MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I tried messing around with btc but circle took 5 days to get btc i bought and btc wallet takes 6 days. Do you prebuy the btc before you mske your order or is there a way to buy btc and get them sooner?
Go to google and find a bitcoin atm, they are everywere. Then setup your bitcoin app on your smart phone. Once you go to the atm and deposit funds it prints you a ticket with a qr code that you scan and your funds will go directly into your personal wallet. It was a very easy experiance

Circle doesn't have a fee but the BTC=USD ratio is higher essentially paying more money for less BTC
Coinbase is the lowest ratio i see, more btc for your money but with a .99 cent fee.

The .0001 you see is the miners fee...basically the fee that gets paid to people who process the transaction. Usually if you customize a buy/sell and add like a $1 to the amount your transacting it will get done much quicker, i made the mistake of moving some money i needed asap and it took 45 min to get done because no incentive to the miner to get it done. just my experience so far.

Well my first pack was seized and I'm pretty sure my second pack has been seized, even with the pharmacom "stealth" and a new address. I would honestly take ordering international with a grain of salt especially if you're on the west coast. Just my experience of being out $300.

I know this is off topic but for all you who use circle or some other wallet where it is linked to your debit card or credit card, are you not at all worried that is traceable? .

I know that bitcoin does not cooperate with LE... But I go through a ton of headache daily just to post on one of these boards, not to mention to cyber cluster fuck I go through when placing an order..... To all of a sudden send a payment via my checking account to my wallet seems off....

I know everyone says it's foolproof but I guess I'm missing something...

Could you not just go to Western union and send cash to your wallet under your fake id and then you'd be safe??

I don't have bitcoin so possibly I'm missing something.

Well my first pack was seized and I'm pretty sure my second pack has been seized, even with the pharmacom "stealth" and a new address. I would honestly take ordering international with a grain of salt especially if you're on the west coast. Just my experience of being out $300.
Pretty sure they reship at no charge

On the atm it was .0001

The .0001 you see is the miners fee...basically the fee that gets paid to people who process the transaction. Usually if you customize a buy/sell and add like a $1 to the amount your transacting it will get done much quicker, i made the mistake of moving some money i needed asap and it took 45 min to get done because no incentive to the miner to get it done. just my experience so far.
It may be best to avoid usinng wallets and services that have a hard-coded transaction fee (10 satoshis per byte).

Instead, you should use a bitcoin wallet with dynamic transaction fees.

The most expedient transaction fee at the moment (< 25 minutes) is with 40+ satoshis/byte.

http://bitcoinfees.21.co/ (Bitcoin Fees for Transactions | bitcoinfees.21.co)

Of course, the easiest way is to choose a Bitcoin wallet like Electrum, Bitgo or Copay with dynamic transaction fees that will automatically calculate the transaction fee.

It may be best to avoid usinng wallets and services that have a hard-coded transaction fee (10 satoshis per byte).

Instead, you should use a bitcoin wallet with dynamic transaction fees.

The most expedient transaction fee at the moment (< 25 minutes) is with 40+ satoshis/byte.

http://bitcoinfees.21.co/ (Bitcoin Fees for Transactions | bitcoinfees.21.co)

Of course, the easiest way is to choose a Bitcoin wallet like Electrum, Bitgo or Copay with dynamic transaction fees that will automatically calculate the transaction fee.

I started using Blockchain to send and request btc. Haven't really used it that much but it's been good.

Dude. Did you just post this guy's real name?

No, just fucking around. I don't believe in outing people even if they are egomaniacal assholes.

I have no clue what his real name is. The point was look at how all of us leave an online trail. If someone tells you to be careful it is for a reason.

People are literally acting like this is a game instead of acknowledging the very real consequences that exist.

Hey bro did u get a seizure notice? Just wondering bc if your first got taken u wouldve had got a notice.

No, just fucking around. I don't believe in outing people even if they are egomaniacal assholes.

I have no clue what his real name is. The point was look at how all of us leave an online trail. If someone tells you to be careful it is for a reason.

People are literally acting like this is a game instead of acknowledging the very real consequences that exist.
I couldn't agree more. With that being said, I'm glad that wasn't his real name. If someone gets busted and they go after the source then everyone is one step closer to busted. Also, no matter how big an asshole someone may be it's more important for all the members here to know that they can speak their mind without threat of being made public.

Hey bro did u get a seizure notice? Just wondering bc if your first got taken u wouldve had got a notice.
Yes I got a seizure letter for the first one which is why I got a reship. The second I haven't received a letter but it's been at the same place for almost two weeks now and going the same way so I expect a second letter soon.

Yes I got a seizure letter for the first one which is why I got a reship. The second I haven't received a letter but it's been at the same place for almost two weeks now and going the same way so I expect a second letter soon.
Then you don't know it's seized.
Just be patient, plenty of my buddy's packs had been in one place for up to a month.
Sometimes the tracking information just doesn't get updated.

whats your story? i have seen you complaining without gaining much traction. tracking numbers emails what's the deal? @Pharmacom Labs

Ordered before the cutoff for new years. haven't received info besides one email about tracking numbers being sent out in 6 hours apparently. Sent Frank multiple messages on here and through email. At this point I can't chalk this shit up to him being "busy", his reputation is in the shitter from my pov.