MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Hey Frank, Thank You. Top Notch service!
always welcome.
A short reminder. Our promo is running until 1st of May.
Discount: 40% off for all items except HGH, 15% for HGH.
Conditions: Discount is available only for international warehouse and only if you use bitcoin for payment. No promo code required, you will see your final price AFTER you check out.
Orders paid through Money Gram and Western Union won`t be discounted.
our site is basicstero.net

to all the guys buying and using pharmacom, remember that it was the testing at anaboliclab.com that really gave them credibility at this board and acroos the internet. I'd like to thank Frank and his team for being such big supporters, it's been great. But I'd also like to call on the people using this source and the other sources that have passed testing to go to the site and make a donation. So far the sources have been making the bulk of the donations, but I believe it's time for the members here to pay it forward and step up. I'd hate to see the program go away because people won't fund it

4.jpg

Help fund the next round of testing for May 2016.

• 42donations
  • $1,073.43 USDpledged of $5,000.00 USD goal
  • 20:07:19:21to go
This project will be funded on Apr 29, 2016 at 6:00 PM.

Thanks for the donation Frank. It really makes a difference, and helps keep all the sources honest

@Pharmacom Labs more labs should try and be like you. Like @rpbb said you have made the bulk of the donations to AL not just once but on multiple occasions and that says alot about your character. Not only do you provide top notch gear but you also care about the end user and harm reduction of aas, that goes a long way with me and im sure it also does with other meso members here.

@Pharmacom Labs more labs should try and be like you. Like @rpbb said you have made the bulk of the donations to AL not just once but on multiple occasions and that says alot about your character. Not only do you provide top notch gear but you also care about the end user and harm reduction of aas, that goes a long way with me and im sure it also does with other meso members here.

Dude, get a room.

Dude, get a room

@ronin17 Only if your in that room to sweet cheeks...
On the real though AL is made for us users to benefit from. If i didnt personslly use pharmacom i would wonder why they donate to AL in the amounts they do. If more successful sources did what pharmacom does that would show that they dont just care abiht making a few bucks and thats it

I'm not trying to talk shit or nothing like that but how do we know that by them donating money that doesn't influence the results maybe this had already be talked about ?

I'm not trying to talk shit or nothing like that but how do we know that by them donating money that doesn't influence the results maybe this had already be talked about ?
The labs that AL picks are not know to any of us prior and the gear is bought anonymously and sent to a third party lab that also has no dog in this fight. AL would much rather fund from buyers than sellers, but they are not getting enough donations to do that so it's awesome that some of the UGL's have donated to this great cause. I think you should now take a moment an donate what ever you can afford:

https://anaboliclab.com/community/br-donate/ (Donate | AnabolicLab Forum)

The labs that AL picks are not know to any of us prior and the gear is bought anonymously and sent to a third party lab that also has no dog in this fight. AL would much rather fund from buyers than sellers, but they are not getting enough donations to do that so it's awesome that some of the UGL's have donated to this great cause. I think you should now take a moment an donate what ever you can afford:

https://anaboliclab.com/community/br-donate/ (Donate | AnabolicLab Forum)
When you donate how to you get that anabolic lab supporter tag

I'm not saying that's what going on at all just thought maybe someone could tell me how we know that's not going on