MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Ive been trying wickr,aint worked for me.tryin the skype thing now. I believe Ive gotten through to him through a couple of his reps,Im supposed to hear from him soon.

timing is everything

For information- Frank works now with tracking numbers, so you will receive numbers soon

A lot of mails and orders every day in promo period, we did not expect so many.
Sorry.
Send me information in PM, I will support you.

You said they would be out in 6 hours. 12 later not an email. I ordered before all the chinese new years celebrations, so patience isn't the issue.

You do know you're not the only customers, right?

Of course not, but you did read my post right? I assume you did because you would have seen that I ordered before the bum rushing sale, even before Chinese New Years cutoff. All i'm looking for is a way to track my order. Simple.

Of course not, but you did read my post right? I assume you did because you would have seen that I ordered before the bum rushing sale, even before Chinese New Years cutoff. All i'm looking for is a way to track my order. Simple.

I think there is you and a few others having some communication issues. Hope they get you taken care of almost month half later

I see guys complain that its been a cpl weeks and they dont have a trac # number and i find that irritating. But you have a legit complaint here, c-mon pharmacom take care of these guys orders a month and a half is beyond ridiculous.

You said they would be out in 6 hours. 12 later not an email. I ordered before all the chinese new years celebrations, so patience isn't the issue.
Hi, some tracks already sent, right now Frank work with them. Unfortunately, he spend a lot of time due to some issue today, that's why sendings still not complete
He should send a few hundred tracks more, so it will be not done quick

Ok now all you guys who were pissing and moaning a couple weeks ago about not having your packs from before he holidays can hand frank his ass. Actually, allow me:

@Pharmacom Labs what's the story Frank? Your helper can't tell anyone anything of substance other than that you're busily fixing all the problems. That's the rough equivalent of getting a hand job from my sister. The problems are not getting fixed. Tighten up and sort it out.

You ran the special, you got exactly what you hoped for, a huge response. Use some of the cash that came pouring in to hire some help.

And don't let success go to your head. You are only as good as your last fuckup here at meso.

Thanks.

Ok now all you guys who were pissing and moaning a couple weeks ago about not having your packs from before he holidays can hand frank his ass. Actually, allow me:

@Pharmacom Labs what's the story Frank? Your helper can't tell anyone anything of substance other than that you're busily fixing all the problems. That's the rough equivalent of getting a hand job from my sister. The problems are not getting fixed. Tighten up and sort it out.

You ran the special, you got exactly what you hoped for, a huge response. Use some of the cash that came pouring in to hire some help.

And don't let success go to your head. You are only as good as your last fuckup here at meso.

Thanks.

he's working on the problems. Remember those meatheads that couldnt figure out how to use a coupon code? Imagine what those guys are up to right now, multiplied by like a 1000

Thanks.

If some urgent happens - I help. Real issues solved
But my PMs is a only "where is my track"(90%), I was even afraid to imagine what is looks mail of Frank.

I remind, that all tracks will be send today, also please CHECK SPAM. Because some of questions already answered by Frank, but peoples write me that them don't have answer

Hey bros, i just got my tracking info literally moments ago. He is working on it at this moment. Hope this helps ease some minds, i was also beginning to lose patience but its coming just be calm.

It's been awhile since I've been here, looks like business as usual for meso, last time I was here Frank seemed to have everything figured out