MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I had a similar issue with another source, found that the culprit was too much of the oral I was on. That's when I found out my body does not respond well to orals. Try eliminated the var and see if that fixes the issue

Thanks for the reply. I think I will do that and see how it goes.

Any Canadians brothers try ordering ?
Reason why I ask cause we keep it tight up here so "stealth" shipping doesn't mean shit or have me convinced

delete this comment and say nothing else. I was being sarcastic...tmi man!!!! No one cares about your pack, your just give LE more shit to go off when you post crap like this.
once you reply to his comment he cannot delete or edit his post hero.

And I give a shit why? i don't care for your little members rules truly! I didn't mention no names no source I asked a simple question!

^^^^ WTF, no one has even answered your dumbass yet, and your already popping off at the keyboard. Smooth move.

Then add username in when you address somthing!! I was last one to post somthing

My bad crossfitisgay! Inno Tren gets my blood going

Woosa @Coop, we all know the feeling brother. He quoted my post. I'm sure you some eh! Brothers will respond.

Any Canadians brothers try ordering ?
Reason why I ask cause we keep it tight up here so "stealth" shipping doesn't mean shit or have me convinced
Unfortunately we do not have statistics for shipping in Canada . Some of the parcels reached customers without problems, some were seized. If you want buy- better way to choose stealth shipping