MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Blow my mouth out lol?

The problem with that post and the majority of you dumb fucking brigade of junior members is you post up sensitive info that helps no one but LE!!

This was a half decent thread when it started but the majority of the members in this thread only exist in this one thread. You take away from the community and give nothing back... You post up the most sensitive info you can for no good reason.

Anyone with half a brain should care when a "member" posts up bullshit posts like that because it will lead to the fall of a good source. Read the news, sources getting busted is happening plenty and guess what - you're just condoning it.

Meso isn't a source board. This thread shows why it shouldn't be.

This board isn't a source board? Why, because none are paying sponsors like ProMuscle? LMAO! Who gives a flying fuck, whats my status is here or anywhere. Im a vet/vip on another forum. Status means nothing to me.

Sources are getting busted? Last source I heard of getting busted was Strango. Thats far from plenty. You fucking guys who think because your a well known member, or awesome member here, you're fucking better then everyone else. News flash, you aint. Most of you guys, Ive never even heard of before. Just a bunch of wannabe punk kids, with nothing better to do then post on a forum and do P90X.

Come on man. This thread just got back on track.
Please no one feed into this and turn this back into the Pharmacom battle thread again.
Resist your urges and just chill.

The questions some of us are asking are getting drowned out by this adolescent crap. The pages fill up so fast with bullshit the legitamate questions get lost. Which is making it useless to get on this forum right now.

The questions some of us are asking are getting drowned out by this adolescent crap. The pages fill up so fast with bullshit the legitamate questions get lost. Which is making it useless to get on this forum right now.
Agreed I miss one day of this thread and 15 pages goes by. GEEZ

So.. Is that result for pharmatropin on the previous page good for UGL hgh? Sorry to have to ask but just wanted an opinion from those here that have the real world usage knowledge. Thanks.
Yes the simec report posted are good results.

Was the purity determined? I know they said it does in fact contain GH but I'm not sure about the rest
Ok , now im not saying pharmatropin is GTG but what i am saying is that the report that Frank posted was on par with pharm grade results. But im not saying if you order GH from pharmacom you will get this exact product. Thats a choice everybody has to make for themselves. I personally use pharm grade.

For those who had a blocked WU payment; what did you end up doing to get it sorted out?

I originally got an "order has been shipped" email and the status update on "my order" page on basicstero says shipped.

Today I got an email saying WU payment has been blocked.

PMed Frank of course, and replied to the latest email I received.

@Pharmacom Labs Frank was curious about the GW (HEN 50), are you going to restock soon or is it out for a while. I want to make another order with this possibly in it. Thanks

I have been following this thread for awhile now and not much mentioned about pharmacom Adrol. Anyone try these bad boys? Simec testing in the works?

For those who had a blocked WU payment; what did you end up doing to get it sorted out?

I originally got an "order has been shipped" email and the status update on "my order" page on basicstero says shipped.

I got one you'll have to try someone else sending it or go through MG or Bitcoin.There gonna ask you some question's refund your money and tell you,you can longer use there service's or at least that's what happend to me. Good luck

To get your money back you will have to call WU at the number on your receipt and have them give you a new transaction number to get your refund. Take that number up to where you originally paid.

Guess your only option now is Bitcoin. If I remember correctly MG wasn't an option unless order is over 300 or so. I'm interested in this as well let us know how this goes.

Who is this "Pharmacom Helper"

If you're a pharmacom Rep, @Pharmacom Labs will verify. More importantly, are you new to this forum? Do you have any other handles here on Meso?

I am not saying you are a fake, but it seems odd that Frank just hours ago made it sound like he didn't have a rep helping him:

I am sure this we be resolved shortly.
Well, i said we do not have reps. I mean those who has access to emails and our store. But we need reps on boards in any case. Just keep in mind that all orders shall be proceeded through the store only and you shall have an order number received and everything will be fine.
So, I confirm. Pharmacom Helper is our rep. He has not much to do with the organizational side, i am dealing with it. But he is good in the math part - cycle planning. If you need some advice for your cycle, he can help you and share his view with you. He will also inform me if something urgent happened and my participation is required, etc.
@Pharmacom Helper when I placed my order I selected wu as the form of payment, however when I went to pay I used moneygram out of habit. I did use the same name, country, city, etc. Is there any way to fix it this? . At first the status said checking payment however now it's changed to waiting for payment and my payment info has been removed
this question shall be discussed only privately.

i explained this. we could not receive all of payments at one day. in order to win time i confirmed all orders before we picked up payments. our warehouse started packaging them to win time for you and after we handed all orders to our shipper.
when we finally checked payments some of them were not succesfull and we informed everyone personally about this. in this case status - shipped does not really mean shipped, only packaged. we could not hand your order over to warehouse for packaging and not to change the status otherwise it would cause a big mix up.
there was just a delay with receiveing payments which will not occur again.

@Pharmacom Labs Frank was curious about the GW (HEN 50), are you going to restock soon or is it out for a while. I want to make another order with this possibly in it. Thanks
we have injectable version. as fr orals, i am not sure when it will be in stock. it is not demanded and we put a focus on pct line now.