MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Why not post up yours, so I can come by and blow your mouth out? Who gives a fuck if its his first post.

Blow my mouth out lol?

The problem with that post and the majority of you dumb fucking brigade of junior members is you post up sensitive info that helps no one but LE!!

This was a half decent thread when it started but the majority of the members in this thread only exist in this one thread. You take away from the community and give nothing back... You post up the most sensitive info you can for no good reason.

Anyone with half a brain should care when a "member" posts up bullshit posts like that because it will lead to the fall of a good source. Read the news, sources getting busted is happening plenty and guess what - you're just condoning it.

Meso isn't a source board. This thread shows why it shouldn't be.

This thread has gone so far of course with these newbies. I propose that the rest of us just stop answering them for awhile for any reason, offering help didn't work, and see if we can get this thread back strong and steady about pharmacom.

Too the new folks with a fight to finish PLEASE start a new thread or even better PM this stuff. We don't want to read it anymore. We have seen this crap too many times. It's like Groundhog Day around here the last couple weeks. I wish you guys the best and hope you find the info you need for success and safety.

My beautiful wife loves that! Here's the diff - I've clearly gotten under your skin while at the same time you are meaningless to me and we laughing at you!
She is not that beautiful, then again the lights were dim last night. If she complains about a sore butthole i apologize. You have not come close to getting under my skin Califag4644. But my 20 year old sexy girlfriend laughed as well at how much of a dumbass clown you are hahahahahahaaha

I am done by the way.

We shall stick to this threads original intent (which does not include personal info , or lame 1 week in reviews etc etc)

Anyone used his military discount promo yet? He said I needed to upload documented proof, but it has been a couple weeks without a reply to my dd214. Any other military dudes have luck?
:eek::eek:
Operational security seemed to go way above your head eh jimmy? You just give out your fucking DD214 to any one who asks? You were smarter when you were buried in concrete holding up a bridge in Chicago....mr. hoffa

She is not that beautiful, then again the lights were dim last night. If she complains about a sore butthole i apologize. You have not come close to getting under my skin Califag4644. But my 20 year old sexy girlfriend laughed as well at how much of a dumbass clown you are hahahahahahaaha

You are a total loser!

Anyone used his military discount promo yet? He said I needed to upload documented proof, but it has been a couple weeks without a reply to my dd214. Any other military dudes have luck?

Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy, how does giving away so much personal info sound like a good idea! No discount is worth what you so happily handed over.

Makes no diff to me what you members think of me but so you all know what a loser Crossfitisgay is, he is now actually spending his time to private message me as follows:

"You are such a girl
ill keep my railing of your wide asshole to PM
im so glad your butthole isnt tight like your wives
cause as she knows my tool is hug
huge"

Hey Crossfitisgay - you seriously need to get a life! The fact that you're thinking about how tight or untight my butthole is appears on its face to be extremely telling about your sexual preferences. Once again, you are impulsive and can't resist - please take your meds.

Last edited:
@Pharmacom Labs do not sell to @cali
Makes no diff to me what you members think of me but so you all know what a loser Crossfitisgay is, he is now actually spending his time to private message me as follows:

"You are such a girl
huge"

Hey Crossfitisgay - you seriously need to get a life! The fact that you're thinking about how tight or untight my butthole is appears on its face to be extremely telling about your sexual preferences. Once again, you are impulsive and can't resist - please take your meds.
Wait the fuck a second you are the RETARD HOMO who said you are someones daddy and said more fay shit in 5 posts than i have in my entire life. Your wives butthole is tight tho. And guess what you should go change your handle..... You are officially a SNITCH PUSSY BITCH... PM means private you pussy fuck like someone here will save you LMFAO LMAO LMFAO

"You are such a girl
huge"

why didn't you respond on PM you flamer LEAVE THIS THREAD BE asshair this is a good source and no reason to clog this thread up you worthless liberal cunt