MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

@Pharmacom Helper i read somewhere tho either here or another forum that someone had trouble pinning the stan water base cause of clogging but that seems like an isolated incident. Im gonna go for the test water base in amps oersonslly i think that any risk for infection would go down since there single use amps and not vials

@Pharmacom Helper i read somewhere tho either here or another forum that someone had trouble pinning the stan water base cause of clogging but that seems like an isolated incident. Im gonna go for the test water base in amps oersonslly i think that any risk for infection would go down since there single use amps and not vials
I think your logic is correct. It should certainly reduce the risk of you infecting your own gear.

always welcome.
A short reminder. Our promo is running until 1st of May.
Discount: 40% off for all items except HGH, 15% for HGH.
Conditions: Discount is available only for international warehouse and only if you use bitcoin for payment. No promo code required, you will see your final price AFTER you check out.
Orders paid through Money Gram and Western Union won`t be discounted.
our site is basicstero.net
Hello, any promos for EU domestic planned for the near future? Thanks

I think you're right. From aseptic point of view - amps much better than vials
any plans to get Clen or Albuterol in your store?
Hi, no. Clen is a illegal drug in China

Hello, any promos for EU domestic planned for the near future? Thanks
sorry, no promos there. we have not much in stock. but, what we will do is price reducing. i will upload new lower prices to the site soon.
Also we are developing and we addes main european languages to our european store - Spanish,Italian, Portugгese, German, etc. You can chose language by choosing flag of the respective country in the upper right part of our EU section.
Honestly speaking, texts in other languages are bullshit in both grammatic and by imblication. Out SEO-team made them fast to get them indexed by google. With the time we will fix mistakes and improve the contents.

Tried to add money to a circle wallet and it's saying pending that it could take up to 2 hours anyone seen this?