MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Say ones total is 600$ after all set is done, not asking if you get credit for shipping but if the 20$ cost of shipping is factored into that 600 or would you send 620$?

I'm not sure what your asking exactly. Shipping is added when you checkout but does not go toward bonus credits. I.e. if you buy $690 of gear and your total with $20 shipping is $710 you would not get $700 bonus. You'd have to spend $700+ before shipping to get the $700 bonus.
How exactly did the bonus work? I was under the impression that it was 50% off so if you selected 600 worth of stuff you would pay 300. I was never offered $300 more of gear like I would during the other sales with the drop down menu

How exactly did the bonus work? I was under the impression that it was 50% off so if you selected 600 worth of stuff you would pay 300. I was never offered $300 more of gear like I would during the other sales with the drop down menu
That's happening now. The 50% off was just yesterday.

Say ones total is 600$ after all set is done, not asking if you get credit for shipping but if the 20$ cost of shipping is factored into that 600 or would you send 620$?
Just go to the next page and the true total will include shipping. I accidentally sent the first total in bit then realized they hadn't added shipping to it yet.

What did you expect? You ordered right around the holiday.
I ordered before the cut off Frank said it would ship as normal but Its cool as long as it isnt seized or anything, I will just have to keep "waiting" I guess but next time def goin domestic with them instead of being cheap trying to save a dollar lol..

It was a risk taken when ordering so close to the deadline. Normally, a few weeks wait would be about right but the entire country of China took a month off so you got screwed and they got shitfaced...for a whole month.

Thinkin of trying the pharmacom mixes, specifically the mix 6 in order to pin less.

Does anyone who tried it give me any input on PIP?

Thinkin of trying the pharmacom mixes, specifically the mix 6 in order to pin less.

Does anyone who tried it give me any input on PIP?
i have some i plan to start mid march. the one review i have found he loved it started at 1.25ml twice a week and finished the last 2 weeks at 2ml twice a week