MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

just take an empty vial, add 10 cc of vegetable oil to it, and see if it fills to the same spot

Has anyone had an issue with under filled vials? I find it odd that pinning 2 mL per week i get exactly 4 weeks until a vial is totally drained. I could chalk it up to my error or lost oil in draw needles but it's odd when a whole 2 mL is unaccounted for and that I'm getting 8 ml to the dot worth of shots for the past two vials. My friend who is using gear from the same order ( we ordered same time ) has been through two vials at the same dosage and came up short as well. These were from an order that had to be "reshipped" after problems arose. It's not a huge deal for me, but could be to some who are on time frames and need exact cycle planning. If you fall into that category I reccomend ordering AT LEAST one extra vial. Besides this fact the gear has been top notch for my goals and the bloodwork I posted few weeks ago was satisfactory.
Myself and several of my friends have ran this gear for over a year now and have never once received a vial with less than 10ml.
Hard to believe with the technology used by pharmacom, if it happened there should be thousands of under filled vials out there.
Guess we have to wait and see if the complaints come pouring in.

Hey guys I placed an order about 3 weeks ago , and just now got two tracking numbers , my question is if I recieved two tracking numbers does that mean my order was split up , or do they just provide two numbers for one package , one of the numbers says it's almost here while the other was last updated 3/21 and never left the country of origin , does that mean there was a problem with the package or is this normal , thanks in advance @Pharmacom Labs
this is not to discus here.
Can someone tell me why they need the time and amount for a BTC payment? Please don't tell me they are using the same wallet for every payment..
of course we do not use the same address or or walltet. for each site separate addresses and they change regularl. I need amounts to be able to recognize payments, that they are indeed done.
Actually we decided to bring changes here. Now all order totals are shown in USD even if you chose bitcoin as payment option. Everyone uses his own exchanger and every time USD-btc ratio is different. I have to check every order manually. It often happens that lower amount comes as it shall be. I compare wth the official bitcoin value. We are going to change it. You will still see prices in USD when you put items into the shopping cart, but after you checkout you will see both price in USD and in btc. The ratio will be taken online from official bitcoin site at the moment when you place your order. Extra 10% discount will be calculated. So you will get your order total in bitcoins and in our add money section you will need only to submit info about amount in bitcoins.
Amount submitted in our add money section shall be always exact, not rounded. If you paid say 4 days later after you placed your order, bitcoin ratio can be different. However you will still need to send us exactly that amount in bitcoins, which our site calculated. Now bitcoin is more or less stable. If say in 5 days it`s value is 5$ higher for 1 btc its not a big deal considering our discount. Or you can on the contrary save a couple of dollars if the ratio falls down.

I do not remember whether i published this result. I received it in the end of Februar.

Also, i was recently in Brazil. Just to show you.Pharmacom is in Brazil... Some photos of guests of Arnold Classic Brazil. We are kind of popular there.

of course we do not use the same address or or walltet. for each site separate addresses and they change regularl. I need amounts to be able to recognize payments, that they are indeed done.

Maybe I didn't ask the question correctly. Do you use the same address for more than one payment? If you do, someone could place an order and use the pay address to trace everyone else who paid to that address without mixing or otherwise disguising the source of the bits.

The reason I asked is your BTC tutorial doesn't mention mixing and implies an anonymity through normal transfer of bits that doesn't really exist. This is not an attack, I just want my Meso brothers to be safe.

Next cycle for a lean bulk i plan on using pharmacoms eq but ive never used eq before. Nor have i ever frontloaded. Since its the first time using eq should i not frontload and just do 1cc twice a week to make sure no reactions occur than front load say 800mg if all good? I plan on running test eq deca for 16-20 weeks, tren e for 8 to 10 weeks and var for 8 weeks. I still have alot of time until i start this cycle but what do you guys think?

@Dw725 what compound would it happen to be, i got a bunch of a few things still in the boxes just want to cross check and see if they are all filled to the same. I have 5cc barrels but not sure i want to draw out and put back in if i don't have to.

@Dw725 what compound would it happen to be, i got a bunch of a few things still in the boxes just want to cross check and see if they are all filled to the same. I have 5cc barrels but not sure i want to draw out and put back in if i don't have to.
Test E 300. Mine were reshipped after the first shipment didn't land. So they look different if you know what I mean. No verification codes and such

I have some E 300 as well, ill take a look at it and see if there is a difference. Different as in maybe they gave you the reship batch, lol. J/k

Has anyone had an issue with under filled vials? I find it odd that pinning 2 mL per week i get exactly 4 weeks until a vial is totally drained. I could chalk it up to my error or lost oil in draw needles but it's odd when a whole 2 mL is unaccounted for and that I'm getting 8 ml to the dot worth of shots for the past two vials. My friend who is using gear from the same order ( we ordered same time ) has been through two vials at the same dosage and came up short as well. These were from an order that had to be "reshipped" after problems arose. It's not a huge deal for me, but could be to some who are on time frames and need exact cycle planning. If you fall into that category I reccomend ordering AT LEAST one extra vial. Besides this fact the gear has been top notch for my goals and the bloodwork I posted few weeks ago was satisfactory.
Yooo I had this exact problem..I just finished my first vial of test cyp 250 and got exactly 4 weeks out of it, and something about the vial looks miniature IMO!

Yooo I had this exact problem..I just finished my first vial of test cyp 250 and got exactly 4 weeks out of it, and something about the vial looks miniature IMO!

You do understand that there is always a loss in transfer, some always remain in needle and injection. Best thing to do, open new package, fill new syringes with all of it and then verify, also video tape the sob

You do understand that there is always a loss in transfer, some always remain in needle and injection. Best thing to do, open new package, fill new syringes with all of it and then verify, also video tape the sob
2 mL not lost in "transfer".....

Just got a email from circle wallet saying the lifted the thing were you can only add 300 it says they have no limit anyone else get that ?

Just got a email from circle wallet saying the lifted the thing were you can only add 300 it says they have no limit anyone else get that ?

I got it too. Thought it was just because I requested that they raise my limits. Doing things in increments of 300 was getting really irritating.

Bro's they just removed the limit on how much you can send/receive and cash out, didn't change how much you can buy. Eyes lit up until i read the exact verbiage.