MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Anyone ever tried pharmacom t3?
Yea am now. Was using genesis started a25mcg a day and worked my way up to 50, not long after i got to the 50mcg a day i got my pcom t3 and started that, i gota say it's definitely doin what its sapposed to. Actually felt a difference in switchin brands. Plan on gettin more for the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I saw a simec lab test that was for Tren E. But I think it also had primo E in it. Anyone else see this test. I can add the link if you like. I think it is actually on their website, which is what the guy said.

Was this in the vials. Or was it the powder?

So I saw a simec lab test that was for Tren E. But I think it also had primo E in it. Anyone else see this test. I can add the link if you like. I think it is actually on their website, which is what the guy said.

I would be interested to see it.. I haven't seen in on their site

please show the link

Im paying for security, quality and reliability. I dont mind paying for that. Im almost threw my fifth week and put on 18lbs so far on 40mg dbol ed and 500mg test so im not to disapointed at what i payed

http://int.basicstero.net/public/pdf/Trenbolone%20Enanthate%20purity%2010.09.2015.pdf

I see the sample identification says Mix Trenbolone Methenolone enanthate, I'm confused..

The chart that is a graph shows primo and tren. It's 104 %
this is why we prefer not to publish raw data, because almost nobody from people without chemical education can correctly read it.
people, for heaven`s sake, why you are always trying to find something bad?
Please don`t try judging something, what you do not really understand. Or at least contact Simec to clear it before next wave of criticism breakes out.
Here is what you need to know about this. Reply of Simec employee:

Here is ther text:

Hello

that's because we use Standards which contain not only one substance but 2 or more. Thi sis for speed up analyses, otherwise we can only test one steroid after the other, this would lead to extreme delay of reports. It is only the reference standard - this is nothing what has to do with purity of the samples. I don't think it is useful to publish the raw data this way, because most people cannot read chromatograms. And to be honest, I cannot explain every single work we to here to all of them, I have too much work to do (for example to run analyses, write reports and so on)

It shoudl be moire than sufficient when you publish one chromatogram of the sample, where the peak is visible. Any calculations of content, purity or anything other parameters cannot be done with only watch the raw data. It is not as easy, it is much calculations and other scientific work - that's why we are chemists who have studied chemistry. To say it again: it is not possible to calculate content and ourity with only the chromatograms - it depends on the sample treatment, initial weight of sample and reference, dilutions, solvents and so on. It is absolutely not common (here in Europe at least) to publish complete raw data - it is no use because about 99.9% of the people have not the knowledge and the scientific trainig which is absolutely necessary for it
As Simec says: this is why it is not common to send all raw data to our customers - because most people cannot read chromatograms properly, because most people are no chemists (that is not criticism, it is just the truth....).

In other words those peaks have nothing to do with our drugs, those were peaks of reference samples, several at once to win time, that`s it.

Last edited:
Maybe you will have a better experience. Today I got so pissed that it jammed 3 times, I about three the vial against the wall..... I will look into how to fix this.... Apparently I'm the only one to have the issue, which seems odd....

Maybe Frank knows how to fix this? @Pharmacom Helper @Pharmacom Labs ?

Has anyone used their Test P recently? First time running it and 3 weeks in my cycle of 100 EOD. Since day one it has been the same, inject, 12-24 hours later dizzy and fever of around 102 and constant light coughing (not right after jab and no metallic taste). I'm not much of a medicine man but I have been drinking Dayquil like water which I don't want to do since I am also on their Anavar (could this also be the culprit?)

Any ways just seeing if this has happened to anyone else. I am gettijg bloods next week amd have a good feeling it will show good numbers as I have already seen some good improvements.

Grande qualità, ho provato i prodotti oxa, Bolde, Masteron. Mantieni le promesse. Speri paypal solista riattiviate per Pagare numero 1