MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Pharmacom Labs - View News

"Dear customers!

It came to our knowledge, that our products are counterfeited! Ill-wishers forged thousands units of our orals and Human Growth Hormone, which currently do not have check codes. We are currently working on it. Below you can find a photo of a fake package with pills:

These packages look similar to ours, but pills are severely underdosed.

Also our HGH was counterfeited. We do not have yet photos of the full package, only this low quality photo of the cap:

It is similar to our original caps, but blue color has a darker shade. Here are original vials:

We are working on fixing this situation.

In the meantime we insistently recommend to buy our products only from proven official distributors! Only so we can guarantee that you receive genuine products. If you have doubts, whether your dealer is legit or not, please use the Dealers section or contact us.

We will resolve this issue soon.

Hope for understanding.

Sincerely yours,

Pharmacom Labs team"

Pharmacom Labs - View News

"Dear customers!

It came to our knowledge, that our products are counterfeited! Ill-wishers forged thousands units of our orals and Human Growth Hormone, which currently do not have check codes. We are currently working on it. Below you can find a photo of a fake package with pills:

These packages look similar to ours, but pills are severely underdosed.

Also our HGH was counterfeited. We do not have yet photos of the full package, only this low quality photo of the cap:

It is similar to our original caps, but blue color has a darker shade. Here are original vials:

We are working on fixing this situation.

In the meantime we insistently recommend to buy our products only from proven official distributors! Only so we can guarantee that you receive genuine products. If you have doubts, whether your dealer is legit or not, please use the Dealers section or contact us.

We will resolve this issue soon.

Hope for understanding.

Sincerely yours,

Pharmacom Labs team"
Yes i did c this today, guess we'll c

I was referring to what pharmacom HAVE
They have injectable dbol not Liquid DBOL

Thanks for clearing this up. Looks like I'll be injecting daily. Will be my first time using dbol so I wish I could do the split doses regiment but I'll have to remember that next time

So can you take their liquid dbol orally? I wasn't sure.... I now some of the UGLs suspend it Moonshine. But this is meant for injection so I assume it's in an oil and I wasn't sure if you get the same results taking it orally???
Its injectable and yes suspension is with oil.

Can I preload using money gram with the same name and address I received from previous order? Or does the name and address change every time I send money? In other words, can I go ahead now and preload my dashboard using the same information I used from this order? And will processing be faster next time if I have money preloaded?

@Pharmacom Labs am i able to pay for order after may first say i make irder may first do i still have a week to pay at that price?
sorry, i did not catch it. you pay exactly the amount from order total independent on how many days passed.
Hey Frank, (or anyone) Does it save time, when ordering from basicstero, if you preload money to your dashboard?

Can I preload using money gram with the same name and address I received from previous order? Or does the name and address change every time I send money? In other words, can I go ahead now and preload my dashboard using the same information I used from this order? And will processing be faster next time if I have money preloaded?
yes preloading is possible and yes it really speeds up the process. Our store in Russia works in this way only, customers are obliged first to load funds otherwise not possible to confirm the order.
The name shall be the actual one. It is better to contact us and ask for the name. we prefer not to show the payment data to everyone.

Last edited:
By the way, last days of our promo with bitcoins left. Only until 1st of May. You will get 40% off if yoг place your order in our internatonal store and pay with bitcoins!

yes preloading is possible and yes it really speeds up the process. Our store in Rusia works in this way, customers are obliged first to load funds otherwise not possible to confirm order.
The name shall be the actual one. It is better to contact us and ask for the name. we prefer not to show payment data to everyone.

Thanks Frank, that's cool. What's your contact email? I couldn't find contact email on basicstero.

@Pharmacom Labs @Pharmacom Helper and everyone else.

I recently read the thread in the labs section about one individual having a concern regarding his EQ cycle showing up a a very high Testosterone level on bloodwork.

I have also experienced this mysterious result -- I think that EQ shows as Test with Labcorp.

There is ZERO chance my testosterone levels were actually as high as the results showed because I have a past history of high level or conversion to E2 (in other words, if my testosterone was truly that high then my E2 would be very high also).

In post #57 of my log (EQ based cycle) you can see this phenomenon with a TT of >1500 ng/dL but an E2 only 10 pg/mL:
RT's long way to the top

Also, in my EQ cruise without using any AI at all it again shows higher than expected testosterone results but without the corresponding rise in E2 that would come if the result was accurate; it shows ZERO E2 but a TT of mid 400s... (post #31):
RT's mixed compound cruising experiments

I conclude that the EQ is showing as Testosterone with these blood results.

I recently read the thread in the labs section about one individual having a concern regarding his EQ cycle showing up a a very high Testosterone level on bloodwork.

I have also experienced this mysterious result -- I think that EQ shows as Test with Labcorp.

There is ZERO chance my testosterone levels were actually as high as the results showed because I have a past history of high level or conversion to E2 (in other words, if my testosterone was truly that high then my E2 would be very high also).

In post #57 of my log (EQ based cycle) you can see this phenomenon with a TT of >1500 ng/dL but an E2 only 10 pg/mL:
RT's long way to the top

Also, in my EQ cruise without using any AI at all it again shows higher than expected testosterone results but without the corresponding rise in E2 that would come if the result was accurate; it shows ZERO E2 but a TT of mid 400s... (post #31):

Interesting. I will have to research this some. Since Eq is a Test derivative it seems feasible.

RT's long way to the top

Hi, I think in this situation can be more reasons than he claimed.
First - other vial of TEST E can have more test inside (I know that is the same batch, but..)
Second - false positive result from the Lab (due to testing method and EQ structure)

In fact we need to see Simec result to say something (how I know- he send vial).
Indirectly we can judge EQ in the vial or not, based on the qty of red blood cells (hematocrit as well) and we also need to see qty of Iron in the blood plasma. Of course in this case we need to see blood results before EQ using and after

Well i will say this is the second time something like this comes up. I would think depending on the test one gets can pull a false positive. Sort of like 19nors and estrogen?

AL is a fuckin game changer if it wasnt for them pharmacom would be getting a verbal beatdown from everyone and prob told to pack his shit. With AL its quite the opposite. Its nice to see shit change and progess as time goes on

By the way, last days of our promo with bitcoins left. Only until 1st of May. You will get 40% off if yoг place your order in our internatonal store and pay with bitcoins!
I regards to this- can I please get a response back. I have tryed the Contact Us on the site and also Wikr msngr. For PAULBUNYANXXX

Let's say you place an order before May 1st but it takes Bitcoin a few days to transfer from an account will you still get credit for 40 percent off since ordering before before May 1st because as most know circle only allows 300 or under so it takes a few day to clear with other Bitcoin sources. Thanks