MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

its not so. we do not plan to organize 50% off. for us promos with bonuses are much better. also we ar egoing to play with something new. like order this and get this as bonus today, and this as bonus tmrw, or discounts for products of the day, every day a separate product. something like this. but i do not know yet when it will be laucnhed.

Finally i replied to all emails in all boxes. now sleep. i know i was slowly these days with replies in pms. sorry. i am replying now alone everywhere. we had a rep he scammed us trying to sell our products behind our bag. you never know whom you can trust. so its better slowler but safer for you and us. all pms will be replied today in several hours.

also last days of our promo. it is valid until 1st of March.

conditions are the same.

for orders over 100$ you get 35$ bonus
for orders over 200$ - 90$
for orders over 300$ - 200$
for orders over 500$ - 400$
for orders over 700$ - 700$

Does the promo not count for your pharmatropin? Couldn't find it in the promolist.

For this project - new, and this is only 1 account on Meso. A lot of information, an adult audience - glad to be here, very good resource
The pharmacom helper account is new, I get that. But are you new? Have you been a member here prior to taking the rep job (assuming Frank says you are a legitimate rep, which he hasn't as of yet).
*** No one should be PM'ing this guy, until Frank approves him****

The pharmacom helper account is new, I get that. But are you new? Have you been a member here prior to taking the rep job (assuming Frank says you are a legitimate rep, which he hasn't as of yet).
*** No one should be PM'ing this guy, until Frank approves him****
Yep, I'm a new here.
And no problem for me. I asked Frank to confirm.
Will wait

He will say who I'm and basically, it will be strange if administrator of this resource will approve someone with name like me without any confirmation from Frank
I am not saying you are a fake, but it seems odd that Frank just hours ago made it sound like he didn't have a rep helping him:
We had a rep he scammed us trying to sell our products behind our bag. you never know whom you can trust. so its better slowler but safer for you and us. all pms will be replied today in several hours.

I am sure this we be resolved shortly.

@Pharmacom Helper when I placed my order I selected wu as the form of payment, however when I went to pay I used moneygram out of habit. I did use the same name, country, city, etc. Is there any way to fix it this? . At first the status said checking payment however now it's changed to waiting for payment and my payment info has been removed

@Pharmacom Helper when I placed my order I selected wu as the form of payment, however when I went to pay I used moneygram out of habit. I did use the same name, country, city, etc. Is there any way to fix it this? . At first the status said checking payment however now it's changed to waiting for payment and my payment info has been removed
Hello.
Please send all information regarding your order by mail in "contact us" section on site (what, date, sum etc.)

So.. Is that result for pharmatropin on the previous page good for UGL hgh? Sorry to have to ask but just wanted an opinion from those here that have the real world usage knowledge. Thanks.