MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Dude you are literally at the center of every fucked up bullshit thread. You clog up the forum worse than any member I can think of. Jesus Christ do you not see you are like the leader of thread de-railing and bullshittery around here?
On top of that he looks quite skinny too. Lol.

Sounds like you had some good Meth. I assume you were dosing multiple times a day correct? I get a sense of well being with fast acting orals and even test once it becomes stable. Was taking the dbol your first time taking anything? Reminds me the first time I took an oral.
Taking the dbol was the first time ever taking any oral ever

I have a question about dbol this was before i cycled and i was just on testim for trt 2 tubes a day. I took dbol made by genesis just to try it out and it was the best shit ive ever had. It made me walk around like i was on cloud 9 and i felt like i was ontop of my game like never before. Ive never had a better well being feeling in my life. It was almost like a high. i took between 50 to 100mg. Ever since trying that dbol ive never had anything that comes close to how that made me feel,et alone give me a good wellbeing feeling. Could the genesis dbol actually been something else? Is there any way to potentiate that well being feeling? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

I've always heard dbol promotes an awesome feeling of wellbeing. No personal experience with Methandienone myself. Some pharmacom dbol may or may not be in my near future so hopefully I'll know for myself.

I hope your whole family dies in a fire.

Moving on.

Who here has experience with pharmacom dbol? Anabolic lab has good results, labmaxes have good results, most users report shitty results, so what's the deal?
Without posting a mini cycle log, I can say I liked the dbol. Put damn near 15 lbs on me in 4.5 weeks. Ran an AI with it too so it's not a ton of water weight, while some of it still is no doubt. Didn't run it at super high dose, 30mgs per day. I don't see how you could run 50 or especially 100 a day and be doing much besides wasting more pills. I got all the good dbol benefits, and mildly painful back pumps by week 2.