MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Whats test?

Test: : a critical examination, observation, or evaluation : trial; specifically : the procedure of submitting a statement to such conditions or operations as will lead to its proof or disproof or to its acceptance or rejection <a test of a statistical hypothesis> (2) : a basis for evaluation :

Wow, nice answers all around. @triton, I don't speak about anything unless I can contribute or help someone as I've been helped along the way. Looks like you need help now as in help not being such an immature douche. No one can help you

Being fairly new to this sport, what is a base? For instance, what's the difference between test base and test e,c,p ?
Bro are you kidding right? thats the ester..... has to do with how long that testosterone stays in your bloods TT levels...... oh man i thought you knew so much more.... how old are you whats ur stats bro?

Wow, nice answers all around. @triton, I don't speak about anything unless I can contribute or help someone as I've been helped along the way. Looks like you need help now as in help not being such an immature douche. No one can help you

You shouldn't be giving any advice if you don't even know the basics.

Being fairly new to this sport, what is a base? For instance, what's the difference between test base and test e,c,p ?
It's what the raw test powder is suspended in and determines the half life of the compound, with e and c being practically interchangeable and p being fast acting

Yeah you shouldn't be using if you don't even know how to dose correctly, which you can't do if you don't know how each ester works differently and when to pin them

Bro are you kidding right? thats the ester..... has to do with how long that testosterone stays in your bloods TT levels...... oh man i thought you knew so much more.... how old are you whats ur stats bro?
Dude stfu, I know what a fuckin ester is jackhole. My question is about just the base. For example, how long does it stay in your system? What is the carrier? Christ, never mind.

Yeah you shouldn't be using if you don't even know how to dose correctly, which you can't do if you don't know how each ester works differently and when to pin them
Hey r tard, I've used test e, which is the same as c, and used test p. Im not explaining myself to you. There are a lot of members here I respect including this source but you'll never be one of them and I'm not going to help you troll this thread

Dude stfu, I know what a fuckin ester is jackhole. My question is about just the base. For example, how long does it stay in your system? What is the carrier? Christ, never mind.
Test base is just the testosterone base itself with no ester added making it fast acting and good for PWO. Same goes for bold base, nand base, and tren base.

You are officially a well-known dumbass..... Sorry @DedLift but you really need to hit the sidelines and research.... maybe reflect on your life and life decisions ...........

Base is no ester...... man you're fucked .......
Ok, so it's all in there all at once. Was that so hard? Just when I thought there might, just might be a decent dude in crossfit, you once again show your true colors. Have a good night and a pleasant tomorrow

Hey r tard, I've used test e, which is the same as c, and used test p. Im not explaining myself to you. There are a lot of members here I respect including this source but you'll never be one of them and I'm not going to help you troll this thread
if test e and c were the same there wouldnt be 2. yes they are close but a doctor wouldnt prescribe test E once every 2 weeks as they do with test C

Has anyone run the test e 500? Just wondering how bad the pip is on this. I would expect some, just trying to see if it is doable or crippling.
I used it. Cut with sterile grape seed oil, heated prior to injection and other than the first shot, which gave me test flu and PIP from hell, it was no problem. Always used glutes.