MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

You should probably double check your "facts" before posting them to correct someone else:

“Testosterone cypionate and testosterone enanthate provide extremely comparable patterns of testosterone release. Not only are physical advantages not possible in one over the other, but actual differences in pharmacokinetic patterns are hard to notice (these two drugs are for all intents and purposes functionally interchangeable). The only key difference between the two seems to be in the area of patient comfort”

Excerpt From: Llewellyn, William. “Anabolics.” iBooks.
This material may be protected by copyright.

“Testosterone enanthate is a slow-acting injectable form of the androgen testosterone. Following deep
“intramuscular injection, the drug is designed to provide a sustained release of testosterone into the bloodstream for approximately 2 to 3 weeks. In order to maintain normal physiological levels of testosterone during androgen replacement therapies, injections of testosterone enanthate are usually required at least every two weeks, although more meticulous physicians will administer the drug weekly.”

Excerpt From: Llewellyn, William. “Anabolics.” iBooks.
This material may be protected by copyright.
i realize they are close but are they the same?

i realize they are close but are they the same?

What about the part where it says doctors prescribe test e every 2 weeks the same as they do test cyp? Or that pharmacokinetically they are interchangeable so a dosing frequency used by one will work just as well as that of the other?

What about the part where it says doctors prescribe test e every 2 weeks the same as they do test cyp? Or that pharmacokinetically they are interchangeable so a dosing frequency used by one will work just as well as that of the other?
Damn Doc, you are one smart cookie[emoji4] really enjoy when your laying it down.

Sterile grapes seed oil is like $2.50 for 10 mils. If you plan on using more high concentration gear than make the investment.
Probably a stupid question, but I am not sure so I figured better to just ask. Does adding the sterile grapes seed oil diminish the potency, or will 0.25 ml still be 125 ml?

Jesus, really dude. Join the clown possee

Actually they would
ok so if was running test C 200mg once every 2 weeks for a month and had blood drawn 14 days after my last pin it my TT levels would be the exact same as if i were to do it with test E?

Probably a stupid question, but I am not sure so I figured better to just ask. Does adding the sterile grapes seed oil diminish the potency, or will 0.25 ml still be 125 ml?
Unless I'm a retard it can't change the amount of test ur gonna get it should just ease the pip.

Mg is the same. Mg/ml changes. I.e. if you add 10ml gso to test c 200mg/ml you would have test c at 100mg/ml. You're just diluting it to reduce pip. You'll pin twice as much liquid.

Mg is the same. Mg/ml changes. I.e. if you add 10ml gso to test c 200mg/ml you would have test c at 100mg/ml. You're just diluting it to reduce pip. You'll pin twice as much liquid.

Okay, so its still 125 ml of Test E, I just have the additional 0.25 ml of sterile grapes seed oil.

Thanks for the info.

ok so if was running test C 200mg once every 2 weeks for a month and had blood drawn 14 days after my last pin it my TT levels would be the exact same as if i were to do it with test E?

You could do that experiment with test cyp only and repeat it 20x and get 20 different serum values....

You could do that experiment with test cyp only and repeat it 20x and get 20 different serum values....
this is true and you are right about some dumb ass doctors prescribing test E once every 2 weeks but what would you rather have for more stable testosterone levels 200mg of test E or C once every 2 weeks?

Do not try to give advice you dumb fuck hit the sidelines
Sure, I'll take advice from the most hated guy at meso and his 15"guns. Not gonna do this with you again. You're a pathetic dude. I've only been into aas for about 5 months but I've been lifting longer than you've been alive I'd bet(sounds like you're about 17) and have more knowledge about the subject as a whole than you'll ever learn with your attitude and limited perspective.

this is true and you are right about some dumb ass doctors prescribing test E once every 2 weeks but what would you rather have for more stable testosterone levels 200mg of test E or C once every 2 weeks?

The two are pharmacokinetically interchangeable. Pharmacokinetics is a branch of pharmacology responsible for studying the movement of drugs within the body and looks at absorption, bioavailability, distribution, metabolism, and excretion. That means that all these factors are interchangeable for all intents and purposes between the cypionate ester and enanthate. If I had to inject every two weeks I couldn't care less which ester I use between these two.

as one who has run both Test E and C many many many times i honestly can tell a difference between the two but maybe i am wrong.