arrested or died. All is well. The question is how long we will get to enjoy the peace before the next volley of Internet gear noobs start freaking out and throwing around their paranoid conspiracy theories of worry and despair of their ruined cycles.
Breath Melly...enjoy the peace...

Thank god Frank has made an appearance. At least for a few days we may get a break from the paranoid world of Pharmacom gear coming to an end. See...no one got ripped off or arrested or died. All is well. The question is how long we will get to enjoy the peace before the next volley of Internet gear noobs start freaking out and throwing around their paranoid conspiracy theories of worry and despair of their ruined cycles.
Breath Melly...enjoy the peace...
I give it 2 weeks... Tops.

Why are US products marked up $20 more than the European? I'm guessing because of customs but still