MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I haven't gotten any replies to emails but have been talking to @Pharmacom Helper all morning through PM.

@Pharmacom Helper @Pharmacom Labs I have replied to the email and sent the money to the money gram account given to me via email. Upon sending the money I did not receive a notification of pick up or the regular "checking payment" account. Once again my order disappeared. I understand that you guys have a policy regarding non payment so I assumed you did not receive the new transfer. Upon realizing that I went to money gran to get my money back and they told me it was picked up. Despite that the payment is still on file as though it was not received. Additionally I have not received an email back. Please respond to this message as I have essentially paid for my order, however it appears as though I will not be receiving anything at all since my order was deleted
our store deletes all payments which were not paid within 5 days. if this happened we can still restore your order. i will contact you, however i am sure it shall be lready solved.

Any idea when the domestic site will be restocked with test e?
soon, very soon.
You said they would be out in 6 hours. 12 later not an email. I ordered before all the chinese new years celebrations, so patience isn't the issue.
Guys please check your spam folders. I noticed that all emails from our addresses are marked as spam by gmail, probably by other services also. We will try to do something with it.
Ok now all you guys who were pissing and moaning a couple weeks ago about not having your packs from before he holidays can hand frank his ass. Actually, allow me:

@Pharmacom Labs what's the story Frank? Your helper can't tell anyone anything of substance other than that you're busily fixing all the problems. That's the rough equivalent of getting a hand job from my sister. The problems are not getting fixed. Tighten up and sort it out.

You ran the special, you got exactly what you hoped for, a huge response. Use some of the cash that came pouring in to hire some help.

And don't let success go to your head. You are only as good as your last fuckup here at meso.

Thanks.
My payment was blocked by WU and all I wanted to know was the next step in order to get it paid. No email response from pharmacom, so I kind of got fucked and missed out on the 50% off. Sucks.

I would Probably order again, but I'm going with BTC next time.

Glad to hear some packs are arriving and SOME members issues are getting handled.

I tried emailing pharmacom the other day and 2 days later i get this message and this was for the info at int.basicstero. com

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.

Delivery to the following recipient has been delayed:

Message will be retried for 1 more day(s)

Guys I agree, its my fault. i almost did not reply to emails ans pms last couple of days. I had a serious issue with one of bulk customers. Can`t get into details, but generally we lost an order worth several dozens thouthands dollars, i had to urgentl book flight tickets and visit that customer. I was on the way last days. Sorry.
I am replying to emails and messages in Wickr right now however i am not back yet.
We are taking into account the situation, we have extra people in our team. You will have a live chat in our store where you will be able to ask questions. Our new assistant is always ready to help you here. I will reply faster soon.

Once again please dopn`t forget to check your spam folders, our e-mails can be there.

In the meantime a bodybuilder from our team visited the USA and showed to everyone what is a real quality...
Sergey Kulaev - Pharmacom Labs team member is an absolute winner in Arnold Classic 2016.

Not for the first time our members become winnes. This is the second tme in a row our guy become a champion and gets a pro card.

At last Arnold Classic also our guy Arkady Velichko bocome a champion and got a pro card.

Last edited:
In the meantime a bodybuilder from our team visited the USA and showed to everyone what is a real quality...
Sergey Kulaev - Pharmacom Labs team is an absolute winner in Arnold Classic 2016.

Not for the first time our members become winnes. This is the second tme in a row our guy become a champion and gets a pro card.

At last Arnold Classic our guy Arkady Velichko bocome a champion and got a pro card

Very cool.
Congratulations!

For those who had a blocked WU payment; what did you end up doing to get it sorted out?

I originally got an "order has been shipped" email and the status update on "my order" page on basicstero says shipped.

Today I got an email saying WU payment has been blocked.

PMed Frank of course, and replied to the latest email I received.
Me, payed debit to basic Usa, keeps saying, checking payment
our store deletes all payments which were not paid within 5 days. if this happened we can still restore your order. i will contact you, however i am sure it shall be lready solved.

soon, very soon.

Guys please check your spam folders. I noticed that all emails from our addresses are marked as spam by gmail, probably by other services also. We will try to do something with it.

Guys I agree, its my fault. i almost did not reply to emails ans pms last couple of days. I had a serious issue with one of bulk customers. Can`t get into details, but generally we lost an order worth several dozens thouthands dollars, i had to urgentl book flight tickets and visit that customer. I was on the way last days. Sorry.
I am replying to emails and messages in Wickr right now however i am not back yet.
We are taking into account the situation, we have extra people in our team. You will have a live chat in our store where you will be able to ask questions. Our new assistant is always ready to help you here. I will reply faster soon.

Once again please dopn`t forget to check your spam folders, our e-mails can be there.
Paid a week ago,with debit,y does it keep saying checking payment?

I didn't even know debit was an option. Why are people not using bitcoin still. Seems like the obvious choice now a days especially with auto 10% off and pretty much instant.

for anybody interested,my issues, which to me were a big deal (to others maybe not so much) have been resolved to my satisfaction.

a good team effort between frank and helper

here helper have an avatar:
helper.jpg

somebody will get this

I would also like to chime in for int. people. Received an email with tracking and it does appear that they are understandably taking a while to get the numbers out to people. my vitamins have been moving for a few days beforw I reveived my tracking number.

Honestly i dont really care that it took so long for my tracking number shit has been in transit and id rather not have a tracking than to find out gear never went out. Some sources dont even send out tracking numbers

So after all is said and done would you guys def consider this a good source , bout to make an order jw thanks fellas
Dude, have you read any of the thread? No one is going to reassure you. Read and research and make your best judgement based on the facts you find.

Dude, have you read any of the thread? No one is going to reassure you. Read and research and make your best judgement based on the facts you find.

OH yeah not to mention I've been running around in circles the evo forums before I found out they scammin the shit out of everyone

OH yeah not to mention I've been running around in circles the evo forums before I found out they scammin the shit out of everyone
Sorry to hear that brother. Well you found the right board now. Read the thread, check out anabolic lab, and spend some time in the testing section. You should be able to make a comfortable decision then.