MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I have to say I was a bit weary about using bitcoin. It seemed pretty confusing and I really just wanted to avoid it at all costs.

But after reading a few of @RThoads posts about the process and doing a little research, it's a piece of cake.

1. Simply download circle from the app store or use their site circle.com and register a account.

2. Go to "add money" and pick a option, I chose debit card.

3. Add your debit card # and go through the confirmation process. They send a code to your phone that you have to input. You'll also have to confirm your email account by clicking on a link.

4. Then click "add money" and add the desired amount to your circle account from your debit card.

5. You will get a text with a code to input to verify the transaction and the money will be added to your circle account.

6. Then click "send money" and add the wallet number and click enter. Add the desired amount to send and it will transfer the money in bitcoins automatically.

This way isn't anonymous but then again, WU and MG aren't either. And it's a hell of a lot faster with a lot less bullshit. I'll never use WU or MG again.
Exactly what I was going to type. I've put off this whole Bitcoin thing for over a year bc I didn't want to fuck with it. I finally gave it a shot and couldn't believe how simple and fast it was. Used circle and coinbase, just downloaded the apps on my phone. Set both up with no hiccups and had instant funding available. Super easy, can't believe I waited that long.

2. i found another site to buy bitcoins -
https://24-btc.com/order.php (24-BTC.com | Place new order)
there you can put our bitcoin address. pay with a bank cart. convenience for you. bitcoins for us. for you it will look like a common purchase through a bank cart. you even do not need to learn info about bitocin. just chose bitcoin as payment option in our site, copy walled address and paste it on that site. that`s all.
would be nice if someone test it...
Just giving you a heads up. I went ahead and tried this site. I added all my bank/card info and also verified identity. I then tried to send payment but it has said "pending" for 6 days now. The funds were not taken from me so i'm not out anything other than wasted time. I ended up using circle and coinbase which is easier/faster and actually worked.

I have to say I was a bit weary about using bitcoin. It seemed pretty confusing and I really just wanted to avoid it at all costs.

But after reading a few of @RThoads posts about the process and doing a little research, it's a piece of cake.

1. Simply download circle from the app store or use their site circle.com and register a account.

2. Go to "add money" and pick a option, I chose debit card.

3. Add your debit card # and go through the confirmation process. They send a code to your phone that you have to input. You'll also have to confirm your email account by clicking on a link.

4. Then click "add money" and add the desired amount to your circle account from your debit card.

5. You will get a text with a code to input to verify the transaction and the money will be added to your circle account.

6. Then click "send money" and add the wallet number and click enter. Add the desired amount to send and it will transfer the money in bitcoins automatically.

This way isn't anonymous but then again, WU and MG aren't either. And it's a hell of a lot faster with a lot less bullshit. I'll never use WU or MG again.
big time, i had to request the limit increase but it went from 300 to 3k :) i can work with that.

Exactly what I was going to type. I've put off this whole Bitcoin thing for over a year bc I didn't want to fuck with it. I finally gave it a shot and couldn't believe how simple and fast it was. Used circle and coinbase, just downloaded the apps on my phone. Set both up with no hiccups and had instant funding available. Super easy, can't believe I waited that long.
Same bro im under 30 and it was beyond me for a while

You are a moron! How do you know whether I placed an order versus asking on someone else's behalf? How do you know whether I'm making an inquiry before I even place an order? Get a life! You see you could have simply answered my question but instead you always seem to want to go blah blah blah... All fucken mouth!

STFU. Clown. This thread is becoming unreadable thanks to impatient snowflakes like you.

You are clearly one of those guys that doesn't comprehend that you are advertising that you purchased a Schedule III controlled substance.

Has anyone ran the most recent Tren with the batch number that was tested at Anabolic Labs?

I'm currently running the newest batch in my current cut at 50 ED. 4 weeks in.

Very little sides except vivid dreams and occasional night sweats. Strength is up and weight is melting off with a definite increase in definition.

Never ran tren before so I have no basis for comparison to sides, but it seems so far so good.

big time, i had to request the limit increase but it went from 300 to 3k :) i can work with that.

Same bro im under 30 and it was beyond me for a while
So simple

Hey Fellas, I've been reading through the threads but not finding what I'm looking for.
I'm considering getting some of pharmacoms hgh (pharmatropin). does anyone know the current consensus of its quality? Has anyone ran it recently, taken bloods etc.?
Thanks in advance for any info.....

STFU. Clown. This thread is becoming unreadable thanks to impatient snowflakes like you.

You are clearly one of those guys that doesn't comprehend that you are advertising that you purchased a Schedule III controlled substance.

You're a little late to the party. It's idiots like you that feel the urge to interject and throw your worthless two cents. Time for you to unbunch your tight panties and take your bloody tampon out! Now, let me embarrass your sorry ass! Where do I reside? You don't know the answer to that question and therefore you don't know what in my place of residence is considered a controlled III substance or whether it is even called a controlled substance! Moreover Mr. know it all, Triiodothyronine is not a Schedule III controlled substance - of course you wouldn't know that because you open your mouth before you do any research! Do you think LE doesn't know about this site? So Mr. brilliant, now LE knows that you click on and post on this site? Do you think LE really cares about guys like you who make little orders of a Schedule III controlled substance? If LE does care, then why does customs simply seize a package instead of tracking you down & knocking on your door? Do you think LE doesn't have the capability to quickly and easily discover the true identify and address of every person who clicks and/or posts on this site? If not, you are incredibly naïve! Maybe LE got a chuckle from your post and will fuck with you just for fun! So if I'm a clown, you're the elephant in the (circus) room - hopefully you can figure out what that means!

Has there been any recent bloods or testing on Pharmacom gh. Last thing I could find was the test @RThoads posted. Just got my first kit and was hoping someone has ran it recently

You're a little late to the party. It's idiots like you that feel the urge to interject and throw your worthless two cents. Time for you to unbunch your tight panties and take your bloody tampon out! Now, let me embarrass your sorry ass! Where do I reside? You don't know the answer to that question and therefore you don't know what in my place of residence is considered a controlled III substance or whether it is even called a controlled substance! Moreover Mr. know it all, Triiodothyronine is not a Schedule III controlled substance - of course you wouldn't know that because you open your mouth before you do any research! Do you think LE doesn't know about this site? So Mr. brilliant, now LE knows that you click on and post on this site? Do you think LE really cares about guys like you who make little orders of a Schedule III controlled substance? If LE does care, then why does customs simply seize a package instead of tracking you down & knocking on your door? Do you think LE doesn't have the capability to quickly and easily discover the true identify and address of every person who clicks and/or posts on this site? If not, you are incredibly naïve! Maybe LE got a chuckle from your post and will fuck with you just for fun! So if I'm a clown, you're the elephant in the (circus) room - hopefully you can figure out what that means!
I'm guessing your really young since you get so butt hurt about every single thing someone post about you. So much so that you make it a point to respond to every one of them. And you'll probably claim that you really don't care, yet your actions speak otherwise. Just let whoever say what theyre going to say.. who cares. Just shut your mouth and educate yourself by reading. Plenty of info here.

Anyone used his military discount promo yet? He said I needed to upload documented proof, but it has been a couple weeks without a reply to my dd214. Any other military dudes have luck?

I'm guessing your really young since you get so butt hurt about every single thing someone post about you. So much so that you make it a point to respond to every one of them. And you'll probably claim that you really don't care, yet your actions speak otherwise. Just let whoever say what theyre going to say.. who cares. Just shut your mouth and educate yourself by reading. Plenty of info here.

Actually, I'm probably old enough to be your father, highly educated with multiple advanced degrees and have seriously been in the gym for 32 years! Not hurt all - I just enjoy outsmarting you guys and we here are having a huge laugh at your expense! So had you not bothered to put your two cents in, you wouldn't be getting a response from me!

Actually, I'm probably old enough to be your father, highly educated with multiple advanced degrees and have seriously been in the gym for 32 years! Not hurt all - I just enjoy outsmarting you guys and we here are having a huge laugh at your expense! So had you not bothered to put your two cents in, you wouldn't be getting a response from me!

Old enough to be his father and in the gym for 32 years yet you sound like a prepubescent teenage girl.

Nothing you type can outsmart a damn thing you sub-sophomoric simpleton.