MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Also, what on earth are you talking about? I've done 1 cycle so I'm fairly new to cycling but I don't have to live in Ohio to be able to tell someone how to get there. If I don't know something, I leave it to someone who does. I've helped plenty of guys on here and I wish they'd see your comment and chime in but not everyone spends all their time in the underground and neither do I. Reply, or don't. I won't be back in this thread unless I have an issue of.my own to sort out. This shit with cfig was over and still you dig it up from a week ago. Get a life man and mind your own
Lol
Ok bro . Ur on almost several threads acting like u are the MVP of meso.
Get a life ?
Honestly I have a life other than staying on the Internet . And if u truly know what I was involved in u probably wouldn't make a childish comment. Because u would know what my life consist of.
And I have know clue who @crossfitisgay is . Never even talked to him. So is he my sidekick absolutely not.
But the best advice anyone can give you is . Do less worrying about who is a gear whore. And let the vets call them out . And if that's what they choose to be . Then so be it. That's there life.
And do more learning bro. Cause we are all here to gain knowledge . And knowledge comes with a cost .

I have a question about dbol this was before i cycled and i was just on testim for trt 2 tubes a day. I took dbol made by genesis just to try it out and it was the best shit ive ever had. It made me walk around like i was on cloud 9 and i felt like i was ontop of my game like never before. Ive never had a better well being feeling in my life. It was almost like a high. i took between 50 to 100mg. Ever since trying that dbol ive never had anything that comes close to how that made me feel,et alone give me a good wellbeing feeling. Could the genesis dbol actually been something else? Is there any way to potentiate that well being feeling? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

I have a question about dbol this was before i cycled and i was just on testim for trt 2 tubes a day. I took dbol made by genesis just to try it out and it was the best shit ive ever had. It made me walk around like i was on cloud 9 and i felt like i was ontop of my game like never before. Ive never had a better well being feeling in my life. It was almost like a high. i took between 50 to 100mg. Ever since trying that dbol ive never had anything that comes close to how that made me feel,et alone give me a good wellbeing feeling. Could the genesis dbol actually been something else? Is there any way to potentiate that well being feeling? Any input would be greatly appreciated.
I've always heard dbol promotes an awesome feeling of wellbeing. No personal experience with Methandienone myself. Some pharmacom dbol may or may not be in my near future so hopefully I'll know for myself.

Dude you are literally at the center of every fucked up bullshit thread. You clog up the forum worse than any member I can think of. Jesus Christ do you not see you are like the leader of thread de-railing and bullshittery around here?
Eat my ass

Edit: idgaf

Edit: this specific thread is the only one I regret helping to derail. every other underground thread can make like you and lick my inner most butthole

Eat my ass

Edit: idgaf

Edit: this specific thread is the only one I regret helping to derail. every other underground thread can make like you and lick my inner most butthole
I hope your whole family dies in a fire.

Moving on.

Who here has experience with pharmacom dbol? Anabolic lab has good results, labmaxes have good results, most users report shitty results, so what's the deal?

Sounds like you had some good Meth. I assume you were dosing multiple times a day correct? I get a sense of well being with fast acting orals and even test once it becomes stable. Was taking the dbol your first time taking anything? Reminds me the first time I took an oral.

I hope your whole family dies in a fire.

Moving on.

Who here has experience with pharmacom dbol? Anabolic lab has good results, labmaxes have good results, most users report shitty results, so what's the deal?

I've heard both good and bad, my experience was bad. Pharmacom Winny was good. I have some dbol and tbol coming in from a different lab I'll report back on though. If I like it I'll be getting more.

Dude you are literally at the center of every fucked up bullshit thread. You clog up the forum worse than any member I can think of. Jesus Christ do you not see you are like the leader of thread de-railing and bullshittery around here?
aint that the fucking truth!

I've always heard dbol promotes an awesome feeling of wellbeing. No personal experience with Methandienone myself. Some pharmacom dbol may or may not be in my near future so hopefully I'll know for myself.
i ordered some, it will be my first cycle ever. starting 500 test e a week with 4 week dbol to start. i will let you know how my experience goes (it may or may not be relevant because my first cycle) but i plan on logging my diet along with cycle to track gains/sides and anything else that may happen. for what it is worth.