MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Has anyone tryed there liquid dbol what where the pros and cons and what dosages did you use
I have...it was just a trial run so just around 3 weeks at 50mg a day. I used as a preworkout boost. I personally really liked it put on 10 pounds by just playing with it as a preworkout.

It did have some bite nothin major and when i got bloods my enzymes where high but that is exspected. All in all i liked it, im gonna try the injectable adrol next.
And there ya have it Wedorecover ;)

Cool thank you man so you just took it 50 mg 1 injection a day ? I'm planing to use it just for a few weeks in the being of my cycle
Well thats one way of doing it might not be the best way. When you take it orally you split your dose to keep it in your system for obvious reasons...

I was just trying it out and decided to use as a preworkout. There are different ways of using it just gonna have to figure out what works for you.
Personally i liked it as a preworkout and it did what dbol is famous for strength water weight. Just make sure you have a pharm grade AI before messin with it just sayin.

So we're talking injectable dbol here not liquid oral, was gonna say I didn't think frank had that. Does any one have bloods or labmax for the oral dbol by any chance?

Well thats one way of doing it might not be the best way. When you take it orally you split your dose to keep it in your system for obvious reasons...

I was just trying it out and decided to use as a preworkout. There are different ways of using it just gonna have to figure out what works for you.
Personally i liked it as a preworkout and it did what dbol is famous for strength water weight. Just make sure you have a pharm grade AI before messin with it just sayin.
I have some AI from the pharmacist so do you think a split dose would be better I'm just trying to figure out the best way because that's gonna be a lot of pinning u know ? I might just try it the way you did

So we're talking injectable dbol here not liquid oral, was gonna say I didn't think frank had that. Does any one have bloods or labmax for the oral dbol by any chance?
Ya my bad I should have wrote that better

Ya I think I'm gonna try it as a pre workout I just wanted a little jump start to my cycle and you said it gave u 10lb on a few week so let's see what happens
Depending on your diet and water intake you could do better then me.
I work alot and my diet isnt what it should be somtimes unfortunately.

I have some AI from the pharmacist so do you think a split dose would be better I'm just trying to figure out the best way because that's gonna be a lot of pinning u know ? I might just try it the way you did
If you tolerate orals well, there is no advantage to using injectable dbol versus the tablets/capsules/whatever.

If you tolerate orals well, there is no advantage to using injectable dbol versus the tablets/capsules/whatever.
Just having problems Getting packages thru customes so I have to order from the EU wear house and they don't have oral in stock

Quick questions bro's reading the past few posts and gearing up for my next cycle with liquid dbol....if using dbol and other compounds i.e. test/eq/mast etc...and having an AI on hand to combat sides i.e gyno and helping with water retention then how much water are your realistically going to be able to hold on dbol in conjunction with the AI?

I have...it was just a trial run so just around 3 weeks at 50mg a day. I used as a preworkout boost. I personally really liked it put on 10 pounds by just playing with it as a preworkout.

It did have some bite nothin major and when i got bloods my enzymes where high but that is exspected. All in all i liked it, im gonna try the injectable adrol next.

I bought some. I always heard dbol is best taken in equal doses split up throughout the day.

Obviously this is pretty difficult to do if your pinning something.

What guy thoughts? Not like I can swallow this stuff....can I?

Creative design on the oils. Had to make a note on the bottles So i don't confuse which oil is what.
Yeah I know what u mean...I run mine under hot water before injection and lose the Labels. Sharpies r ok but they wear off as well.

I'm just cirious what bloodwork could tell you about dbol. Aside from it hurting your liver.

I'm just cirious what bloodwork could tell you about dbol. Aside from it hurting your liver.

Possibly raised ast/alt levels. Although there may be to many variables. Having some pre and mid bloods to show that maybe it raised thoughs levels? Labmax?

Just get a lipids profile done and watch your blood sugar if you're going to use the anadrol. I noticed if I want eating enough carbohydrates I'd get flu symptoms relatively quickly. Gotta constantly eat all day.