MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

As far as I am aware my shits good, and thats not what I was talking about, I got an email if I left a review I get $50 store credit.

Oh ok, I'm tracking now. Well with that being said nope didn't get one. Was this from the first email or shipping one?

Is there not an authoritative figure who can bring the ban hammer down on these idiots? Particularly an IP address ban hammer

As far as I am aware my shits good, and thats not what I was talking about, I got an email if I left a review I get $50 store credit.

I got the email as well after my first order. I posted the review and let them know. No credits after 10 days.

And you had nothing to do with it did you, pussy?
Get a life kid. Every thread you're in you turn into a freak show. You're actually the only person I've ever considered blocking because I already know you have nothing to contribute. I feel sorry for you. This is the only way to make your tiny self esteem seem a little better. I hope you fix whatever's wrong with you

Get a life kid. Every thread you're in you turn into a freak show. You're actually the only person I've ever considered blocking because I already know you have nothing to contribute. I feel sorry for you. This is the only way to make your tiny self esteem seem a little better. I hope you fix whatever's wrong with you
you are speaking your own language, cock smoker. I have actually contributed. You are a worthless old bastard. Live life while you can old man, because your stressful life of never being laid except by your wife 1x per month (and as i said she has a tight butthole but is ugly af) please do us all a favor and play in traffic

I told your snitching bitch ass to keep it to PM, by the way so just stop you worthless pos

What up fellas, hey quick FYI if this has not already been mentioned (I checked out their insta page), and if anyone is planning on doing a big order, apparently next Big 50% off sale is March 15th. Just a quick heads up for anyone. Again not sure if this was said or not, also hope @Pharmacom Labs can confirm this????
its not so. we do not plan to organize 50% off. for us promos with bonuses are much better. also we ar egoing to play with something new. like order this and get this as bonus today, and this as bonus tmrw, or discounts for products of the day, every day a separate product. something like this. but i do not know yet when it will be laucnhed.

Has there been any recent bloods or testing on Pharmacom gh. Last thing I could find was the test @RThoads posted. Just got my first kit and was hoping someone has ran it recently

Finally i replied to all emails in all boxes. now sleep. i know i was slowly these days with replies in pms. sorry. i am replying now alone everywhere. we had a rep he scammed us trying to sell our products behind our bag. you never know whom you can trust. so its better slowler but safer for you and us. all pms will be replied today in several hours.

also last days of our promo. it is valid until 1st of March.

conditions are the same.

for orders over 100$ you get 35$ bonus
for orders over 200$ - 90$
for orders over 300$ - 200$
for orders over 500$ - 400$
for orders over 700$ - 700$

its not so. we do not plan to organize 50% off. for us promos with bonuses are much better. also we ar egoing to play with something new. like order this and get this as bonus today, and this as bonus tmrw, or discounts for products of the day, every day a separate product. something like this. but i do not know yet when it will be laucnhed.

Finally i replied to all emails in all boxes. now sleep. i know i was slowly these days with replies in pms. sorry. i am replying now alone everywhere. we had a rep he scammed us trying to sell our products behind our bag. you never know whom you can trust. so its better slowler but safer for you and us. all pms will be replied today in several hours.

also last days of our promo. it is valid until 1st of March.

conditions are the same.

for orders over 100$ you get 35$ bonus
for orders over 200$ - 90$
for orders over 300$ - 200$
for orders over 500$ - 400$
for orders over 700$ - 700$
damnit ace

Sponsors