MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Pack landed last week..everything looks g2g..been on the dbol for a week now already gained 5lbs! test Cyp 500mg a week should kick in around week 5-6, hopefully it's not underdosed I saw someone post bloods insinuating it was I will get bloods around week 6 keeping fingers crossed but so far so good thanks @Pharmacom Labs !!!

Sure, I'll take advice from the most hated guy at meso and his 15"guns. Not gonna do this with you again. You're a pathetic dude. I've only been into aas for about 5 months but I've been lifting longer than you've been alive I'd bet(sounds like you're about 17) and have more knowledge about the subject as a whole than you'll ever learn with your attitude and limited perspective.

@DedLift no offense bro. Buy it have seen u on multiple threads bashing ppl that actually know alot abt AAS. And you have tried to discredit them . Almost to the point to where it seems like you follow them just to try to scare them. And you just said u have only been in the game for 5 months . Come on bro just relax and don't be so quick with ur typing fingers and ask more questions / learn as much as possible , b4 you try to bash some of these guys who have alot of personal knowledge , not from reading something online. But they have been doing it for 20 plus years . And I promise you . Those vets are not going to help a guy that is a asshole. And more willing to help the guy trying to learn and is on the sidelines asking legitimate questions . You can take what u want out of this . But no one is going to take you serious either because your just as knew as the rest of the ppl ur bashing .

For me personally tren ace really starts to kick in weeks 5-6 with great strength increase and size. I'd give be patient and give it a little longer. Not everyone has bad sides. I just get some insomnia and a little irritatability from time to time. That's usually occurs several weeks in. Good luck;)
I am the same.
First time I did tren . I got pissed because I wasn't getting any of the sides everyone was bragging abt. Then around 5 1/2 weeks I woke up in a pool of sweat and then the aggressive behavior . But I don't get them all the time . Maybe night sweats 2-3 times a week.
But I stay short of breath and I get tired easily.
Lol It seems like at 9:45pm I crash like a falling dead oak tree . And ain't worth a shit after which sucks being that I am on call every night and of course u can count on my phone ringing at 2 am to go run a service call ( 24 hrs diesel Mechanic /roadservice ) .

Sorry, not my main language ;) and I hope I write clearly enough
As will the time - will brush up

I will clarify
I don't understand by myself what I wrote, lol
@boost creep you are right , dude

Anyway,
I want to remind about our discount system:
3+ orders - 5% discount
6+ orders - 10% discount
10+ orders - 15% discount
If you are military, pro sportsman, russian - 15% discount
if your order 500$+ - 5% discount
1000$+ - 10% discount and free shipping.
These discounts are not cumulative, only the maximum out of them can be use!

Additionally:
If you will pay by bitcoin - 10% discount from international warehouse, 5% from Europe warehouse, from USA no discounts
And of course referral system: 5% out of each order to your account!

I don't understand by myself what I wrote, lol
@boost creep you are right , dude

Anyway,
I want to remind about our discount system:
3+ orders - 5% discount
6+ orders - 10% discount
10+ orders - 15% discount
If you are military, pro sportsman, russian - 15% discount
if your order 500$+ - 5% discount
1000$+ - 10% discount and free shipping.
These discounts are not cumulative, only the maximum out of them can be use!

Additionally:
If you will pay by bitcoin - 10% discount from international warehouse, 5% from Europe warehouse, from USA no discounts
And of course referral system: 5% out of each order to your account!

@Pharmacom Helper how do you verify military discount?

I am the same.
First time I did tren . I got pissed because I wasn't getting any of the sides everyone was bragging abt. Then around 5 1/2 weeks I woke up in a pool of sweat and then the aggressive behavior . But I don't get them all the time . Maybe night sweats 2-3 times a week.
But I stay short of breath and I get tired easily.
Lol It seems like at 9:45pm I crash like a falling dead oak tree . And ain't worth a shit after which sucks being that I am on call every night and of course u can count on my phone ringing at 2 am to go run a service call ( 24 hrs diesel Mechanic /roadservice ) .

Bro I know how you feel. I hear my phone go off in my nightmares sometimes even when I'm not on call