MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

@Pharmacom Helper @Pharmacom Labs I have replied to the email and sent the money to the money gram account given to me via email. Upon sending the money I did not receive a notification of pick up or the regular "checking payment" account. Once again my order disappeared. I understand that you guys have a policy regarding non payment so I assumed you did not receive the new transfer. Upon realizing that I went to money gran to get my money back and they told me it was picked up. Despite that the payment is still on file as though it was not received. Additionally I have not received an email back. Please respond to this message as I have essentially paid for my order, however it appears as though I will not be receiving anything at all since my order was deleted

@Pharmacom Helper @Pharmacom Labs I have replied to the email and sent the money to the money gram account given to me via email. Upon sending the money I did not receive a notification of pick up or the regular "checking payment" account. Once again my order disappeared. I understand that you guys have a policy regarding non payment so I assumed you did not receive the new transfer. Upon realizing that I went to money gran to get my money back and they told me it was picked up. Despite that the payment is still on file as though it was not received. Additionally I have not received an email back. Please respond to this message as I have essentially paid for my order, however it appears as though I will not be receiving anything at all since my order was deleted
Come on brother, keep this private. Your impatience threatens others safety.

me and you are kinda in the same boat. or we missed the same boat,something like that. Im told its a fixable situation maybe

Is anybody else having email issues i sent an email yesterday and today i got a message saying the recipient server did not accept our request

Is anybody else having email issues i sent an email yesterday and today i got a message saying the recipient server did not accept our request
yes no response in 3 days but understand he is busy. how are your running the mix 6 and how many weeks have you been on? i have 2 vials i plan to start in 2 weeks i just started tren E yesterday

Ive been on pharmacom test p and test e for 4 weeks and ive been on mix 6 for a week and a hf doing 1.5ml every 3 to 4 days. I was running another labs test mast and tren mix with pharmacoms test p nd e and i can notice pharmacoms mix is working alot better than the other ugl mix i was using

Ive been on pharmacom test p and test e for 4 weeks and ive been on mix 6 for a week and a hf doing 1.5ml every 3 to 4 days. I was running another labs test mast and tren mix with pharmacoms test p nd e and i can notice pharmacoms mix is working alot better than the other ugl mix i was using
i plan to run 1ml of mix 6 with .75ml tren E twice a week. i kickstarted with tbol today and going to finish with some pharmacom Var

i plan to run 1ml of mix 6 with .75ml tren E twice a week. i kickstarted with tbol today and going to finish with some pharmacom Var
I Kickstarted with dbol at 50mg a day i didnt really get the pump i was expecting i dont know if it was because the last oral i did was drol at 50mg a day. It was actually left over shit lying aroubd from astro and i dont knoe if that made me have higher expectations but im also going to end it with their var. I rarley ever do orals and this will be my first run with var

For information- Frank works now with tracking numbers, so you will receive numbers soon

A lot of mails and orders every day in promo period, we did not expect so many.
Sorry.
Send me information in PM, I will support you.