MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

i am trying to place an order right now but on the site i see no were to use bitcoin. all i see is wu and mg. has anyone used bitcoin threw the .in site? i have been in correspondence with someone from the site (dont want to name drop) but was given the wallet number but without the option on the site i dont understand how my order can be possessed.

i am trying to place an order right now but on the site i see no were to use bitcoin. all i see is wu and mg. has anyone used bitcoin threw the .in site? i have been in correspondence with someone from the site (dont want to name drop) but was given the wallet number but without the option on the site i dont understand how my order can be possessed.

Wrong thread, genius.

Just wanted to warn other members- do not purchase the prepaid Bitcoin cards through PayPal. The site listed in basicstero's Bitcoin tutorial appears to be a scam. The never sent me product I paid for and they have not returned emails. I k ow art least one other member here is having similar issues.

Just wanted to warn other members- do not purchase the prepaid Bitcoin cards through PayPal. The site listed in basicstero's Bitcoin tutorial appears to be a scam. The never sent me product I paid for and they have not returned emails. I k ow art least one other member here is having similar issues.
I used a local bitcoin atm to deposit into my wallet. I have never purchased using bitcoin but it looks to be the fastest and safest way. I am just waiting for corospondince to place my order.

I used a local bitcoin atm to deposit into my wallet. I have never purchased using bitcoin but it looks to be the fastest and safest way. I am just waiting for corospondince to place my order.

In order to send money you have to copy and paste their wallet # and use whatever app you use (i.e. where you have your btc's) and send your funds to that wallet through that.

In order to send money you have to copy and paste their wallet # and use whatever app you use (i.e. where you have your btc's) and send your funds to that wallet through that.
Thank you. I downloaded the bitcoin app and deposited the botcoins from the atm into my wallet.

If u don't want to open a wallet and all that bullcrap. Just find the bitcoin ATM and send direct to whoever! Have everything ready to go before going to ATM, take pic of bitcoin addy to scan, load money and ur done! Totally
easy and no info on you. Totally anonymous

If u don't want to open a wallet and all that bullcrap. Just find the bitcoin ATM and send direct to whoever! Have everything ready to go before going to ATM, take pic of bitcoin addy to scan, load money and ur done! Totally
easy and no info on you. Totally anonymous
See i tried that but the atm wouldnt let me put in his numbers it only scanned qr codes. I was hoping to do it the way mentioned above

Circle was nice and easy with every step. Granted you only start out with $300 spendingm but it worked well.

I'm still waiting on my order from the last promotion. Ordered at the end of January.

They keep saying Chinese new year is holding everything up. Keep this in mind if you plan on ordering for this "promotion"

Not real happy

See i tried that but the atm wouldnt let me put in his numbers it only scanned qr codes. I was hoping to do it the way mentioned above

If you click on the link that shows their tutorial on how to use BTC...they took a picture of their QR code if you want to do it that way. GL

Am i the only one here who has placed the order on January and still waiting for the package?
You will get it relax. It probably did get held up because of the holiday. It was discussed on the thread. This is why people should always have a cycle on hand. Then if there is shipping delays you can still start your cycle. You will get your stuff. I know people who have got it in 8 days and others it took 28 days. Remember it is coming half way around the world

Has anyone been able to get a hold of Frank, either on the board or through their contact email? I want to get some clarification on where to send some funds and haven't gotten a response in 2 days.

I'm still waiting on my order from the last promotion. Ordered at the end of January.

They keep saying Chinese new year is holding everything up. Keep this in mind if you plan on ordering for this "promotion"

Not real happy

Am i the only one here who has placed the order on January and still waiting for the package?
They told you before you ordered that China Post would be closed. I don't think it's even open yet. It is what it is and it's not due to anything within Pharmacom's control. My pack is still in China as far as I know and that's fine. Because I have cycles on hand in advance. When you buy gear during a massive sale you have to expect delays. Use sales to prep for future cycles, not your cycle you decided to start in 2 weeks or whatever. If you're pissed, it's because you fucked up. Own it and stop bitching. You sound like a bunch of fucking rich old women.