MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Must've been sold out lol damn people snatched that up faster than a 25% off chicken breast sale at costco

I know right, but I've been watching to see if it would update to available for while and it never has so I'm that's why I've been asking. Only has orals, are they g2g? Has any had the Hennos 10?

I've never used their product line brotha, wouldn't know.. PM some of the guys they've commented on the thread about other products, maybe they have

I have been following this thread for awhile now and not much mentioned about pharmacom Adrol. Anyone try these bad boys? Simec testing in the works?
I have everything ready to go for simec... issue is i have many inbounds, so am fearful of this process given my current timeline of events. Anyone want to do it for me ill send them some and the docs to make it real easy

I know right, but I've been watching to see if it would update to available for while and it never has so I'm that's why I've been asking. Only has orals, are they g2g? Has any had the Hennos 10?
I have some on the way, will let you know how it works out once I start them.

I have some on the way, will let you know how it works out once I start them.

Hey bro..thanks man and ill be sure to follow your progress. If you don't mind me asking whats your cycle going to consist of and how will you incorporate the GW?

So, I confirm. Pharmacom Helper is our rep. He has not much to do with the organizational side, i am dealing with it. But he is good in the math part - cycle planning. If you need some advice for your cycle, he can help you and share his view with you. He will also inform me if something urgent happened and my participation is required, etc

I hope no questions regarding me :)
And let's clarify:
As Frank wrote - for the moment I don't have fully informations regarding organization questions (track number information too). Also I don't read emails from basic. site - only Frank. If you have questions regarding cycle planning - you may ask, or if will happen some urgent situation - too, I'm in contact with Frank every day.
I will be here every day and will try to help.

And one more - please use PM, not chat
Thanks all