MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

@wedorecover honestly i was wondering the same thing for a while but i honestly dont think that AL is taking kickbacks from labs donating. What originally got me was when shree's crap came back bunk and he said he was emailed by AL or some shit to make payments so the reviews wouldnt get posted but he couldnt back up those claims. All the simec reports are 3rd party and can be verified by them. Also if you do a google search on millard hese been in the game for a minute and interviewed dan duchaine. AL was also mentioned in a body building magazine recently talking about the positives. With that said i think he amd AL are the real deal and any money i can spare i will happily send to AL to help us all out

@wedorecover honestly i was wondering the same thing for a while but i honestly dont think that AL is taking kickbacks from labs donating. What originally got me was when shree's crap came back bunk and he said he was emailed by AL or some shit to make payments so the reviews wouldnt get posted but he couldnt back up those claims. All the simec reports are 3rd party and can be verified by them. Also if you do a google search on millard hese been in the game for a minute and interviewed dan duchaine. AL was also mentioned in a body building magazine recently talking about the positives. With that said i think he amd AL are the real deal and any money i can spare i will happily send to AL to help us all out
Thank you brother I'm happy to donate to something that will help out man I'm just not the type that will jump on stuff with out knowing what's up u know well thank u for giving me a little more insight

Thank you brother I'm happy to donate to something that will help out man I'm just not the type that will jump on stuff with out knowing what's up u know well thank u for giving me a little more insight
I think there donations go to a different part of the....production/website. I can't think of the word. There donations don't go to the part that is for product testing. I think, there are different areas to donate to. Unless I am wrong.

I was wrong. lol. But some donation can be made to other parts of the testing...BUT it is clear that these companys have donated to the part that does do testing.

Last edited:
The labs that AL picks are not know to any of us prior and the gear is bought anonymously and sent to a third party lab that also has no dog in this fight. AL would much rather fund from buyers than sellers, but they are not getting enough donations to do that so it's awesome that some of the UGL's have donated to this great cause. I think you should now take a moment an donate what ever you can afford:

https://anaboliclab.com/community/br-donate/ (Donate | AnabolicLab Forum)
How do we know it is bought randomly, are we just talk g your word for it? Again I'm not talking shit either but if meso has taught me anything it is to question everything. This may have been answered somewhere but I was thinking the same thing as we do recover.

How do we know it is bought randomly, are we just talk g your word for it? Again I'm not talking shit either but if meso has taught me anything it is to question everything. This may have been answered somewhere but I was thinking the same thing as we do recover.
Also everything should just be considered a tool, to make a judgment call. Because no matter what certain things will show. It's always a hit or miss....

Does the domestic store have anavar?
US Domestic has it.
Code:
http://us.basicstero.net/oral-steroids

Now you can use a new section of our store to purchase items.

If you enter the PRODUCTS section you will see the following list

It`s more convenient for some users, no photos, the page shall be downloaded faster.
You choose the quantity you need, scroll down the page and click on the add into the shopping cart button. That`s it.
If you chose more items as or store has you will get a warning. Unavailavle items are inactive in this list.

Tomorrow we will rename this PRODUCTS button into PURCHASE.

Also yes, many items are out of stock in US domestic warehosue, but soon it will be restocked.

Anabolic Lab was started by @Millard Baker , the man that started Meso. It was developed for harm prevention. There are several threads started by Millard explaining the concept. Everything is completely anonymous. It was not developed to help the sources. It was developed to protect people that purchase ugl aas.
1. Look up threads about it here at meso.
2. Go to anaboliclab.com and check it out.
3. Support this project for the safety of the iron brotherhood.

Anabolic Lab was started by @Millard Baker , the man that started Meso. It was developed for harm prevention. There are several threads started by Millard explaining the concept. Everything is completely anonymous. It was not developed to help the sources. It was developed to protect people that purchase ugl aas.
1. Look up threads about it here at meso.
2. Go to anaboliclab.com and check it out.
3. Support this project for the safety of the iron brotherhood.
See I didn't know all that I'm reading all I can on it seems supper lagit iv even donated and I love this form it's helped me so much I will try and contribute as much as I can to this form

Anyone ever tried pharmacom t3?

I have it i ran about 6 tabs than stopped. I didnt want to take it while on tren i kept getting red and patchy marks almost like a rash while on it on my chest and my face would also get red my boss asked me if it was sunburn. Its pretty potent i only used 1 tab at a time

maybe it is not a new thing, i also do not read all threads here. sorry, if it is an old info, but several days ago I received this email from Circle:
Smell that? Change is in the air — and it’s fresh.

We removed the limits on how much you can spend and receive each week using your Circle account. It’s your money, after all. Moving it should be free in every sense of the word.

Those in the US can hold dollars with us, and now our UK friends can hold British pounds. So, where to next? We’re looking to support currencies in other regions and would love to hear your suggestions.

Does it mean that from now there is no 300$ limit for the first purchase of bitcoins in circle? Or this is something else?

maybe it is not a new thing, i also do not read all threads here. sorry, if it is an old info, but several days ago I received this email from Circle: Does it mean that from now there is no 300$ limit for the first purchase of bitcoins in circle? Or this is something else?
Still has a $300 limit.