MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

8ca1877983a89746fc703d7851d061f4.jpg

ISC(New York, NY) is this before or AFTER customs!?! I did a Google search and couldn't get a definitive answer so guys please don't rip me a new one for asking this question lol!

I dont think he's the moron in this thread.

Step 1. Dont be such a pussy
Step 2. Whine less
Step 3. Read the fucking information regarding previous orders, ie "search"
Step 4. See steps 1&2

Pussy? You have no fukn idea who I am! Keyboard courage! I think your reading skills are lacking! Not once do you see any "whining" on my part!

Where on this green earth are all these thin skinned newbies coming from? Calli, your not going to last long if those responses offended you. It can get WAY worse. Step away for a day or two and start again. If your still here after a few months you will understand why these things get said. In fact, you will read your old posts and flame yourself. These guys keep the heat on so as too keep the rift raft out. So take a deep breath stick around learn and you will understand.

What does that mean you're not going to last long? Where am I'm going? Do you really think I'm offended or scared to get into a battle of words?

There real busy and backed up,, try to have some patients, if they need anything from you they will send you email, that's what they have done for me so far.. Still having a bit of trouble getting it processed, so I'm trying to wait patiently .. Fill free to pc me any questions

You see gentleman - that is a nice, polite and responsive answer. Treat people with respect and get respect in return! Treat people poorly and you get treated poorly in return!

You see gentleman - that is a nice, polite and responsive answer. Treat people with respect and get respect in return! Treat people poorly and you get treated poorly in return!
It's more less people getting tired of seeing the same post over and over. If you had taken the time to even read a set of 10 of these pages you'd have seen that this same question gets asked repeatedly, and repeatedly it is said to not ask/post sensitive material like that. Keep it to pm. It's not about people being asshole or rude. It's about members getting tired of others lazyness.

now WU and MG payments ae confirmed slowler as usual. If we pick up too many payments at once our guys will be blocked by WU or MG. We have to split. To pick up all payments it will take a couple of days yet. BUT. we have confirmed all orders in advance without picking up payments. Our warehouse start packaging them to win time. To that moment payment info will be already confirmed and we confirm allow our shippers to ship your already packaged orders. Or if not i will send personal emails in case of some issues.

WU and MG are not really usable ways of payment if there are many orders. Need to find something out, which is not easy. Bitcoin is ideal. Many people fear it or even don`t know what to start with. However its as easy as paypal, especially if you use such apps as Circle or Coinbase.

Paypal is unfortunately not available, its not easy to create and confirm a business account there.

Maybe we will be able to accept debit/credit cards.

Now bitcoin is the fastest way.
here is our simple tutorial
Code:
http://int.basicstero.net/index/bitcoin
Also we implemented one small improvement on site for your safety.

You can choose stealth shipping now on the page with delivery data.
Also we will have a database of cities, where seizures happen. If a seizure happened in this city we will include it into this database and our system will show us that it is better to use stealth shipping. All parcels towards chicago will be shipped in a stealth from. Same with LA.

Gave these guys a shot. Bought from international Store and Paid with bit coin.
upload_2016-2-26_16-54-50.png
Hopefully all goes well and I can check back in when my order arrives.(i'm not going to freak out until at least a month has passed) No disrespect..I am new to this but even I understand how fickle over seas shipping is especially when dealing with illegal substances.
I just hope all gear is good and at least close to proper dose. The anavar is for the wife. I'm already in the middle of a test e cycle so I plan on hopefully using the tren at the very end at a very low dose 50 EOD (first time using it). Wanted t3 and clen for cut coming up but, had to settle for t3 and sib. Never heard of the sib but looked it up and sounds great! Hope to do a log or two on some of this stuff... maybe even get the wife to on her first anavar experience.

Also had not time to post it
Primo from new batch

Also just foung ifg result after our HGH
Code:
https://www.eroids.com/pics/igf13

Last edited:
View attachment 36127
Hopefully all goes well and I can check back in when my order arrives.(i'm not going to freak out until at least a month has passed) No disrespect..I am new to this but even I understand how fickle over seas shipping is especially when dealing with illegal substances.
I just hope all gear is good and at least close to proper dose. The anavar is for the wife. I'm already in the middle of a test e cycle so I plan on hopefully using the tren at the very end at a very low dose 50 EOD (first time using it). Wanted t3 and clen for cut coming up but, had to settle for t3 and sib. Never heard of the sib but looked it up and sounds great! Hope to do a log or two on some of this stuff... maybe even get the wife to on her first anavar experience.

For future try not to post photos of what you're ordering as well as any other type of sensitive info as it will frustrate many members here and lead to major bitching; but best of luck with the cycle man! Also, my girl is running the var and loving it so far..if you have any questions concerning it, just pm me bro.

What does that mean you're not going to last long? Where am I'm going? Do you really think I'm offended or scared to get into a battle of words?

If you were not offended you wouldn't be continuing on this theme . My post to you wasn't rude. Just trying to help you. Been numerous folks in this situation and just disappear. Hence, you may not last long with thin skin. You do seem thin skinned.

It's more less people getting tired of seeing the same post over and over. If you had taken the time to even read a set of 10 of these pages you'd have seen that this same question gets asked repeatedly, and repeatedly it is said to not ask/post sensitive material like that. Keep it to pm. It's not about people being asshole or rude. It's about members getting tired of others lazyness.

This is the absolute truth right here.

Pussy? You have no fukn idea who I am! Keyboard courage! I think your reading skills are lacking! Not once do you see any "whining" on my part!

What's your address, I call you a pussy to your face. Pussy

Every single post you make IS a whine. You whine worse than a prepubescent girl.

View attachment 36127

Wtf, this is like 2-3 weeks worthof gear.. Also, don't post shit like this

You are a moron! How do you know whether I placed an order versus asking on someone else's behalf? How do you know whether I'm making an inquiry before I even place an order? Get a life! You see you could have simply answered my question but instead you always seem to want to go blah blah blah... All fucken mouth!
You are the moron. @Masters Power is very knowledgeable and good guy. I do not know him but I can tell from his post and videos he post.if I was you I would take his advice. He is just trying to help you and other new members from posting stuid stuff