MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Question about the site.

If you pay in Bitcoin how do they connect the payment with your order? The add money option just asks for the amount you sent not what wallet it comes from.

If me and joe blow's order comes to the same amount, how do they know who is who?
I'm having an issue with this now that has not been resolved.
If the numbers don't match perfectly, they won't know unless you contact them and specify there has been a mistake.
Been waiting over two weeks for my order to even process
Planned on sending their products to the lab too
exchanged maybe 5 messages max with whoever it is at basicstero

Usually basicstero is really good to me and has great customer service, which is why I always come back to them
But as of recently it has gone downhill
Being backed up due to the promotions is no longer a valid excuse
Pay with bitcoin at your own risk

U log in and send it with ur account n send it, i think since ur logged in they can tell it came from you. I could be mistaken though, i havent used btc

Question about the site.

If you pay in Bitcoin how do they connect the payment with your order? The add money option just asks for the amount you sent not what wallet it comes from.

If me and joe blow's order comes to the same amount, how do they know who is who?

You put the exact time you sent it and the amount sent.
The likelihood of you and Joe blow both sending 1.03876 BTC at 6:34pm CST is slim to none. You can also add notes to BTC payments which I use to put my order #.

I'm having an issue with this now that has not been resolved.
If the numbers don't match perfectly, they won't know unless you contact them and specify there has been a mistake.
Been waiting over two weeks for my order to even process
Planned on sending their products to the lab too
exchanged maybe 5 messages max with whoever it is at basicstero

Usually basicstero is really good to me and has great customer service, which is why I always come back to them
But as of recently it has gone downhill
Being backed up due to the promotions is no longer a valid excuse
Pay with bitcoin at your own risk
Yeah. That is a shitty system. I'm not even certain how they intend to track that.

Not sure I'm going to order now

U log in and send it with ur account n send it, i think since ur logged in they can tell it came from you. I could be mistaken though, i havent used btc
yeah but nothing on the site ties your wallet with the order.

The only frame of reference they have is the time you input to match up BUT the possibility of a lag is very great. So, than you're fucked I guess. It's a he said she said scenario

The only frame of reference they have is the time you input to match up BUT the possibility of a lag is very great. So, than you're fucked I guess. It's a he said she said scenario

No real issue because the time stamp is from when you send out of your Btc wallet. The block chain will process that not when the receiver gets the funds.

Has anyone here run their gw1516? I picked up some tabs. Any thoughts on it and how did you dose it.

Been trying to get a hold of some but the way I read it was no more than 6wks because of sides. Something to tie in during last six weeks of a cycle...

Question about the site.

Assuming they know what they are doing, every order should pay to a separate wallet.

There's absolutely no issue. Everyone does it the same way as pharmacom - at least that I've used. Even legal items.

They're not out to fuck you over.

No real issue because the time stamp is from when you send out of your Btc wallet. The block chain will process that not when the receiver gets the funds.
The time on the website is in hh:mm:ss format.

Where I send coins from only shows hh:mm.

How does that work?

The time on the website is in hh:mm:ss format.

Where I send coins from only shows hh:mm.

How does that work?

When you sent(d) your funds it has specific btc address i.e. 1sdfesr243243242324324 etc... well if you go to your wallet where you send the btc click on the address and it will tell you exactly the hh:mm:ss format or you c and p that address and go to blockchain. info and the first window that pops up has a search, put the address there and it will tell you what you need to know.

make sure you enter the transacted amount and not the amount sent too.. transacted is total less the fees. You should be able to click the transaction and get a detail.. You can always email them and give them your wallet code and they can track it back to you.. What service are you using if you don't mind me asking?