MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Just made a small order with Pharmacom. Getting pre-cycle tests Monday. If all goes as planned, will post updates on everything if/when package comes.

@Spooby im using mix 6 and having hypoglycemic reactions real bad what are you doing to help them i cant get mine under control and need to cut my cycle out

There is an option in the website for domestic its on the tab on the left u need to make a new account for that store once there. The domestic store is nire expensive but at that cost there is no worry for customs and seizures and also you get your items faster

There is an option in the website for domestic its on the tab on the left u need to make a new account for that store once there. The domestic store is nire expensive but at that cost there is no worry for customs and seizures and also you get your items faster
Will they transfer your money from the international store account to the US domestic store Because I have money just sitting in the international account that I can't even use because my packs get seized

Ok I know this is probably a stupid question but...is the circle app compatible for paying in bitcoin..I can't remember where I read it on one of these threads but I thought one of these sources said that was there go to app...it's just when I read their description it doesn't say anything about being a bitcoin app and I don't want to add money to that account if it's not going to work with my purchase...sorry if this seems stupid

Ok I know this is probably a stupid question but...is the circle app compatible for paying in bitcoin..I can't remember where I read it on one of these threads but I thought one of these sources said that was there go to app...it's just when I read their description it doesn't say anything about being a bitcoin app and I don't want to add money to that account if it's not going to work with my purchase...sorry if this seems stupid
Yes it's fine it's what most people are using and it's probably the easiest method. Main issue is that it only allows 300 at a time.

Son of a bitch...I'm waiting on my pharmacom test e 500 to come in and am trying to get some prop to get me by...I got a vial of test e 250 from a domestic source to start it off but I really want that pharmacom shit I have read great things...well fuck it I guess il do a goddamn MG lol I just feel like a fucking idiot sending money to a name I can't pronounce and they ask "do you know this person?" Lol and I'm like ya they were a foreign exchange student from when I was a kid haha

Well thats one way of doing it might not be the best way. When you take it orally you split your dose to keep it in your system for obvious reasons...

I was just trying it out and decided to use as a preworkout. There are different ways of using it just gonna have to figure out what works for you.
Personally i liked it as a preworkout and it did what dbol is famous for strength water weight. Just make sure you have a pharm grade AI before messin with it just sayin.

So can you take their liquid dbol orally? I wasn't sure.... I now some of the UGLs suspend it Moonshine. But this is meant for injection so I assume it's in an oil and I wasn't sure if you get the same results taking it orally???

Sponsors