MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

So in order to get that 40% using bitcoin, could I send money now bitcoin and still get it, or do I have to wait till the 40% comes out than pay using bitcoin?
Pretty sure the way sales work is that you get the sale when it goes on sale....... You can't just make a black friday order on black tuesday bro.

So in order to get that 40% using bitcoin, could I send money now bitcoin and still get it, or do I have to wait till the 40% comes out than pay using bitcoin?
I would think you could do that, and have a credit with Frank waiting for the sale to go live. He or his helper would need to confirm this though. The thing about circle is you start with a $300 limit, so if you plan to buy more the sooner you get $300 transferred over to circle the sooner your rolling seven days starts for the limit to reset.

I would think you could do that, and have a credit with Frank waiting for the sale to go live. He or his helper would need to confirm this though. The thing about circle is you start with a $300 limit, so if you plan to buy more the sooner you get $300 transferred over to circle the sooner your rolling seven days starts for the limit to reset.
I hope Frank or his helper respond to this. Prefunding to build up over $300 would be great cause of Circles rolling $300/week limit when you start.

I hope Frank or his helper respond to this. Prefunding to build up over $300 would be great cause of Circles rolling $300/week limit when you start.
Another way to get around is two circle accounts, one in your info, maybe one in your girls. You then have $600.

Thats really good to know, thanks man!

It is not until the beginning of next month and it does it all for you when you check out. So you know exactly how much to send. How would you send money now bitcoin and still get it? Im not tracking what that means....

the two accounts is a good way but I also used Coinbase. Which lets you use a CC as a back up to your Bank Acct, and depending on the limit your CC is it can give you more than $300 instantly and the more you transfer through them the higher your instant limits goes.

I feel like my IQ drops every time i stop in here, i wonder how half you guys find your way home at night[emoji57]

the two accounts is a good way but I also used Coinbase. Which lets you use a CC as a back up to your Bank Acct, and depending on the limit your CC is it can give you more than $300 instantly and the more you transfer through them the higher your instant limits goes.
For complete btc idiots like me Coinbase is a little more complicated or at least the app is. Circle Pay I figured out right away. I'll live with the limit (although I did request an increase) until I'm comfortable with the whole btc thing.