MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Let's say you place an order before May 1st but it takes Bitcoin a few days to transfer from an account will you still get credit for 40 percent off since ordering before before May 1st because as most know circle only allows 300 or under so it takes a few day to clear with other Bitcoin sources. Thanks
Yeah you'll still get discount...as long as order is placed before cutoff date.

Hey Pharmacom Frank.
I asked you about 2 weeks ago if there´s any promo planed for EU and you answered that it isn´t but you´ll reduce the prices and announce here then. Any news concerning this? It´s slowly time for me to restock and I don´t want to anger my ass off if prices change a few days later ;)

Hey Pharmacom Frank.
I asked you about 2 weeks ago if there´s any promo planed for EU and you answered that it isn´t but you´ll reduce the prices and announce here then. Any news concerning this? It´s slowly time for me to restock and I don´t want to anger my ass off if prices change a few days later ;)

He said price will be lower on may 1st

By the way, last days of our promo with bitcoins left. Only until 1st of May. You will get 40% off if yoг place your order in our internatonal store and pay with bitcoins!
Frank, this is in regards to an order already placed that I'm waiting on a response on. Thanks size26s for the help none the less.

Frank, this is in regards to an order already placed that I'm waiting on a response on. Thanks size26s for the help none the less.
when an order is placed you have 5 days to pay. so if you ordered on 30 of April you still get discount if you pay say on 3rd of May.

Last edited:
Guys, i did not know it myself. It cam to my knowledge that from 1st until 5th of May are holidays in China. We will pacjage all roders but probably won`t be able to ship them. In order to compensate this period also because a lot of people asked us to extend the promo for other payment options, we decided to contionue it, but no our old good bonus promo:
from 1st until 8th of May if you place an order and pay through any pament way (WU,MG,bitcoin), you get:
for orders over 100$ - 34$ bonus
for 200$ orders - 90$ bonus
for 300$ orders - 200$ bonus
for 500$ order - 400$ promo
for 700$ orders - 700$ bonus on your choice. Except HGH (but you can put hgh into the shopping cart and choose other items as bonus).

Dude pm or email and wait. If he doesn't respond in a few days pm or email again but trying to reach him on the thread for a matter you want to speak of privately is annoying to the rest of us and useless to you.
Besides, really nothing is that pressing that you need to sign up here to try to speak with them when they haven't emailed back yet.

i jsut reread my last message... here is what i meant
Dear customers,

from 1st until 5th of May there are holidays in China. We will packge all orders but probably won`t be able to ship them. In order to compensate this period also because a lot of people asked us to extend the promo for other payment options, we decided to continue it, but now with our old good bonus promo:
from 1st until 8th of May if you place an order and pay through any pament way (WU,MG,bitcoin), you get:
for orders over 100$ - 35$ bonus
for 200$ orders - 90$ bonus
for 300$ orders - 200$ bonus
for 500$ order - 400$ promo
for 700$ orders - 700$ bonus on your choice. Except HGH (but you can put hgh into the shopping cart and choose other items as bonus).

I received a box of Oxandrolonos through the domestic site. Next to verification code on the side there is nothing. On the back under the EXP date is a 5 character code. I went to the code verification site, typed in the code and it told me that code is fake. I see nowhere else where I can find anything resembling a code. Did I get fake stuff from the US domestic store?

I received a box of Oxandrolonos through the domestic site. Next to verification code on the side there is nothing. On the back under the EXP date is a 5 character code. I went to the code verification site, typed in the code and it told me that code is fake. I see nowhere else where I can find anything resembling a code. Did I get fake stuff from the US domestic store?
No don't worry there's no verification codes for orals i just went through this. sm That other set of numbers is the batch #

Batch bumber... orals dont have codes

Just read, go back a page or two and frank extended a sale. It is not for bitcoin only. Its like an additional 40% free

Damn so now you get the promo and free shit but it just takes kinder to TD??

Fuck I don't care. I wouldn't have 'mind getting 500 in free shit in my previous 700 order .

Is anybody using the pharmatropin right now? I'm planning to place an order to help me through surgery and then continue use after. Just curious as to why Frank's site is selling it for almost half the price of Darius'...