MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Everyone, he says give him a day, I say, lets give them 2 days, or even just a weekend just to be on the patient side. I rather they will be working on the issue to get tracking number for everyone's order right now and put this matter behind them, instead of answer same order tracking question from everyone and wasting time!

If some urgent happens - I help. Real issues solved
But my PMs is a only "where is my track"(90%), I was even afraid to imagine what is looks mail of Frank.

I remind, that all tracks will be send today, also please CHECK SPAM. Because some of questions already answered by Frank, but peoples write me that them don't have answer

Please respond to my PM as I could care less about tracking information and am more desperate to figure out what's going on with the money I've sent that was "picked up"

Received my tracking information as well.
Be patient people, Frank is clearly working on it.
I'm sure once all of these orders from their sales are through they will address any other issues
When has Frank not come through for anyone?
Honest guy, he just needs time

I dont come in here much, but it seems like Pharmacom has gotten in over their heads with all these promos. Customer service is not the most important part, but it does matter.

And its funny that everyone is upset about not getting responses in a timely manner, but the second you get your info then everyone else should calm down. Thats not how a community should work. If one persons stuff isnt right then its wrong. Could be you next time...

I dont come in here much, but it seems like Pharmacom has gotten in over their heads with all these promos. Customer service is not the most important part, but it does matter.

And its funny that everyone is upset about not getting responses in a timely manner, but the second you get your info then everyone else should calm down. Thats not how a community should work. If one persons stuff isnt right then its wrong. Could be you next time...

That's an understatement! Order showed funds picked up & order being processed which was totally inaccurate. Pharmacom unable to pick up funds because their receiver was blocked after funds sent and Pharmacon asked to change name to another receiver. I canceled! What a joke!

he's working on the problems. Remember those meatheads that couldnt figure out how to use a coupon code? Imagine what those guys are up to right now, multiplied by like a 1000

i'm glad your issues are being sorted. this lack of communication from frank and the introduction of "hand job" helper doesn't fool me for a second. pharmacom ran the sale, they need plan for and handle the volume and clear up what appear to be a substantial number of problems.

and in case anyone thinks i'm some sort of pharmacom basher, my pet rat has run three cycles of pharmacom gear and the fucker chewed through a 1/2" steel cage then twisted it into a pretzel. vicious bastard. :D

i'm glad your issues are being sorted. this lack of communication from frank and the introduction of "hand job" helper doesn't fool me for a second. pharmacom ran the sale, they need plan for and handle the volume and clear up what appear to be a substantial number of problems.

and in case anyone thinks i'm some sort of pharmacom basher, my pet rat has run three cycles of pharmacom gear and the fucker chewed through a 1/2" steel cage then twisted it into a pretzel. vicious bastard. :D

no, your right. emails,wickr, skype nothin worked for me. Helper on the other hand has the hotline number apparently and got things moving for me.
franks called it though I think,no more big sales. they gotta be a huge headache from what I seen.

I do love this perfect world we live in where everything goes smooth all the time and no one ever has problems!! Also i am very much a fan of the human power of being able to see into the future as to know what to expect when running a business! Thank god or the gods or whatever u believe in that we have these abilities bc without them EVERYONE WOULD BITCH AND COMPLAIN WASTING SPACE ON BOARDS LIKE THIS, MAKIN IGNORANT COMMENTS ON SHIT THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT! Open your minds try to see both sides of the situation and not be so selfish projecting your uneducated opinions on what u would do or better yet what u think u would do if u where in this boat. Especially now that this has already happened and a monkey could look back and say well they shouldve done this or i wouldve done that. General statement directed to no one!

You're a little late to the party. It's idiots like you that feel the urge to interject and throw your worthless two cents. Time for you to unbunch your tight panties and take your bloody tampon out! Now, let me embarrass your sorry ass! Where do I reside? You don't know the answer to that question and therefore you don't know what in my place of residence is considered a controlled III substance or whether it is even called a controlled substance! Moreover Mr. know it all, Triiodothyronine is not a Schedule III controlled substance - of course you wouldn't know that because you open your mouth before you do any research! Do you think LE doesn't know about this site? So Mr. brilliant, now LE knows that you click on and post on this site? Do you think LE really cares about guys like you who make little orders of a Schedule III controlled substance? If LE does care, then why does customs simply seize a package instead of tracking you down & knocking on your door? Do you think LE doesn't have the capability to quickly and easily discover the true identify and address of every person who clicks and/or posts on this site? If not, you are incredibly naïve! Maybe LE got a chuckle from your post and will fuck with you just for fun! So if I'm a clown, you're the elephant in the (circus) room - hopefully you can figure out what that means!

How do I know? You've made statements on Meso in the past referencing American law, and you use American vernacular in your written communications.

Also, you reuse your username on sites like Meso and Eroids:

calli4644 - Google Search

Here you are ordering from GorillaGear a US Domestic source.

Here you are admitting to ordering and using oxandrolone, which is FEDERALLY scheduled as a Class III controlled substance:

PharmacomStore – Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor - Darius | Page 125 | MESO-Rx Forum

You wouldn't be the first brain dead person to think that law enforcement doesn't care about anabolic steroids. Of course they do. Operation Cyber Juice should have been eye-opening for anyone who thinks this game isn't dangerous.

Do you know how law enforcement catch-up to steroid sources? By intercepting raws/goods coming into the USA and then monitoring, or by busting a domestic user and tracing their purchase back to a supplier.

Now, more than ever, law enforcement does use the Internet, social media, and other information sources to piece together information about criminal activity online. The harmless information that someone posts about T/A along with shipping details can help law enforcement locate a source, track their raws, or confirm information they already have.

No, law enforcement doesn't have the ability to get everyone's IP or determine our location. Because some of us are careful in what we disclose or give purposefully misleading information to prevent our identify from being compromised.

I, for one, don't post anywhere using non-secure means. That signifies I either mask or clone my IP, use a VPN in a country that doesn't keep logs or comply with LE, or TOR while running TAILS.

You can say what you want, but you are talking out of your ass. I never said anything about you purchasing T3. I am referring to when you discussed your purchase of oxandrolone.

Not all of us are as intellectually challenged as you are, Mr. Keith Masterson.

How do I know? You've made statements on Meso in the past referencing American law, and you use American vernacular in your written communications.

Also, you reuse your username on sites like Meso and Eroids:

Here you are ordering from GorillaGear a US Domestic source.

Here you are admitting to ordering and using oxandrolone, which is FEDERALLY scheduled as a Class III controlled substance:

PharmacomStore – Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor - Darius | Page 125 | MESO-Rx Forum

You wouldn't be the first brain dead person to think that law enforcement doesn't care about anabolic steroids. Of course they do. Operation Cyber Juice should have been eye-opening for anyone who thinks this game isn't dangerous.

Do you know how law enforcement catch-up to steroid sources? By intercepting raws/goods coming into the USA and then monitoring, or by busting a domestic user and tracing their purchase back to a supplier.

Now, more than ever, law enforcement does use the Internet, social media, and other information sources to piece together information about criminal activity online. The harmless information that someone posts about T/A along with shipping details can help law enforcement locate a source, track their raws, or confirm information they already have.

No, law enforcement doesn't have the ability to get everyone's IP or determine our location. Because some of us are careful in what we disclose or give purposefully misleading information to prevent our identify from being compromised.

I, for one, don't post anywhere using non-secure means. That signifies I either mask or clone my IP, use a VPN in a country that doesn't keep logs or comply with LE, or TOR while running TAILS.

You can say what you want, but you are talking out of your ass. I never said anything about you purchasing T3. I am referring to when you discussed your purchase of oxandrolone.

Not all of us are as intellectually challenged as you are, Mr. Keith Masterson.
Hot damn son! Bwahahaha

Just received my order from the 50% off sale. Was my first Pharmacom order and TBH I was kinda worried since I still haven't received a tracking number, but an arrival time of 11 days is simply awesome.

If you're still waiting for your tracking number, hang in there. Communication might not be greatest now because of the sale, but these guys are solid.