MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

2 mL not lost in "transfer".....
Exactly! I feel like something isn't adding up but I'm really not that concerned( being I have 2 vials left) to investigate further, but for those that are more precise I recommend getting an extra vial of you want more than 8 week cycle!

Good results or no?
I have no experience with labmax :(
It looks good, based on the instructions and official Labmax video on YouTube.

If traces of Anavar is detected it will turn yellowish green but if it was darker, like an olive green/light brown, then it has traces of Winny.

How much Anavar is actually in the pills? That we'll never know unless it is lab tested.

If traces of Anavar is detected it will turn yellowish green but if it was darker, like an olive green/light brown, then it has traces of Winny.

How much Anavar is actually in the pills? That we'll never know unless it is lab tested.
It was tested. anaboliclab.com

It was tested. anaboliclab.com
That's true but a part of me is paranoid and thinking, "What if it's not really from the same batch even though it has the same number?"

The batch that was tested had great results and that's why I purchased from this source but unfortunately, the quality could go down at any time. Not saying it will, but there's always that possibility.

What dose are you using?

IMPORTANT:
I just uploaded this info to our official site:
Code:
http://pharmacomlabs.com/news/16

Here is the text:
Dear customers!

It came to our knowledge, that our products are counterfeited! Ill-wishers forged several thousands units of our orals and Human Growth Hormone, which currently do not have check codes. Below you can find a photo of a fake package with pills:

These packages look similar to ours, but pills are severely underdosed.

Also our HGH was counterfeited. We do not have yet photos of the full package, only this low quality photo of the cap:

It is similar to our original caps, but blue color has a darker shade. Here are original vials:

We are working on fixing this situation.

In the meantime we insistently recommend to buy our products only from proven official distributors! Only so we can guarantee that you receive genuine products. If you have doubts, whether your dealer is legit or not, please use the Dealers section or contact us.

We will resolve this issue soon.

IMPORTANT:
I just uploaded this info to our official site:
Code:
http://pharmacomlabs.com/news/16

Here is the text:
Dear customers!

It came to our knowledge, that our products are counterfeited! Ill-wishers forged several thousands units of our orals and Human Growth Hormone, which currently do not have check codes. Below you can find a photo of a fake package with pills:

These packages look similar to ours, but pills are severely underdosed.

Also our HGH was counterfeited. We do not have yet photos of the full package, only this low quality photo of the cap:

It is similar to our original caps, but blue color has a darker shade. Here are original vials:

We are working on fixing this situation.

In the meantime we insistently recommend to buy our products only from proven official distributors! Only so we can guarantee that you receive genuine products. If you have doubts, whether your dealer is legit or not, please use the Dealers section or contact us.

We will resolve this issue soon.
if you know who was selling it, please let us know

@Pharmacom Labs got it Frank, bet those guys are going to be chasing fucking gazelles with all that extra endurance.
What about the TestE it doesn't have check codes, i got the from last sale. Only thing is all my cypionate have check codes not theE300????

if you know who was selling it, please let us know
As far as i know these items are not on the market yet. This is a prevention message. These packages and vials/caps were ordered and produced shortly, but was not handed over to resellers yet. If i know who is going to sell them, i will let you know of course.

holy crap @Pharmacom Labs lol, did they produce any AI/PCT items or just oral steroids?
I ordered my ai from your eu store so i should be good right haha?
Also was it just GH or are they making under dosed test/tren/etc?

Last edited:
@Pharmacom Labs got it Frank, bet those guys are going to be chasing fucking gazelles with all that extra endurance.
What about the TestE it doesn't have check codes, i got the from last sale. Only thing is all my cypionate have check codes not theE300????
Are you speaking about vials? In our new vials check codes are implemented directly into labels. Here is the photo. You need to scratch it off to see the code.

I think you got a part of older vials and test e was with the new label.

Also about our pills and amps. We are working on it, they will get check codes too. I will update everyone.
Also ampules, which are presented on site now, are no longer produced with sticky labels like here:

We are using ceramic on amps now:

In the first batch text is in some places not clear and looks not very good. We apologies in advance. As i mentioned before we use for amps another "shocking sterilization", they are longer in the oven. After washing and sterilization ceramic letters became partly oblitirated. We took it into account and will fix in newer batches.
In future in a couple of months we will also change ampules to another ones, which ... you will see it yourself in a while. Too much info for once :)
Amps will also get check codes in a while.

Last edited: